So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

Putin has been patient and has attempted to bring less casualties and destruction. Alec Baldwin will tell you what you like with SNL propaganda.
You sound like a Russian who can no longer view independent media because of Putin's repressive dictatorship.
In the FREE world, we see all the cold blooded destruction of CIVILIAN people and buildings in Ukraine. Putin has no remorse about the innocent children and their parents he's destroyed. He's an egocentric psychopath who will be convicted of international war CRIMES.

He's a DICTATOR, thus he is LEFTIST. Only an idiot such as yourself can't understand that rightwing is NO government.

DURRRRR
You have an outdated narrow perspective on "left-wing politics". Look it up on Wikipedia.
Left-wing supports social equality and civil humanitarian rights, which does NOT describe Putin and most DICTATORS.

You have an outdated narrow perspective on "left-wing politics". Look it up on Wikipedia.
Left-wing supports social equality and civil humanitarian rights, which does NOT describe Putin and most DICTATORS.

Actually it's you who needs to do some research. And wiki is NOT reliable source.

Actually it's you who needs to do some research. And wiki is NOT reliable source.
Pick your bias. I think Wikipedia's modern perspective reflects current thought among political scientists. Perhaps I am wrong.
Let me know of a better source/definition that goes beyond the simplistic government vs no-government spectrum.

Putin's a leftist. He's one of yours. This mindless screeching that conservatives support him is just stupid.
There is zero evidence Putin is a Leftist. As always you are full of shit.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's okay, Comrade Iosef. You can support war by your masters. In fact, they insist you do -- or else.

Creepy Joe is still buying Russian oil. Yeah, that'll show Putin!
We don't import enough from him to make a difference, and it may hurt our allies. Obviously your brain is the size of a grasshopper if you can't figure that out.

Pick your bias. I think Wikipedia's modern perspective reflects current thought among political scientists. Perhaps I am wrong.
Let me know of a better source/definition that goes beyond the simplistic government vs no-government spectrum.

Who cares. There is reality, and there is "perception".

The reality is the political spectrum runs from total government on the left, to no government on the right.

That's it. No perception, just simple reality.

Your entire post from above is pure bullshit.
There is more evidence trump cheated and stole the election in 2016 then there is of your claim of stolen election is 2020.
Give it a rest. It's over.

When a POS like trump lies and deceives the Nation for years, of course the media is going to report on those lies. That you call a witch hunt.
BullShit. Trump is a criminal.

If trump was America First, he would go on LIVE TV and publicly condemn putin. He won't, trump is scared of what putin would do to him. trump is the ultimate pussy, that RWI's adore and think of as their Alpha.
So you're saying you leftards are all so weak that Donald Trump has to come out and stop big bad Putin for you. You need a real leader to come forth and take the reins from you cowards.

We don't import enough from him to make a difference, and it may hurt our allies. Obviously your brain is the size of a grasshopper if you can't figure that out.
So, you're on record as supporting Biden sending US tax dollars to Russia so they can buy weapons and kill Ukrainians.

This isn't the brilliant strategy you were told it was.

Forum List

Back