So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

You’re right, Trump did nothing to derail the meeting. Stomping out of the room is what any mature President should do.
First, he didn't "storm out". Second, he cancelled the meeting because of Nancy's comment about a "coverup" just before the meeting. She did it so he would cancel the meeting and you know it.
“No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability.
Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia. You're flat out lying. And as for obstruction, he said he couldn't find enough evidence to say he obstructed. Instead, he gave that saving face, wishy washy excuse for not being able to nail Trump..."I can't say he DID obstruct but I can't say he DIDN'T either". WTF is that shit? Does anybody actually believe Mueller was trying to exonerate him? Everyone on his team was a Hillary supporting Trump hater, Mueller did NO investigating of the FISA warrant or the origin of the collusion claims, and he was being sued by Jerome Corsi for trying to pressure him into making up a story to incriminate Trump. THEN Mueller finally backed off and gave up. He passed it off to Congress because he wasn't willing to put his own ass on the line and say something that could come back to haunt him when the DOJ finishes with THEIR investigation. You leftist sycophants just can't accept that the President is not a criminal and you'll keep jumping on every wild accusation the Democrats dream up, right up until they lose the presidency and both houses of Congress in 2020.
Ok you obviously did not read the report. Mueller wrote a whole section about collusion and if you had read it then you wouldn’t be making ignorant statements like “Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia.” I’m not even going to read past that stupidity. Come back after you’ve educated yourself.
You're a fucking idiot.
Mueller finds no collusion with Russia, leaves obstruction question open
You call me an idiot and then you quote an article?! Haha, ok buddy. How about you quote the actual report and show me where mueller said no collusion or no obstruction.

Democrats hopes of winning in 2020

4faFQCu.jpg

You’re right, Trump did nothing to derail the meeting. Stomping out of the room is what any mature President should do.
First, he didn't "storm out". Second, he cancelled the meeting because of Nancy's comment about a "coverup" just before the meeting. She did it so he would cancel the meeting and you know it.
“No collusion No Obstruction, total vindication” is covering up the fact that Muellers report actually showed collusion and obstruction and passed the buck to congress for accountability.
Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia. You're flat out lying. And as for obstruction, he said he couldn't find enough evidence to say he obstructed. Instead, he gave that saving face, wishy washy excuse for not being able to nail Trump..."I can't say he DID obstruct but I can't say he DIDN'T either". WTF is that shit? Does anybody actually believe Mueller was trying to exonerate him? Everyone on his team was a Hillary supporting Trump hater, Mueller did NO investigating of the FISA warrant or the origin of the collusion claims, and he was being sued by Jerome Corsi for trying to pressure him into making up a story to incriminate Trump. THEN Mueller finally backed off and gave up. He passed it off to Congress because he wasn't willing to put his own ass on the line and say something that could come back to haunt him when the DOJ finishes with THEIR investigation. You leftist sycophants just can't accept that the President is not a criminal and you'll keep jumping on every wild accusation the Democrats dream up, right up until they lose the presidency and both houses of Congress in 2020.
Ok you obviously did not read the report. Mueller wrote a whole section about collusion and if you had read it then you wouldn’t be making ignorant statements like “Mueller clearly stated in his report that NO ONE colluded with Russia.” I’m not even going to read past that stupidity. Come back after you’ve educated yourself.
You're a fucking idiot.
You call me an idiot and then you quote an article?! Haha, ok buddy. How about you quote the actual report and show me where mueller said no collusion or no obstruction.
How about you read page 10 of the report, idiot?

You're a fucking idiot.
Haha, was that a question or a statement smart guy? Next time you call somebody an idiot try proof reading.

You're a fucking idiot.
I Just read page 10. It does not say no collusion or no obstruction. You lose

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.
Clearly he is. This president and his cronies need to be investigated.

Look how many have already gone to prison.

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
Collusion was always an idiot tRumpkin word meant to minimize the crime of criminal conspiracy. There is evidence tRump and his minions were engaged in one, but mostly circumstantial, which was apparently not enough for Mueller.

NEGATIVE
Should I link you to all the threads and posts of our resident LefTards where “collusion” was the word used?
Didn’t you guys argue collusion isn’t even illegal?

Would you have cared if trump colluded? Which we know he did, or wanted to?

And either way he go5 the help on the night he publically asked russia for help. Th3 next day they helped.

You're a fucking idiot.
Tell ya what, fuckhead, why don't you post the part where Mueller concludes that Trump colluded with the Russians?

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.

Hey stupid. Maybe you've just been too stoned for the past two years to have noticed but he's been under investigation since he's been President. If he's such an obvious criminal, why haven't the Democrats impeached him already? You are one fucking moron. BTW, I thought you were gonna become a millionaire in the pot industry. What happened, did it turn out to be a "pipe dream"? LOL

You're a fucking idiot.
Tell ya what, fuckhead, why don't you post the part where Mueller concludes that Trump colluded with the Russians?
He didn’t conclude that. I’ve already laid this out in a way that a third grader could understand. If you don’t get it by now then yoir a hopeless case.

But to summarize. The report did not say no collusion no obstruction. You cant show anywhere that it says that. Trump has been lying and misrepresenting the report. Plain as day

He didn’t conclude that. I’ve already laid this out in a way that a third grader could understand. If you don’t get it by now then yoir a hopeless case.

