So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

Biggest Lie Yet.
Anything to deflect from the Cult Leader, that would be trump.

If you don't support Putin, then why are you NOT demanding that trump come out, on live TV, and condemn Putin.
trumps a pussy, you Cult members are even worse, and trump WILL NEVER come on live TV and tell Putin that he is a POS.
How many gallons of Kool-Ade did you drink?

Putin's a leftist. Your pathetic and impotent drama queening changes nothing.

Where is Cult Leader trump when we need him to publicly condemn putin.
Straight to his face.

Why won't trump do this when you claim ALL of his cult members are against these actions by putin?
You hate Trump. You hate him so much you probably shit your pants in impotent rage when he's on television.

So why do you need him to say anything?

Your entire post from above is pure bullshit.
There is more evidence trump cheated and stole the election in 2016 then there is of your claim of stolen election is 2020.
Give it a rest. It's over.

When a POS like trump lies and deceives the Nation for years, of course the media is going to report on those lies. That you call a witch hunt.
BullShit. Trump is a criminal.

If trump was America First, he would go on LIVE TV and publicly condemn putin. He won't, trump is scared of what putin would do to him. trump is the ultimate pussy, that RWI's adore and think of as their Alpha.
You voted for a guy who feels up children. You do not hold the moral high ground.

And it's been hilarious watching Isolationist Iosef, the man who believes only bad things happen when America conducts military operations anywhere, insisting America should conduct military operations in Ukraine.

Leftists have no principle so deeply held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can because someone told them to.

If subhuman scum such as Incel Joe did not have double standards, then they would have no standards at all.

Do NOT drink and drive.
Cheers Dave
Wife is driving. Keep up
And I’ll have 2 beers max as the passenger

I hate trump because he has ZERO redeeming values.
He is a con man
Pathetic man that lies
You are correct
I hate everything he stands for.
America First is his biggest Con.

Where is Cult Leader trump when we need him to publicly condemn putin.

So you admit that a few words from Trump could end a war out of office that your stupid slug Biden is helpless and hopeless to effect even IN office!

TOO FUCKING FUNNY!
giggle.gif

Putin's a leftist. He's one of yours. This mindless screeching that conservatives support him is just stupid.
deflection is all the “more flexible” with putin folks have after their failed “reset of relations” have lead to this

Yeah. Yet you want to claim the entire right supports Putin?

And you left out Ringo, who is a self-admitted leftist.

Again, it's pretty clear Ringo is a Russian Troll.

It's been so funny watching the anti-war left become bloodthirsty warhawks because Biden told them to.

No more than watching the right turn into a Hippy Drum Circle.

And it's been hilarious watching Isolationist Iosef, the man who believes only bad things happen when America conducts military operations anywhere, insisting America should conduct military operations in Ukraine.

Except I've never advocated military intervention in the Ukraine. Biden is handling this exactly right. He's economically and diplomatically isolating Putin and providing material aid to the Ukraine and that's it.

With luck, the Russians will come to their senses and get rid of this guy.

If subhuman scum such as @Incel Joe did not have double standards, then they would have no standards at all.

Is the Magic Underwear cutting off circulation to your brain?

I didn't advocate us going to war. In fact, that would be a bad idea.

Making Putin pay economically for his aggression, however, is perfectly appropriate.

Just remember, in Mormon Bob Land, a boy dressed as a girl is the worst thing, ever, but Russians gunning down innocent Ukrainians, that's okay by him.

Again, it's pretty clear Ringo is a Russian Troll.
:auiqs.jpg:
No more than watching the right turn into a Hippy Drum Circle.
It's okay, Comrade Iosef. You can support war by your masters. In fact, they insist you do -- or else.
Except I've never advocated military intervention in the Ukraine. Biden is handling this exactly right. He's economically and diplomatically isolating Putin and providing material aid to the Ukraine and that's it.

With luck, the Russians will come to their senses and get rid of this guy.
Creepy Joe is still buying Russian oil. Yeah, that'll show Putin!

Forum List

Back