🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Tom Brady announces he is coming back and all I can hope for is a career ending injury

Yes I want a career ending injury, how much longer am I supposed to look at him?
:thankusmile: Especially sense him belicheat and Robert Kraft have disgraced the sportI with their cheating. I had a strong feeling he was going to be back this year and unretire after he said never say never on coming back.I just figured he would be with the niners though.

he has now hit a new low lying about retiring,watch him start pulling what that asshole Brett farvre did his last fives years,say he was going to retire but was just a broken record.watch him become the new Brett Favre broken record.

i knew to wait until the season started before believing this liar.

Last edited:
The OP apparently feels about Tom Brady like I feel about Eli and Peyton Manning.

Looks like most of the team that demolished the Kansas City Chiefs in 2021, will be back on the field, and at full strength, without the injuries and players sidelined, as plagued the team, during the 2021 season. Tom Brady has announced he will return for at least one more season, as will other pro bowlers.

Cris Godwin and Mike Evans will be returning, as will very underrated tight ends Cameron Brate and OJ Howard. They, together with a strong offensive line including pro bowlers Ryan Jensen , Donovan Smith and Tristan Wirfs, should give quick release Brady lots of time to pick his targets, as well as blow open holes, whether Leonard Fournette returns or not. Add offensive coordinator Byron Leftwich and head coach Bruce Arians both returning.

On the defensive side, with Lavonte David, Vita Vea, Shaquil Barrett, Devin White and Antoine Winfield Jr., the foundation hasn’t suffered a serious crack. NFL teams might be looking at their 2022 schedule hoping to not see Tampa Bay on it. With a fairly tough schedule (9 games of over .500 teams), the Bucs will have their work cut out for them, but I sense that these teams will be more worried about Tom Brady and his receivers, than the Bucs will be worried about them.

Last edited:
Looks like Tom Terrific is headed back.

Bruce Arians Has 2-Word Reaction To Tom Brady’s Decision​

In case you didn’t hear, the GOAT is coming back. On Sunday, Tom Brady let it be known that the retired life just isn’t for him. And he’ll be returning to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for his 23rd NFL season.

“These past two months I’ve realized my place is still on the field and not in the stands,” Brady tweeted. “That time will come. But it’s not now. I love my teammates, and I love my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business,” he concluded. “LFG.”

Think about the one guy who was going to get his big shot this year to be a starting quarterback but now is going to have to wait one more year because Tom's already sick of fucking Gezelle.

As long as he doesn't win another ring that's all I care about.

Or, if he makes it to the Superbowl against the Cowboys I will be rooting for him to win his 8th ring.
If he makes it to the SB against the Cowboys playing for TB that would be quite the feat...

If he makes it to the SB against the Cowboys playing for TB that would be quite the feat...
You guys seem to know who can and who can't see each other in the superbowl. I don't follow that closely. Is TB and the Cowboys in the same division or league or whatever? Sorry!

Anyways, it doesnt' matter because no one thinks Dallas is going to make it to the Superbowl with that team. Dak? Nope. And all the rest? Bunch of thugs.

You guys seem to know who can and who can't see each other in the superbowl. I don't follow that closely. Is TB and the Cowboys in the same division or league or whatever? Sorry!

Anyways, it doesnt' matter because no one thinks Dallas is going to make it to the Superbowl with that team. Dak? Nope. And all the rest? Bunch of thugs.
They are both in the NFC. Dallas's problem isnt the players its the owner/coach.

:thankusmile: You ain’t kidding,:abgg2q.jpg:I know sunniman rightwinger and unkotore does.:rofl:
as i said,i know YOU sure want to suck bradys dick Sunni Man

they could get a threesome going.:auiqs.jpg:

you love bi sexual boys. COMEDY GOLD.

1647299497996.png

1647299404586.png

Last edited:
Brady made a very public decision to retire then suddenly coming back for another year of play probably because he didn't win the Stupor Bowl or he needed another $20 Million to pad his massive fortune he already gained.

"Unfinished Business"

May he be sacked 100 times and they lose 10 games!

I am sooooooo tired of him.
When you're not a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan. 😐

Forum List

Back