So...Trump’s now going after legal immigrants.

There’s no reason to let people come here in a booming job market that don’t have self sustaining work lined up. It’s even dumber to bring these people here if the economy isn’t good.

Immigration papers need to be tied to work to be done. Apply for a job, the employer guarantees you will have that job upon arrival. Then you can come here with your immediate family (one wife, you and her biological children only).

There’s no reason to let people come here in a booming job market that don’t have self sustaining work lined up.

Fukin a. Deport west virginia!

Comparing deporting immigrants to deporting citizens born here. Yeah, that makes sense.

Cost the same, dope.

This isn't a discussion about cost, it's a discussion about obligation. We don't have (or shouldn't have) any obligation to support people that come here from other countries. It's the left that made it an obligation to support our people here. And now that we are, you say deport them? Deport them to where? They didn't come from any other place.

What a piece of trash he is.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.

Typically legal immigrants do NOT qualify for any kind of government assistance until they have been here for at least 5 years. Including welfare, food stamps, housing and health care.

As it is, with only very narrow exceptions, immigrants already must wait for a period of five years before they can access federal public benefits like Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits (formerly known as food stamps), cash assistance, and Social Security benefits. Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for these benefits.
The Truth About Immigrants and Public Benefits

Refugees on the other hand, those seeking asylm into the United States will receive government assistance immediately regarding health, housing, food, etc.

This article doesn't say anything about HUD forms.

Ever fill one out?

Ever even look at one?

That is the biggest drain right there.

Are they just lazy

No, they're poor and ignorant.

Like red staters.

We have no means to kick out unproductive white trash.

Should there be means to kick out legal immigrants? People who met every standard under the law?

I personally see no difference between a legal immigrant and a citizen. Both have standing under the law.
The standards I've seen so far in this thread arent met by a good pecentage of the existing citizen population. Why hold others who worked very hard to get here to a higher standard?

What the subject is about is kicking people out that lied in order to become a citizen or legal immigrant. It's not about kicking all immigrants or new citizens out.

If you are collecting unemployment, and they have proof you are working under the table, you lied to the unemployment bureau and you will be kicked off of unemployment benefits.

Proposed Trump rule change could put millions of legal immigrants at risk of deportation

Currently, immigrants who rely on, or are expected to rely on, the government for more than half of their income are considered “public charges” and can be banned from entering the country or deported, even if they’re otherwise eligible for extended residency.

Immigrants who rely completely on welfare programs or long-term Medicaid benefits are typically considered public charges, but the Trump administration wants to extend those guidelines to include immigrants who use public housing, subsidies to help pay for health insurance, food stamps, income tax credits, the Children's Health Insurance Program and non-emergency uses of Medicaid, according to a White House draft obtained by The Washington Post.

A recent study by The New England Journal of Medicine found that the changes “could have important consequences for access to medical care and the health of millions of immigrants and their families.” An estimated 1 million noncitizens would lose their insurance, the study found.
Good. There are very few countries that pick up the tab for people wandering over the border. Those that do are rebelling against it. Citizenship should be valued. We cannot support the world. List the countries you can force to accept you and allow you to vote in their elections after sneaking in.

So, it has been My understanding that one of the requirements for entering this country legally and to become a citizen is to show that you have either a skill that is employable, or a job before you are granted citizenship.

Why are ANY of them on the dole?

We have way too many Mexicans. It's downright racist I tell you. Send them back before they make babies, then it will be impossible and we will have to foot the bill for generations to come.

But my bleeding heart! People are suffering! Let's sacrifice our own comfort in a misguided attempt to save them!

Have you been directly affected?

Of course I have. Welfare is paid for with my money. I've always supported social safety nets for poor AMERICANS, but contributing people in the United States cannot afford to take care of the poor south of our border.

Of course I have. Welfare is paid for with my money

No doubt. I bet you help a family of five with their rent for a month anually.

Probably about as much as you help immigrants with their rent for a month annually.

Not a truck driver. Sorry.

You no doubt you cover a few months of electric for you HUD neighbors though.

Last edited:
Are they just lazy

Like red staters.

Should there be means to kick out legal immigrants? People who met every standard under the law?

I personally see no difference between a legal immigrant and a citizen. Both have standing under the law.
The standards I've seen so far in this thread arent met by a good pecentage of the existing citizen population. Why hold others who worked very hard to get here to a higher standard?

Because they have loyalty to another culture, another people, another government and another nation.

I thought you were smarter than that, but apparently you are another feel good globalist.

Unless an immigrant is wealthy when they arrive, they will likely require some assistance until they’re established regardless of how hard working or educated they are. Rich, successful people rarely emigrate. They stay where they became rich and successful.

So in other words, this is the worlds dumping grounds. No money, no education, come to America and taxpayers will support you.

But then you can't figure out why we are against that?

