So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

Yes he did. He was quite fond of Uncle Joe, and his administration was riddled with Soviet Spies.
Putin probably hasn't killed enough of his own people to be accepted by American Marxists. FDR only loved Uncle Joe after starved 6 million Kulaks, including 3 million children to death.

That's a guy loved and revealed by American Marxists

No, Trump dealt with PUTIN in a way that would make Putin controllable........obviously Biden and Obama didn't.
Trump is the consummate businessman. He would glad hand anyone. Everyone was praised and flattered. Putin is smart, savvy, Kim Jong Un is loved. Without knowing who you will be doing business with next, who you might tap for a favor, everyone is your friend. That's why Trump could call Putin and say "Vlad, you are a very smart guy. I love ya a bunch. If you invade Ukraine I will bomb Moscow into San Francisco. I will just have no choice. No choice at all. Nothing personal. It's just business."

Leftists are simple thinkers on the whole and so very binary. BLM GOOD, cops BAD. Ukraine GOOD, Russia BAD. etc. I would say they think like children, but really, I give my 1st graders much more credit than that.
They never matured past their teeny bopper years of…Britney good…Christina bad. BSB good …*NSYNC bad.

they all think like a bunch of 10 year olds.

Proof that Magic Underwear cuts off circulation to the brain.

It's not my place to worry about a squabble between two countries on the other side of the world from me, in which I have no stake or standing.

That squabble is between Russia and Ukraine, and I am not a party to it.

Right, Mormon Bob. Because a squabble where people are being murdered over land is far less important than a squabble between a baker and gay couple.

It is notable that those here, in my own country, who are malevolently promoting policies that are harmful to my country, and which have fairly direct adverse impacts on me and my own fellow Americans, are using the Russia/Ukraine conflict as a means to try to distract us away from their own malfeasance and corruption.

Really? Unemployment dropped to 3.8% yesterday. Biden has erased all the job losses Trump Posted. So where is this harm, exactly?

Your side wants us to be paying attention to the Russia/Ukraine war, because you do not want us to be paying attention to what your side is doing to us here at home, in our own country.

I mean, you know, you are right. Why should we be upset about mass slaughter of innocents when there's some boy trying to use the girl's bathroom. You got to have your priorities here!!!

I'll go so far as to say that the position that America should get involved in this mess is anti-American, discarding what is in America's best interests in order to support the interests of whichever side it is being suggested that we should take in this war.

Um, yeah, I know you are kind of ignorant of history (or you'd realize you were in a cult), but back in the late 1940's, you had people who ignored German and Japanese Aggression.

Hitler is invading Poland? Not my problem. Japan is invading China? Nothing to do with me.

Hey, remember when Bill Clinton tried to take out bin Laden and Republicans screamed he was "Wagging the dog" and creating a fake crisis to distract from impeachment?

Putin is not a leftist. He's a Nazis-type NATIONALIST, like those that support Trump.

He's a DICTATOR, thus he is LEFTIST. Only an idiot such as yourself can't understand that rightwing is NO government.

DURRRRR

Um, yeah, I know you are kind of ignorant of history (or you'd realize you were in a cult), but back in the late 1940's, you had people who ignored German and Japanese Aggression.

Were they giving "Reset" buttons to Hitler?
Offering flexibility to Tojo?

Hey, remember when Bill Clinton tried to take out bin Laden and Republicans screamed he was "Wagging the dog" and creating a fake crisis to distract from impeachment?

When did Clinton try to take out bin Laden?
Which Republicans complained? Link?

Were they giving "Reset" buttons to Hitler?
Offering flexibility to Tojo?

Actually, we maintained diplomatic relations with both until they crossed the line, that's the point. Putin has crossed the line.

When did Clinton try to take out bin Laden?
Which Republicans complained? Link?

1998, when he bombed Afghanistan and the Sudan.

Republicans mocked him about blowing up an aspirin factory and "Wagging the dog."

Coming three days after the president’s unsatisfying apology to the nation, and on the same day as Monica Lewinsky’s return to the grand jury, the U.S. military strikes Thursday in Afghanistan and Sudan have skeptics asking: Are they truly a response to the Kenya-Tanzania bombings of American embassies, or a manufactured crisis to divert public attention from his personal troubles? Or, as one reporter asked Defense Secretary William Cohen at a news briefing on the attacks, isn’t there a “striking resemblance” to “Wag the Dog”? Cohen, forced to address the issue, said, in essence, of course not.

For the uninitiated, “Wag the Dog” was the recent Barry Levinson film spoof depicting a White House that invented a war to distract the country from a presidential sex scandal. The similarities between the film and Thursday’s events are just too eerie to ignore.

Great. It's another long cut and paste with no original content by a poster too stupid to write his own words.

Ukraine War: Vladimir Putin has gambled everything and lost

Ukraine War: Vladimir Putin has gambled everything and lost​

Until Vladimir Putin lunched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in the early hours of February 24, he was winning his standoff with the West. He had compelled the United States and Europe to take his demands seriously; he experienced the pleasure of being treated as the leader of a great power; and he had succeeded in intimidating the Ukrainians as well as Russia’s other neighboring states and the wider world.

