So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

If they are going to stay here they should become citizens, IMO.

They will not be allowed to become citizens if they, or any member of their family, has used any form of public assistance.

One example is an immigrant father being denied citizenship because his daughter, who was born in the USA with a congenital heart defect, has used CHIP for her medical treatment.

This means that unless an immigrant makes enough money that they don’t receive earned income credits, food stamps or Obamacare, they can never become citizens and be subject to deportation.

With more than 40% of residents receiving some form of government assistance, nearly all immigrants would have received some form of public assistance at some point in their journey, and that immediately disqualified them from becoming citizens ever. Even if they are now successful or rich, having used Medicaid, food stamps or any form of public assistance, would bar them from citizenship.
Good.

Cruelty and dickishness is all you Trumpanzees have left isn’t it?
One other thang in our bag of tricks the love of our country and for the people ALREADY HERE! Born here, raised here!

They will not be allowed to become citizens if they, or any member of their family, has used any form of public assistance.

One example is an immigrant father being denied citizenship because his daughter, who was born in the USA with a congenital heart defect, has used CHIP for her medical treatment.

This means that unless an immigrant makes enough money that they don’t receive earned income credits, food stamps or Obamacare, they can never become citizens and be subject to deportation.

With more than 40% of residents receiving some form of government assistance, nearly all immigrants would have received some form of public assistance at some point in their journey, and that immediately disqualified them from becoming citizens ever. Even if they are now successful or rich, having used Medicaid, food stamps or any form of public assistance, would bar them from citizenship.
Good.

Cruelty and dickishness is all you Trumpanzees have left isn’t it?
It's "cruelty and dickishness" to not give money to people who aren't even citizens. That's seriously stupid

its easy

Make-America-White-Again.jpg

The President isn't racist in the least. The facts are that the Triple K is a liberal outfit- both historically as well as in the current era.

Let me recommend that you watch the classic Dinesh D'Souza film "Death of a Nation", without a doubt the greatest motion picture ever made.

We're not interested in books by convicted felons, but thanks anyway.

Mr. D'Souza was exonerated, if you missed that

Sorry but it doesn't erase his felony guilty plea.
Trump's pardon can't erase Dinesh D’Souza's guilty plea

And it just may backfire - Little punk Dinesh possibly could be tried again!
How Trump’s Dinesh D’Souza Pardon Should Backfire

Best thing of all? He still can't vote! :)

MLK was also an ex-con, after been thrown into the Birmingham Pen by Alabama liberals like Life Long Democrat Bull Conner.

Does that mean we should disregard his warnings

Only citizens of the US should receive welfare.
Do you know what legal immigrants are?
They aren’t citizens. If they were citizens he could not deport them.
Are you a nonreader like the president?

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation
I said they are not citizens. If they were citizens he could not deport then. A citizen is nondeportable!
You’re free to say whatever you want but I just proved in my post you copied you’re dead wrong. But when has a deplorable ever stopped lying after being informed of the truth?

Melania’s parents just became citizens today. The only fair and just thing to do is to deport them.

8912DD3F-B32A-436A-AD2F-96849E38F745.jpeg
Coming from a man who declared bankruptcy six times

He wants to punish immigrants who have financial difficulties

He wants to remove people that are a drag on our economy.
If we should remove people who are a “ drag on the economy” most DEPLORABLES would be instantly deported.
By this unamerican logic of 45, most of our grandparents would have never been permitted to stay in America.
This president is a vile, xenophobic, lunatic who needs to go before he does another day’s worth of damage to this country and shits on American values and traditions.

Only citizens of the US should receive welfare.
Do you know what legal immigrants are?
They aren’t citizens. If they were citizens he could not deport them.
Are you a nonreader like the president?

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation
I said they are not citizens. If they were citizens he could not deport then. A citizen is nondeportable!
You’re free to say whatever you want but I just proved in my post you copied you’re dead wrong. But when has a deplorable ever stopped lying after being informed of the truth?
I am dead wrong about what?

If we should remove people who are a “ drag on the economy” most DEPLORABLES would be instantly deported.
By this unamerican logic of 45, most of our grandparents would have never been permitted to stay in America.
This president is a vile, xenophobic, lunatic who needs to go before he does another day’s worth of damage to this country and shits on American values and traditions.

Deplorable Americans are a drag on the Far Left's quest to rule over all of us. Not the "economy".

Actually, most welfare recipients are devout leftists.

My own grandfather wasn't a "drag on the economy" at all. America needed men with strong backs at the time to get in on the ground floor with an entry position in Coal Excavation and Transportation sector. My grandfather was a young man who saw this as a great opportunity, based on the wages they were offering and the opportunities of advancement- so he made the trip over. He didn't travel thousands of miles to Ohio to be a bum and sponge off the taxpayers.

The President isn't racist in the least. The facts are that the Triple K is a liberal outfit- both historically as well as in the current era.

Let me recommend that you watch the classic Dinesh D'Souza film "Death of a Nation", without a doubt the greatest motion picture ever made.