No money, no education

Hell. That's you, buddy.

But my bleeding heart! People are suffering! Let's sacrifice our own comfort in a misguided attempt to save them!

Of course I have. Welfare is paid for with my money. I've always supported social safety nets for poor AMERICANS, but contributing people in the United States cannot afford to take care of the poor south of our border.

Probably about as much as you help immigrants with their rent for a month annually.

You no doubt cover a few months of electric for you HUD neighbors though.

Probably, but not through any choice of my own. If it were up to me, HUD residents would be restricted to lower income housing in the inner-city, not in the suburbs.

Hutch Starskey said:
Look, retard. Our nation was founded and built on immigration.
Here We Go Again...
Those People Were Settlers
That Went Out Into The Wilderness To Hack It Out For Themselves
They Lived Or Died By Their Choices

Check Out Sometime
What One Had To BUY To Traverse The Oregon Or California Trails
These Immigrants Were Not Paupers
Everyone here is descended from immigrants
Not Exactly
Not By A Long Shot
I think red states are a net loss for our economy.
That's Because Of The Urban Blue State Within The Red State

Last edited:
Unless an immigrant is wealthy when they arrive, they will likely require some assistance until they’re established regardless of how hard working or educated they are. Rich, successful people rarely emigrate. They stay where they became rich and successful.

So in other words, this is the worlds dumping grounds. No money, no education, come to America and taxpayers will support you.

But then you can't figure out why we are against that?

No money, no education

Hell. That's you, buddy.

In your dreams.

Probably, but not through any choice of my own. If it were up to me, HUD residents would be restricted to lower income housing in the inner-city, not in the suburbs.
Kansas City attempted to spread the criminals and crime around. It did not end well.

So, it has been My understanding that one of the requirements for entering this country legally and to become a citizen is to show that you have either a skill that is employable, or a job before you are granted citizenship.

Why are ANY of them on the dole?
Lies by leftist trash buying votes.

Real dems.

The most vulgar American president ever? It sure as #$@!%* isn’t Donald Trump

Last edited:

Kansas City attempted to spread the criminals and crime around. It did not end well.

Of course it didn't.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome mill, and mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of rotten milk.

Social engineering doesn't work and never will. It's just a shame that our government hasn't stumbled across my milk theory before.

The good can never change the bad, but the bad will always change the good because the good moves away from the bad for self-preservation.

And racist and xenophobic and all the other labels I suppose.
You hate brown people..............

:CryingCow:

Not really, but i am a realist. The US simply doesn't have the resources to take everybody in. It would be wonderful if we did, but we simply don't.

Not with the burdon of the red states and all.

"Burdon". What a farce, that's because the red states have shitloads of FEDERAL MILITARY BASES, you idiot. It ain't welfare you ignorant buffoon.

Sure, dope. California has no military bases at all.

There’s no reason to let people come here in a booming job market that don’t have self sustaining work lined up. It’s even dumber to bring these people here if the economy isn’t good.

Immigration papers need to be tied to work to be done. Apply for a job, the employer guarantees you will have that job upon arrival. Then you can come here with your immediate family (one wife, you and her biological children only).

There’s no reason to let people come here in a booming job market that don’t have self sustaining work lined up.

Fukin a. Deport west virginia!

Comparing deporting immigrants to deporting citizens born here. Yeah, that makes sense.

Cost the same, dope.

This isn't a discussion about cost, it's a discussion about obligation. We don't have (or shouldn't have) any obligation to support people that come here from other countries. It's the left that made it an obligation to support our people here. And now that we are, you say deport them? Deport them to where? They didn't come from any other place.

Great. What obligation do immigrants have that the natural born don't? Where is that written, dope?

Of course it didn't.

If you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome mill, and mix that with 1/4 cup of sour curdled milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of rotten milk.

Social engineering doesn't work and never will. It's just a shame that our government hasn't stumbled across my milk theory before.

The good can never change the bad, but the bad will always change the good because the good moves away from the bad for self-preservation.
Not sure about your milk theory, but I have witnessed some challenging events. Residents are fleeing the city of Kansas City. Millennials, mostly white, are replacing them. Not talking about color. I am talking about age.

Are they just lazy

Like red staters.

What the subject is about is kicking people out that lied in order to become a citizen or legal immigrant. It's not about kicking all immigrants or new citizens out.

If you are collecting unemployment, and they have proof you are working under the table, you lied to the unemployment bureau and you will be kicked off of unemployment benefits.

What the subject is about is kicking people out that lied in order to become a citizen or legal immigrant.

That is not what the thread is about, dope.

Are they just lazy

Like red staters.

Because they have loyalty to another culture, another people, another government and another nation.

I thought you were smarter than that, but apparently you are another feel good globalist.

They're legal, dope. They've worked to meet that standard.

Forum List

Back