All he had to do to solidify his victory was to recognize the independence of the so-called separatist republics in the Donbas, acknowledge that Ukraine’s chances of joining NATO were nil, and continue his creeping subversion of Ukraine in the expectation that, sooner or later, it would drift back into Russia’s orbit.

And then he blew it all by invading Ukraine.

Overnight, Russia became a pariah state. The West has already imposed an expanding range of sanctions with more expected. International opinion has almost unanimously condemned Putin’s war of aggression, and thousands of his own citizens have expressed their opposition to the war in demonstrations and petitions.

Most importantly, Ukrainians have fought back, fiercely. This was something Putin probably did not expect. In his initial announcement of a “special military operation,” Putin called on Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms, not out of concern for their lives, but because he truly believed they would be happy to do so. But they weren’t and they didn’t. Instead, they have inflicted punishing losses on his invasion force and have inspired the watching world with their courage.

Now the supposed chess grandmaster Putin has effectively maneuvered himself into an unwinnable position. Ukrainians throughout the entire country, regardless of the language they prefer to speak, their religion or ethnic background, have rallied around the flag. Tens of thousands have volunteered for territorial defense units. Many more have donated blood. Untold others have handed over their savings to help finance the defense of the country. An historic wave of patriotic fervor has gripped Ukraine.

The Ukrainian nation has been joined by diaspora Ukrainians, who are now busy staging rallies and fundraising for their homeland. All these Ukrainians now consider themselves part of a modern Ukrainian nation that is as diverse as it is united in its opposition to Putin and everything he stands for: namely dictatorship and vassalage. Ukrainians have demonstrated that they love their country, despite all its extant faults, and that they are willing to sacrifice greatly for it.

Ukraine’s dramatic show of wartime unity and national strength is exceptionally inconvenient for Putin. In his increasingly unhinged attempts to justify his war, the Russian ruler has claimed to be fighting against a ragtag band of “fascists,” “Nazis,” and “drug addicts” who represent no one but their own interests and their “paymasters” in the West. As it turns out, Putin has declared war on a patriotic nation of more than 40 million people in a country the size of France.

His options are now all bad. He could still physically destroy Ukraine and commit a massive genocide against its inhabitants, but even the craziest of Russian imperialists would probably balk at the idea of what would be the most colossal atrocity in human history.

Putin may yet try to establish a puppet Ukrainian regime in Kyiv that would be happy to do his bidding, as intelligence reports have long predicted. However, that would mean occupying a huge country indefinitely. This would probably require around a million soldiers, all of whom would become targets of a Ukrainian resistance movement that would be sure to emerge.

Alternatively, Putin could try to work out some kind of deal with the current Ukrainian administration, but that would mean effectively admitting to his inner circle if not to the Russian people that his bloody enterprise had actually achieved nothing that negotiations could not have produced at far smaller cost.
Putin's a communist.
The only reason you're not worshiping him is because the media hasn't told you to.

How did Trump defend Putin?

I find it difficult to believe that idiots like you can walk around in broad daylight.
He recently called him a "genius", retard & your boy had a shit fit over the sanctions which he wanted to veto. Members of his adminidtration who witnessed Trump's tirades over them have said so, Trump asseater.

Nope. The article didn't produce of single quote of MTG saying a single word in support of Russia's invasion. Furthermore, the basis for calling the organizers of the rally a "white nationalist" is based on claims by far left groups like The Southern Poverty Law Center. They are notorious for accusing the American Enterprise Institute of being white Supremacists.

You're evidence is a pile of shit, as always.
Defends MTG= weak minded.

He recently called him a "genius", retard & your boy had a shit fit over the sanctions which he wanted to veto. Members of his adminidtration who witnessed Trump's tirades over them have said so, Trump asseater.
Context, asshole. Try posting the full quote.

The Real Ukraine.

1646516720750.png

Thanks for admitting that Trump understood Putin which means despite knowing that Putin is nothing but a murderous ex KBG thug, he defended him anyway.
No, Trump understood Putin and outsmarted him.

Since he doesn't play by any rules, he can just bomb the country into submission. That appears to be the plan, now that his "genius" military tactics fell flat on their face for all to see.
What has fallen flat? So far, Putin has Biden and the entire world by the short-hairs doing whatever he wants. That may not make him a genius, just smarter than all the rest of the world leaders especially Biddum.

Still, he can depend on many "Americans" in the GOP
You think perhaps they are secret foreign agents smuggled in over the wide open southern border? Or maybe you think they are space aliens! Better check them for antennae! :auiqs.jpg:

to continue to hold a soft spot in their hearts for any aggressive, sociopathic, hyper-nationalist strongman and his methods.
Show us evidence of one such GOP. But I know you won't because you are always full of shit. Leave it to a shitferbrains clown like you to take a foreign war and try to use it to parse division within your own government and society. Better yet, let's take all those aggressive, sociopathic, hyper-nationalist strongman, get them together, and pit them against all your favs, like Biddum, Trudeau, Macron, and the others-- -- -- wanna bet which side wins? :lmao:

Biden blew it in his SOTU speech!​

He should have started it by asking all those who think Putin is a genius to stand and be recognized.

Forum List

Back