MLK was also an ex-con, after been thrown into the Birmingham Pen by Alabama liberals like Life Long Democrat Bull Conner.

I am not finding a felony conviction on MLK. Now please NEVER AGAIN compare scatterbrain nutbar asshole D'Souza to MLK.

Thank you in advance

Link or Bullshit - You choose

You want a link to public school spending in Chicago, or illegal alien tax payments?

Try 4 grand per student - NOT 15.
Federal bill would give more rights to workers in unionized workplaces
Now admit that you pulled that number outta yer butt :)

You think Chicago spends $4K per student per year? Hilarious!!!

I wish, my property tax would be a fraction what it is now.
And what in your link supports your moronic claim?

Correct ... my number came from Illinois public policy page but my link keeps malfunctioning.

Behold

Cash-strapped and debt-ridden Chicago Public Schools plans to increase per-pupil funding by roughly $200 a student over last year’s budget.

Chicago Public Schools revealed July 20 that the district’s spending per pupil will increase by nearly $200 a student, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Officials also shared that the district expects 8,000 fewer students in the coming academic year. The district’s student population has steadily declined over the last several years.

CPS will increase its base allocation per student to $4,290 from $4,087 for students in grades four through eight, and will increase its per-student allocation to $4,590 from $4,372 for children in kindergarten through third grade. The district will allocate $5,320 for each high school student, according to the Sun-Times.

The increase announcement comes amid negotiations in Springfield over Senate Bill 1, an education bill that would require Illinois to adopt a funding system that’s been proven ineffective in other states and contains an annual $215 million pension bailout.

Gov. Bruce Rauner has said he will veto SB 1.

CPS is currently counting on a bailout from the state to cover mounting pension debt and costs for opening schools on time come September.

Recently, the district borrowed nearly $1 billion in high-interest loans to cover costs before the school year begins.

CPS has a history of financial mismanagement, which has left the district with a junk credit rating and more than $9 billion in debt.​

"but my link keeps malfunctioning."

Like your micro brain keeps malfunctioning.

Lucy - You are one of my favorite Scatterbrain Nutbars here in USMB .. Do keep up the good work! :)

What a piece of trash he is.

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.
I’m confident you’ll eventually learn to appreciate what Trump is trying to accomplish. :)

Trump knows we first have to fix our own problems before we can start helping others. He’s accomplishing that by tackling a myriad of problems from several different angles.

While Trump might seem like he's a mean guy, he’s really not. He's focused on giving millions of Americans a better chance at improving their lives.
He also doesn’t think working Americans should be getting taxed to help others while they’re working hard to improve their own lives.

I’ve posted several examples of Trumps kindness and compassion in previous threads. I’ve also asked for just one example of Hillary doing something nice that didn’t benefit herself.

Last edited:
I accept your moral argument. Now I have a question for you. Would it or would it not be better for our economy to get rid of those people?

It would absolutely NOT. We are a nation of immigrants. If you were to "get rid of" 11 million illegals from Mexico and another 30-40 million refugees from elsewhere, the economic impact on this country would be sudden and fierce. In the case of refugees, we provide them with TEMPORARY assistance until they are able to get back on their feet.

Rescue lives in Boise, ID
Here’s What’ll Happen to the Economy if We Deport Undocumented Immigrants
11 MILLION is BS.................the true number is much higher than that..........our system is easily taking in more than a million a year and this has gone on for decades...........not to mention very high number simply overstay their visa's.........

This isn't immigration...........it's a dang INVASION.

Who the hell gave you permission to hand our tax dollars over to foreigners when we are so deep in debt and can't even properly fund our vets.........

Not to mention the homelessness of AMERICANS..............If you feel so strongly about it.............then you are free to give Charity.................that does not give you the right to hand out our money to ANYONE you DEEM WORTHY...............

There are legal means to become citizens.......and they need to be enforced to stop the pity parade..........There are too many of them..............and we are NOT RESPONSIBLE that their countries are shit holes.

Btw...
I think it’s been a while since I’ve expressed my love and appreciation for you, Coyote.

While we might not agree on much politically, I know your heart is in right place. :)

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.
The law says that if someone with an immigrant visa receives public assistance he/she is eligible for deportation. I think it's a good law. It's intended to prevent people from emigrating here just so they can collect a government check. Why would we want such immigrants?

The law says that if someone with an immigrant visa receives public assistance he/she is eligible for deportation. I think it's a good law. It's intended to prevent people from emigrating here just so they can collect a government check. Why would we want such immigrants?
What law says that?

I am not finding a felony conviction on MLK. Now please NEVER AGAIN compare scatterbrain nutbar asshole D'Souza to MLK.

Thank you in advance
No way. MLK was a vile alcoholic, womanizer who embezzled the funds of the Ebenezer church to fund his booze and blonde parties. He was so vile and despicable that he ordered little black girls into the fire hoses of Bull Connor, just for a little publicity
MLK is roasting on a spit someplace in hell.

He was so bad that for years it was suspected that Malcolm X had him killed. Maybe he did.

Forum List

Back