So very sorry Republicans Putin gambled and lost

Again, you support Trump who openly supports putin and communism. You will not denounce his attempt to overthrow democracy so you are a communist just like him.
I don't care how much you deny it, it will now change because I know you don't have the guts to support Biden. You are spineless pos.
Who the hell would support a democrat high tax anti business president?

Easy, she exposed herself because of her hatred for Trump...
I wonder why her as a life long hard line Republican is so hated by her party for the single act of disliking & disagreeing with one man, Who in fact is a relatively new member of that party?

You want me to answer a question I don't know much about?

Oh, okay -- you want me to act like you.
You don't know much about Liz Cheney? Someone who was considered a strong conservative till she had the guts to go against your Fuhrer?

LOL you really are a moron. But, you already knew that. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

Again, you support Trump who openly supports putin and communism. You will not denounce his attempt to overthrow democracy so you are a communist just like him.
I don't care how much you deny it, it will now change because I know you don't have the guts to support Biden. You are spineless pos.
Project much?

And you're a liberal moron, but I repeat myself.
It hurts when you can't cut through. Does it keep you awake knowing those democrats are having opinions that could stop the march of fascism under Trump?
Bugger the democracy shit. Shoot all the dems and life is better.

Forum List

Back