So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

I really need to spell it out for you again?! Jesus man... ok read slowly and absorb.

Collusion is a secret cooperation or deceitful agreement in order to deceive others, although not necessarily illegal, as a conspiracy.

One of several instances noted in Muellers report is the trump tower meeting that Trumps son and staff had with a Russian who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. After that meeting Trump helped Don cover it up by lying about the subject of the meeting. Lying about meetings with Russians makes the contacts secret and deceitful aka collusion.

Not illegal conspiracy to aid in the crimes Russia was committing against the USA. Muller did not find evidence of that, thank god.

Do you get it now?
I get that you are desperate to find something incriminating about Trump and that you grab onto ANYTHING you can find that you can twist around to find an element of suspicion to run with. What I don't get is why you think you can just keep repeating the same shit that's already been settled (like no collusion) when you have to know that the world does not believe Trump colluded with Russia and that Mueller acknowledges that. I would feel sorry for your sickness but it's bourn out of your own hatred and willingness to align yourself with treacherous people desiring to undermine our great nation. You'll get no sympathy from me.
Let me stop at your first sentence again as you are misunderstanding me yet again. I never said anything about incriminating Trump. I’ve literally said that the Left should move on. He shouldn’t be impeached. He lied about meetings, tried to obstruct the investigation but not at a criminal level IMO. Don’t know why it’s so hard for you to recognize the facts. That’s all I’ve pointed out
Never said anything about incriminating Trump?

“No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability.
That’s exactly what the report did. I wasn’t spinning criminality. I’ve voiced what my personal opinions are but if we are acknowledging the facts then what you just quoted me saying is absolutely true.
Then stop denying you said it. You think nobody can see you're talking out of both sides of your mouth? Once again, you prove you're incapable of having an honest discussion.
I said exactly what the report said. It showed many instances of collusion. Shady meets with Russia that Trump denied and lied about for years, sorry bud but that collusion. Not criminal conspiracy.

And the other Trump lie of “No obstruction” is just laughable. There is a whole volume outlining obstruction. There was a press conference where mueller was very clear that a directive prevented him from being able to accuse the president of obstruction crimes so that is up to congress. If his investigation had cleared him of obstruction he would of said so like he did for the conspiracy element.

Not one thing I just said was spin or opinion. You can’t successfully refute any of the things I just said yet you continue to try so don’t talk to me about having an honest discussion

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

No, it was what all the mainstream libs were screaming every two seconds...........but there was nothing. They're idiots.

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....

I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

NEGATIVE
Should I link you to all the threads and posts of our resident LefTards where “collusion” was the word used?
Didn’t you guys argue collusion isn’t even illegal?

Would you have cared if trump colluded? Which we know he did, or wanted to?

And either way he go5 the help on the night he publically asked russia for help. Th3 next day they helped.
"Collusion isn't a crime" was definitely one of the tRumpian excuses for a while.

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.
Clearly he is. This president and his cronies need to be investigated.

Look how many have already gone to prison.
Hey stupid. Maybe you've just been too stoned for the past two years to have noticed but he's been under investigation since he's been President. If he's such an obvious criminal, why haven't the Democrats impeached him already? You are one fucking moron. BTW, I thought you were gonna become a millionaire in the pot industry. What happened, did it turn out to be a "pipe dream"? LOL
Without pot I make $90k. With pot $115k. That’s an extra $25k a year. Not to mention now I don’t buy weed. And that’s tax free money. Sucker. Only poor people pay taxes.

I never said I’d make a million. I have buddies who are making millions but me just thousands.

Still I’m rich compared to most everyone here
Enjoy your fantasy.

“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”...
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.
The job of the Muel Team - 19 PROSECUTORS and 40 FBI investigators - was to uncover criminality and as the report clearly states, they did not:

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Nothing else in that report trump's that finding nor states it so unambiguously. Nothing. We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute any American who has been found to not have committed a crime.

