So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.
You can't be serious.
Did Nancy ever say what the coverup was that she insisted he was guilty of? Did the MSM even ask her? NO.
Do you really not understand what that comment was referring to? I thought you were a little more aware than that

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
You read it all I presume?

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....

I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.

We get that...but was his job to come to NO conclusion on anything?
What did we pay $35M for?
The investigation was much too long and expensive however it did lead to many indictments and in regards to trump it cleared him of criminal conspiracy while exposing his many lies regarding collusion and contacts with Russians... it also showed many instances of attempted obstruction. I know you don’t like it but it is what it is
And it more than paid for itself.
I hear the 80 yr old from Tennessee on WJ spout the grifters it cost $40mm all the time.
Never corrected

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.
You can't be serious.
Did Nancy ever say what the coverup was that she insisted he was guilty of? Did the MSM even ask her? NO.
Do you really not understand what that comment was referring to? I thought you were a little more aware than that
Well, he is a tRump supporter....

We may find out if they release the 10 items that were redacted.
I assume you read the 400+ pages?

Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

NEGATIVE
Should I link you to all the threads and posts of our resident LefTards where “collusion” was the word used?

Are you a second language Romanian site.
Life revolves around regurgitating dumb pics?

You can't be serious.
I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.

We may find out if they release the 10 items that were redacted.
I assume you read the 400+ pages?
Trump had nothing to do with any redactions, idiot. And until you know that there was any evidence of a "coverup" in the report, you're just talking out your ass. So put up or shut up.

You can't be serious.
I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.
Lol, she did that just so tRump would have the opportunity to use the banners he had pre-made and so he would have something to say at the pre-arrainged "impromptu" press conference?

That was damn nice of her, wasn't it?

You can't be serious.
Lol, she did that just so tRump would have the opportunity to use the banners he had pre-made and so he would have something to say at the pre-arrainged "impromptu" press conference?

Didn't I just tell you not to give me another one of your bullshit beating around the bush answers? So, you gonna tell us what the coverup is or you gonna duck the question again?

You can't be serious.
You’re right, Trump did nothing to derail the meeting. Stomping out of the room is what any mature President should do.

What wasn’t she referring too regarding trumps cover ups?! Every time he lies he is covering up the truth and he lies on a daily basis. Want me to pick a few? Ok... “No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability. Or how about telling his crew to ignore congressional subpoenas? Lying, misleading, distracting, silencing... all elements of covering up bad press, political/legal pressure, exposure of the truth etc etc.

This is elementary stuff SJ. You should know this

You can't be serious.

Didn't I just tell you not to give me another one of your bullshit beating around the bush answers? So, you gonna tell us what the coverup is or you gonna duck the question again?
Lol, "duck the question"?

Stop playing stupid. People are gonna start believing you.

You can't be serious.
You’re right, Trump did nothing to derail the meeting. Stomping out of the room is what any mature President should do.

What wasn’t she referring too regarding trumps cover ups?! Every time he lies he is covering up the truth and he lies on a daily basis. Want me to pick a few? Ok... “No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability. Or how about telling his crew to ignore congressional subpoenas? Lying, misleading, distracting, silencing... all elements of covering up bad press, political/legal pressure, exposure of the truth etc etc.

This is elementary stuff SJ. You should know this
He does, he's playing stupid.

But your orange buddy said it completely exonerated him.

First, he didn't "storm out". Second, he cancelled the meeting because of Nancy's comment about a "coverup" just before the meeting. She did it so he would cancel the meeting and you know it.
“No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability.
Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia. You're flat out lying. And as for obstruction, he said he couldn't find enough evidence to say he obstructed. Instead, he gave that saving face, wishy washy excuse for not being able to nail Trump..."I can't say he DID obstruct but I can't say he DIDN'T either". WTF is that shit? Does anybody actually believe Mueller was trying to exonerate him? Everyone on his team was a Hillary supporting Trump hater, Mueller did NO investigating of the FISA warrant or the origin of the collusion claims, and he was being sued by Jerome Corsi for trying to pressure him into making up a story to incriminate Trump. THEN Mueller finally backed off and gave up. He passed it off to Congress because he wasn't willing to put his own ass on the line and say something that could come back to haunt him when the DOJ finishes with THEIR investigation. You leftist sycophants just can't accept that the President is not a criminal and you'll keep jumping on every wild accusation the Democrats dream up, right up until they lose the presidency and both houses of Congress in 2020.

Lol, "duck the question"?

Stop playing stupid. People are gonna start believing you.
Yeah, "duck the question"...like you just did...again.

Last edited:
First, he didn't "storm out". Second, he cancelled the meeting because of Nancy's comment about a "coverup" just before the meeting. She did it so he would cancel the meeting and you know it.
“No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability.
Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia. You're flat out lying. And as for obstruction, he said he couldn't find enough evidence to say he obstructed. Instead, he gave that saving face, wishy washy excuse for not being able to nail Trump..."I can't say he DID obstruct but I can't say he DIDN'T either". WTF is that shit? Does anybody actually believe Mueller was trying to exonerate him? Everyone on his team was a Hillary supporting Trump hater, Mueller did NO investigating of the FISA warrant or the origin of the collusion claims, and he was being sued by Jerome Corsi for trying to pressure him into making up a story to incriminate Trump. THEN Mueller finally backed off and gave up. He passed it off to Congress because he wasn't willing to put his own ass on the line and say something that could come back to haunt him when the DOJ finishes with THEIR investigation. You leftist sycophants just can't accept that the President is not a criminal and you'll keep jumping on every wild accusation the Democrats dream up, right up until they lose the presidency and both houses of Congress in 2020.
Ok you obviously did not read the report. Mueller wrote a whole section about collusion and if you had read it then you wouldn’t be making ignorant statements like “Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia.” I’m not even going to read past that stupidity. Come back after you’ve educated yourself.

Ok you obviously did not read the report. Mueller wrote a whole section about collusion and if you had read it then you wouldn’t be making ignorant statements like “Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia.” I’m not even going to read past that stupidity. Come back after you’ve educated yourself.
You're a fucking idiot.
Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open

Forum List

Back