🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Tom Brady announces he is coming back and all I can hope for is a career ending injury

Meet the next Tampa Bay QB superstar. No relief for NFL, if Brady gets injured.

Kyle Trask (Brady's back-up)
In the Gators' first game of 2020 against Ole Miss, Trask eclipsed his own record, passing for 416 yards and 6 touchdowns, also setting an all-time team record for yards in a conference game in the process. Midway through the season, Trask threw for 474 yards and 4 touchdowns against then #4 Georgia, becoming the first quarterback in SEC history to throw 4 touchdowns in 5 consecutive games.[13] As the season continued, Trask continued to put up record-setting numbers and became a betting favorite to win the Heisman.[14] Trask finished the season setting the school's single-season passing touchdown record with 43, breaking the record set by Danny Wuerffel in 1996.[15][14] Trask was named a Heisman Trophy Finalist following his historic season.

Meet the next Tampa Bay QB superstar. No relief for NFL, if Brady gets injured.

Kyle Trask (Brady's back-up)
In the Gators' first game of 2020 against Ole Miss, Trask eclipsed his own record, passing for 416 yards and 6 touchdowns, also setting an all-time team record for yards in a conference game in the process. Midway through the season, Trask threw for 474 yards and 4 touchdowns against then #4 Georgia, becoming the first quarterback in SEC history to throw 4 touchdowns in 5 consecutive games.[13] As the season continued, Trask continued to put up record-setting numbers and became a betting favorite to win the Heisman.[14] Trask finished the season setting the school's single-season passing touchdown record with 43, breaking the record set by Danny Wuerffel in 1996.[15][14] Trask was named a Heisman Trophy Finalist following his historic season.
Yep. Trask needed 1 or 2 more years backing up Brady, by which time he'll be ready to take the reigns. So I'm glad he'll get the opportunity to learn and develop more before he gets theown to the wolves. But I've been saying since Trask took over for Franks that he'd ultimately be the best pro QB the Gators ever produced.

Forum List

Back