But to summarize. The report did not say no collusion no obstruction. You cant show anywhere that it says that. Trump has been lying and misrepresenting the report. Plain as day
Dude, you are a fucking joke. You've been insisting there is all this evidence of collusion in Mueller's report, yet you can't post even ONE line in the report where Mueller actually said it. And you can't post ANY comment by Mueller that Barr and Rosenstein misrepresented his report. I repeat, you are a joke. Stop wasting my time.

Dude, you are a fucking joke. You've been insisting there is all this evidence of
in Mueller's report, yet you can't post even ONE line in the report where Mueller actually said it. And you can't post ANY comment by Mueller that Barr and Rosenstein misrepresented his report. I repeat, you are a joke. Stop wasting my time.
I really need to spell it out for you again?! Jesus man... ok read slowly and absorb.

Collusion is a secret cooperation or deceitful agreement in order to deceive others, although not necessarily illegal, as a conspiracy.

One of several instances noted in Muellers report is the trump tower meeting that Trumps son and staff had with a Russian who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. After that meeting Trump helped Don cover it up by lying about the subject of the meeting. Lying about meetings with Russians makes the contacts secret and deceitful aka collusion.

Not illegal conspiracy to aid in the crimes Russia was committing against the USA. Muller did not find evidence of that, thank god.

Do you get it now?

USMB Liberals, feel free to post your apology about being totally wrong about "Collusion with Russia". Geez how could you have fallen for something so lame? We were telling you from the jump it was a circle jerk.

Dude, you are a fucking joke. You've been insisting there is all this evidence of
in Mueller's report, yet you can't post even ONE line in the report where Mueller actually said it. And you can't post ANY comment by Mueller that Barr and Rosenstein misrepresented his report. I repeat, you are a joke. Stop wasting my time.
I really need to spell it out for you again?! Jesus man... ok read slowly and absorb.

Collusion is a secret cooperation or deceitful agreement in order to deceive others, although not necessarily illegal, as a conspiracy.

One of several instances noted in Muellers report is the trump tower meeting that Trumps son and staff had with a Russian who claimed to have dirt on Hillary. After that meeting Trump helped Don cover it up by lying about the subject of the meeting. Lying about meetings with Russians makes the contacts secret and deceitful aka collusion.

Not illegal conspiracy to aid in the crimes Russia was committing against the USA. Muller did not find evidence of that, thank god.

Do you get it now?
I get that you are desperate to find something incriminating about Trump and that you grab onto ANYTHING you can find that you can twist around to find an element of suspicion to run with. What I don't get is why you think you can just keep repeating the same shit that's already been settled (like no collusion) when you have to know that the world does not believe Trump colluded with Russia and that Mueller acknowledges that. I would feel sorry for your sickness but it's bourn out of your own hatred and willingness to align yourself with treacherous people desiring to undermine our great nation. You'll get no sympathy from me.

USMB Liberals, feel free to post your apology about being totally wrong about "Collusion with Russia". Geez how could you have fallen for something so lame? We were telling you from the jump it was a circle jerk.
This all could have been avoided if Trump and his team of fools didn’t lie so much. If they were honest and straight forward then there wouldn’t not have been an investigation.

Do you get it now?
I get that you are desperate to find something incriminating about Trump and that you grab onto ANYTHING you can find that you can twist around to find an element of suspicion to run with. What I don't get is why you think you can just keep repeating the same shit that's already been settled (like no collusion) when you have to know that the world does not believe Trump colluded with Russia and that Mueller acknowledges that. I would feel sorry for your sickness but it's bourn out of your own hatred and willingness to align yourself with treacherous people desiring to undermine our great nation. You'll get no sympathy from me.
Let me stop at your first sentence again as you are misunderstanding me yet again. I never said anything about incriminating Trump. I’ve literally said that the Left should move on. He shouldn’t be impeached. He lied about meetings, tried to obstruct the investigation but not at a criminal level IMO. Don’t know why it’s so hard for you to recognize the facts. That’s all I’ve pointed out

Do you get it now?
Let me stop at your first sentence again as you are misunderstanding me yet again. I never said anything about incriminating Trump. I’ve literally said that the Left should move on. He shouldn’t be impeached. He lied about meetings, tried to obstruct the investigation but not at a criminal level IMO. Don’t know why it’s so hard for you to recognize the facts. That’s all I’ve pointed out
Never said anything about incriminating Trump?

Do you get it now?

That’s exactly what the report did. I wasn’t spinning criminality. I’ve voiced what my personal opinions are but if we are acknowledging the facts then what you just quoted me saying is absolutely true.

Do you get it now?

That’s exactly what the report did. I wasn’t spinning criminality. I’ve voiced what my personal opinions are but if we are acknowledging the facts then what you just quoted me saying is absolutely true.
Then stop denying you said it. You think nobody can see you're talking out of both sides of your mouth? Once again, you prove you're incapable of having an honest discussion.

Hey stupid. Maybe you've just been too stoned for the past two years to have noticed but he's been under investigation since he's been President. If he's such an obvious criminal, why haven't the Democrats impeached him already? You are one fucking moron. BTW, I thought you were gonna become a millionaire in the pot industry. What happened, did it turn out to be a "pipe dream"? LOL
Without pot I make $90k. With pot $115k. That’s an extra $25k a year. Not to mention now I don’t buy weed. And that’s tax free money. Sucker. Only poor people pay taxes.

I never said I’d make a million. I have buddies who are making millions but me just thousands.

Still I’m rich compared to most everyone here

Forum List

Back