Case closed. :D

There is a whole volume outlining obstruction.
Then you should have no trouble posting a quote of Mueller saying Trump obstructed.
There was a press conference where mueller was very clear that a directive prevented him from being able to accuse the president of obstruction crimes so that is up to congress.
No, he said he couldn't INDICT a sitting President. He did not conclude that Trump obstructed. If you think he did, then post the quote of him SAYING it.
If his investigation had cleared him of obstruction he would of said so like he did for the conspiracy element.
He's a prosecutor, not a defense attorney, moron. If you believe he was looking for any exculpatory evidence you are dumber than I thought.

No, it was what all the mainstream libs were screaming every two seconds...........but there was nothing. They're idiots.
Read the report son.

Read the report son.

“READ THE REPORT”
You dumbmotherfuckers keep parroting that same bullshit....Why can’t you and your filthy friends like Slade3200 tell us what Trump did to obstruct and or what he did to collude?

Read the report son.

“READ THE REPORT”
You dumbmotherfuckers keep parroting that same bullshit....Why can’t you and your filthy friends like Slade3200 tell us what Trump did to obstruct and or what he did to collude?
Because I'm not gonna post 400 pages of quotes. Read the report. It's available for free. Stop being wilfully ignorant!

Because I'm not gonna post 400 pages of quotes. Read the report. It's available for free. Stop being wilfully ignorant!

Read what's NOT in the report dummy. You know, like the rest of the testimony Mueller left out to intentionally make it look like Trump committed obstruction. Only the full testimony was found and compared to the Mueller report. Based on the full unedited testimony its obvious Mueller was intentionally being deceitful and trying to spin. So much for the Mueller report its garbage.

Read what's NOT in the report dummy. You know, like the rest of the testimony Mueller left out to intentionally make it look like Trump committed obstruction. Only the full testimony was found and compared to the Mueller report. Based on the full unedited testimony its obvious Mueller was intentionally being deceitful and trying to spin. So much for the Mueller report its garbage.
NOt really, no.

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.

Hey stupid. Maybe you've just been too stoned for the past two years to have noticed but he's been under investigation since he's been President. If he's such an obvious criminal, why haven't the Democrats impeached him already? You are one fucking moron. BTW, I thought you were gonna become a millionaire in the pot industry. What happened, did it turn out to be a "pipe dream"? LOL
Without pot I make $90k. With pot $115k. That’s an extra $25k a year. Not to mention now I don’t buy weed. And that’s tax free money. Sucker. Only poor people pay taxes.

I never said I’d make a million. I have buddies who are making millions but me just thousands.

Enjoy your fantasy.

All that tells me is you aren't doing nearly as well as I am. Thanks for thinking my reality is fantasy. I love it when broke cons do that. Makes me feel really fucking good.

I have no kids, condo on the lake paid off, 25% of my real pay goes to 401K, I paid cash last summer for my $26K pontoon, CASH for my $8K quadrunner a few years before that.

I could have done all that without my side gig because I have no kids. $90K with no kids and no debt is a lot of fucking money. Now add to that my side gig. I make $300 a day. Every day of the week. Every day of the year. When I open my eyes on Sunday, $300 more dollars. So it's easy for me to save. How much do you make every day? Now don't forget if you make $300 a day but you have 3 mouths to feed that's a lot different than me. I'm stockpiling money you broke loser.

How many kids do you have? Are you still paying off college? How much do you make? If you make less than me and you have bills, I can see why you are so angry and jealous.

Enjoy your fantasy.

President Donald Trump will eventually be impeached. Democrats need to first lay the groundwork and educate the public on the process. Mueller has developed the grounds for impeachment. The House has to determine the timing for impeachment.

"I think we have already begun. We have got all of these committees doing their work. We're having hearings. We have already won two court cases. And there are other cases that are still to be determined."

