So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

Oh, did you forget to post the Factual Evidence of a 2020 stolen Election that you keep screaming about.

Hey shitferbrains, the evidence of the election stolen has been getting posted here since 11/20. Major events have been developing in Wisconsin and elsewhere--- I just saw five more threads or links to more evidence here just in the past 24 hours.

WAKE.jpg

Hey shitferbrains, the evidence of the election stolen has been getting posted here since 11/20. Major events have been developing in Wisconsin an d elsewhere--- I just saw five more threads or links to more evidence here just in the past 24 hours.
But......... all of those claims are from bullshit RW sites.
Actually you have no real evidence.

Your claim of "stolen Election" just makes you weaker.

Oh the JOY of reading your failed attempts to justify any of your bullshit.
Asshole, I've not even tried. You're not worth the waste of time, so I don't know what you think you are reading. But if it makes you feel better, you go right on calling them "failed attempts." You clearly are incapable of objectively looking at all the facts.

Fuck You too.
Keep your faggotry away from me creep.

Correct, but why do you keep claiming the 2020 election was stolen without facts?
Why do you claim the 2016 election was stolen in your prior post to which I was referring. Don't try to change the subject.

But......... all of those claims are from bullshit RW sites.
Actually you have no real evidence.

Your claim of "stolen Election" just makes you weaker.
That is no rebuttal, it's just a bunch of blah blah, bullshit.

Asshole, I've not even tried. You're not worth the waste of time, so I don't know what you think you are reading. But if it makes you feel better, you go right on calling them "failed attempts." You clearly are incapable of objectively looking at all the facts.

Keep your faggotry away from me creep.
Winco thinks insults are facts.

Winco thinks insults are facts.
Hey dude,
enjoy your night.

I'm going out to spend money on Dinner w/Family.
You go ahead and continue typing your sorry ASS feelings into the keyboard.
I'll drink my first Beer with the thoughts of you still pouting.

Bang away bro, you too toobfreak

Hey dude,
enjoy your night.

I'm going out to spend money on Dinner w/Family.
You go ahead and continue typing your sorry ASS feelings into the keyboard.
I'll drink my first Beer with the thoughts of you still pouting.

Bang away bro, you too toobfreak
Go lick your wounds, we'll be here when you get back.

Since he doesn't play by any rules, he can just bomb the country into submission. That appears to be the plan, now that his "genius" military tactics fell flat on their face for all to see.

Still, he can depend on many "Americans" in the GOP to continue to hold a soft spot in their hearts for any aggressive, sociopathic, hyper-nationalist strongman and his methods.
Why do you keep telling leftist lies?

Keep your dimwitted faggotry to yourself while you enjoy your Schlitz. Put it on your SNAP card.
It funny when you can’t face the fact that I can afford the $3 in gas for the trip and pay for a nice dinner with family

The gentleman thing to do would wish me a good time with family.

walking in now
Might text a beer 🍺 to you

Cheers.

You must have missed Trump's mob chanting at CPAC- "Putin Putin Putin"!
The inescapable fact remains that Putin is a leftist who wants to put the Soviet Union back together. Since WWII, the American left has supported the Soviet Union.

I don't care if you don't like those facts. Neither do the facts.

Ukraine War: Vladimir Putin has gambled everything and lost

Ukraine War: Vladimir Putin has gambled everything and lost​

Until Vladimir Putin lunched a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in the early hours of February 24, he was winning his standoff with the West. He had compelled the United States and Europe to take his demands seriously; he experienced the pleasure of being treated as the leader of a great power; and he had succeeded in intimidating the Ukrainians as well as Russia’s other neighboring states and the wider world.

All he had to do to solidify his victory was to recognize the independence of the so-called separatist republics in the Donbas, acknowledge that Ukraine’s chances of joining NATO were nil, and continue his creeping subversion of Ukraine in the expectation that, sooner or later, it would drift back into Russia’s orbit.

And then he blew it all by invading Ukraine.

Overnight, Russia became a pariah state. The West has already imposed an expanding range of sanctions with more expected. International opinion has almost unanimously condemned Putin’s war of aggression, and thousands of his own citizens have expressed their opposition to the war in demonstrations and petitions.