Clyburn added: "We are winning this issue. Why should we go out and make missteps and cause us to lose a court decision that will have people saying, 'Why didn't you take your time?'"

"What Nancy Pelosi is trying to do and the rest of us in the House of Representatives is to develop a process by which we can efficiently move on this issue, so that, when we get to a vote, it would be something that she calls ironclad, I call effective."

Clyburn added it was important for the public to understand the need for impeachment first and that House Democrats are working to "bring the public along."

"We do believe that, if we sufficiently, effectively educate the public, then we will have done our job and we can move on an impeachment vote, and it will stand, and maybe it will be what needs to be done to incent the Senate to act," he said.

'Criminal Conspiracy' has been proven....

Former fired FBI Agent Strzok's text messages stated there was a 'secret Society' running the Obama administration coup attempt & they had already met. Strzok also stated Obama demanded to be kept updated on every detail of what was going on.

A just-released e-mail from former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice states former fired FBI Director Comey briefed Obama in August of 2016 about the Russian Collusion 'Investigation'. Those attending included VP Biden, Sally Yates, and Susan Rice. Rice states the investigation was kept to a very limited number of Obama administration members, to include NIA Director Clapper, CIA Director Brennan, and Sect of State John Kerry. The e-mail also states that the cameras in the WH situation Room were turned off when these meetings were held.

It has been exposed that Rice and Powers were involved in the illegal unmasking of US citizens, that there was a counter-intelligence operation opened up against Trump and his team that included a 'Leaking Strategy' which FBI Director Comey, Deputy FBI Director McCabe, and Agent Stzok was involved.
-- Comey admitted to leaking classified to his professor buddy so the information would get to the media, be reported, and result in an investigation be opened.

-- McCabe was recommended for indictment by the US IG for leaking classified and is under investigation by the DOJ.

-- Strzok was just identified as having leaked classified by the US IG; however, it is being reported that the DOJ is NOT going to indict him for his crime.

None of this was supposed to be revealed - Hillary was supposed to win. None of it has gone as they planned / hoped.

“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”...
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.
The job of the Muel Team - 19 PROSECUTORS and 40 FBI investigators - was to uncover criminality and as the report clearly states, they did not:

"...this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Nothing else in that report trump's that finding nor states it so unambiguously. Nothing. We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute any American who has been found to not have committed a crime.

Case closed. :D
That’s true regarding conspiracy with Russia. Not so clear regarding obstruction or else mueller would of said so. Instead he made a point to say otherwise several times. The biggest take away from the investigation which is being virtually ignored is all that was uncovered about Russian meddling. But us drama hungry puppets don’t really care about that do we??

There is a whole volume outlining obstruction.
Then you should have no trouble posting a quote of Mueller saying Trump obstructed.
There was a press conference where mueller was very clear that a directive prevented him from being able to accuse the president of obstruction crimes so that is up to congress.
No, he said he couldn't INDICT a sitting President. He did not conclude that Trump obstructed. If you think he did, then post the quote of him SAYING it.
If his investigation had cleared him of obstruction he would of said so like he did for the conspiracy element.
He's a prosecutor, not a defense attorney, moron. If you believe he was looking for any exculpatory evidence you are dumber than I thought.
I can easily point to mueller directly saying that he didn’t feel it appropriate to ACCUSE the president because of the DOJ directive not allowing a sitting prez to be indicted by the DOJ. Did you hear him say that?

So I’m his mind he had two options, 1. State that there was no evidence of obstruction like he did in volume 1 regarding conspiracy or 2. Lay out the facts and leave it up to congress to accuse and hold accountable. He obviously went with option 2

Enjoy your fantasy.

President Donald Trump will eventually be impeached. Democrats need to first lay the groundwork and educate the public on the process. Mueller has developed the grounds for impeachment. The House has to determine the timing for impeachment.

"I think we have already begun. We have got all of these committees doing their work. We're having hearings. We have already won two court cases. And there are other cases that are still to be determined."

Clyburn added: "We are winning this issue. Why should we go out and make missteps and cause us to lose a court decision that will have people saying, 'Why didn't you take your time?'"

"What Nancy Pelosi is trying to do and the rest of us in the House of Representatives is to develop a process by which we can efficiently move on this issue, so that, when we get to a vote, it would be something that she calls ironclad, I call effective."

Clyburn added it was important for the public to understand the need for impeachment first and that House Democrats are working to "bring the public along."

"We do believe that, if we sufficiently, effectively educate the public, then we will have done our job and we can move on an impeachment vote, and it will stand, and maybe it will be what needs to be done to incent the Senate to act," he said.
I hope he isn’t impeached. It is much more powerful for him to lose by the vote during an election. Impeachment proceedings won’t make it through the senate anyways and they will likely help his chances of winning the next election. It would be foolish for the Dems to go down that road

Enjoy your fantasy.

All that tells me is you aren't doing nearly as well as I am. Thanks for thinking my reality is fantasy. I love it when broke cons do that. Makes me feel really fucking good.

I have no kids, condo on the lake paid off, 25% of my real pay goes to 401K, I paid cash last summer for my $26K pontoon, CASH for my $8K quadrunner a few years before that.

I could have done all that without my side gig because I have no kids. $90K with no kids and no debt is a lot of fucking money. Now add to that my side gig. I make $300 a day. Every day of the week. Every day of the year. When I open my eyes on Sunday, $300 more dollars. So it's easy for me to save. How much do you make every day? Now don't forget if you make $300 a day but you have 3 mouths to feed that's a lot different than me. I'm stockpiling money you broke loser.

How many kids do you have? Are you still paying off college? How much do you make? If you make less than me and you have bills, I can see why you are so angry and jealous.
Do you actually think anybody here believes that crap? Go have another toke, pot head. LMAO

Enjoy your fantasy.

I hope he isn’t impeached. It is much more powerful for him to lose by the vote during an election. Impeachment proceedings won’t make it through the senate anyways and they will likely help his chances of winning the next election. It would be foolish for the Dems to go down that road

No. Leading up to the 2020 election we lay out the reasons for impeachment. Hell have the impeachment vote on October 30th. This should be part of our strategy to hammer this scumbag every day until the election. And we need to give this guy a nickname. He likes giving everyone else a nickname so Democrats should call him Treasonist Trump or Don Corleon Trump

Republicans would be relentless Democrats can't be pussies. Yes we know the Senate will not impeach him and hopefully that makes them look bad too.

The American people need to know what he did wrong. Right now they don't.

Hell he should be impeached for 100 different reasons.

Did you hear? The Pentagon has delivered a stark warning directly to the White House that the military “will not be politicized” following the administration’s efforts to hide the USS John McCain during President Donald Trump’s trip to Japan.

The U.S. Navy confirmed Friday that the White House Military Office wanted to “minimize the visibility” of the USS John McCain when Trump was in Japan because of the contentious relationship between the president and the late Arizona GOP Sen. John McCain. The ship is named for McCain, a decorated Navy veteran, as well as for his father and his grandfather, who were both admirals.

Shanahan also told reporters that he had a private phone conversation with McCain’ wife, Cindy McCain, about the situation, but did not reveal details.

The effort to hide or move the Navy ship was first reported by The Wall Street Journal last week. Trump said he knew “nothing” about the efforts, but said whoever was responsible for the effort was “well-meaning.”

Shanahan told reporters he won’t call for an investigation by the Pentagon’s internal watchdog “right now” because “nothing was carried out” to hide the USS McCain, despite White House requests.

Read the report son.

“READ THE REPORT”
I’ve laid both out in pain staking detail. Both are clearly laid out in Muellers report. If your too lazy to read it then do a google search, there are many articles that outline and summarize both elements. But it appears that you don’t want to hear it

Forum List

Back