Most importantly, Ukrainians have fought back, fiercely. This was something Putin probably did not expect. In his initial announcement of a “special military operation,” Putin called on Ukrainian soldiers to lay down their arms, not out of concern for their lives, but because he truly believed they would be happy to do so. But they weren’t and they didn’t. Instead, they have inflicted punishing losses on his invasion force and have inspired the watching world with their courage.

Now the supposed chess grandmaster Putin has effectively maneuvered himself into an unwinnable position. Ukrainians throughout the entire country, regardless of the language they prefer to speak, their religion or ethnic background, have rallied around the flag. Tens of thousands have volunteered for territorial defense units. Many more have donated blood. Untold others have handed over their savings to help finance the defense of the country. An historic wave of patriotic fervor has gripped Ukraine.

The Ukrainian nation has been joined by diaspora Ukrainians, who are now busy staging rallies and fundraising for their homeland. All these Ukrainians now consider themselves part of a modern Ukrainian nation that is as diverse as it is united in its opposition to Putin and everything he stands for: namely dictatorship and vassalage. Ukrainians have demonstrated that they love their country, despite all its extant faults, and that they are willing to sacrifice greatly for it.

Ukraine’s dramatic show of wartime unity and national strength is exceptionally inconvenient for Putin. In his increasingly unhinged attempts to justify his war, the Russian ruler has claimed to be fighting against a ragtag band of “fascists,” “Nazis,” and “drug addicts” who represent no one but their own interests and their “paymasters” in the West. As it turns out, Putin has declared war on a patriotic nation of more than 40 million people in a country the size of France.

His options are now all bad. He could still physically destroy Ukraine and commit a massive genocide against its inhabitants, but even the craziest of Russian imperialists would probably balk at the idea of what would be the most colossal atrocity in human history.

Putin may yet try to establish a puppet Ukrainian regime in Kyiv that would be happy to do his bidding, as intelligence reports have long predicted. However, that would mean occupying a huge country indefinitely. This would probably require around a million soldiers, all of whom would become targets of a Ukrainian resistance movement that would be sure to emerge.

Alternatively, Putin could try to work out some kind of deal with the current Ukrainian administration, but that would mean effectively admitting to his inner circle if not to the Russian people that his bloody enterprise had actually achieved nothing that negotiations could not have produced at far smaller cost.

You can usually tell when you hit a sore spot with the mouth breathers....the outsized response.

Their cult leader supports Putin so, naturally, they do as well. When you highlight the trouble they're having bring Ukraine to heel..they get pretty upset.

Russia will likely prevail just through the law of large numbers. But even when/if they do...they won't be able to gloat too much since that will more vividly align them with invaders and murderers than they are already.

Really?

Find one post by me, anywhere on this forum, or anywhere else, where I cane taken Russia's side in anything? You can't, of course. You know that you can't, you know that you are lying in accusing me of being a “Russian troll”.

I'm not on Russia's side. I'm not on Ukraine's side. I'm on America's side.

My allegiance is to my own country alone, and not to any others.

And it is not in America's interests to be caught up in this conflict between Russian and Ukraine. Let them solve their own conflict and leave us out of it.

I'll go so far as to say that the position that America should get involved in this mess is anti-American, discarding what is in America's best interests in order to support the interests of whichever side it is being suggested that we should take in this war.
It's been so funny watching the anti-war left become bloodthirsty warhawks because Biden told them to.

It funny when you can’t face the fact that I can afford the $3 in gas for the trip and pay for a nice dinner with family
Glad to see I'm so far in your head that you are texting me while driving to the diner! I'm very impressed you can afford $3 in gas to take your family out to Eat'n Park. Say Hi to Big Boy for me!

Proof that Magic Underwear cuts off circulation to the brain.

Right, Mormon Bob. Because a squabble where people are being murdered over land is far less important than a squabble between a baker and gay couple.
And it's been hilarious watching Isolationist Iosef, the man who believes only bad things happen when America conducts military operations anywhere, insisting America should conduct military operations in Ukraine.

Leftists have no principle so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can because someone told them to.

Glad to see I'm so far in your head that you are texting me while driving to the diner! I'm very impressed you can afford $3 in gas to take your family out to Eat'n Park. Say Hi to Big Boy for me!
I wasn’t driving
But nice assumption.
I have a wife that wanted to drive
Is that ok?

I’ll check in later.
Cheers 🍻

Forum List

Back