So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.
Mueller's charge was to investigate and bring in the grand jury in the case of a illegal finding...he found none...or he would have charged Trump...
You didn’t listen to Muellers statements or read the report did you? I can tell by how wrong your statement is... he indicted several Russian for interference and other Trumpers for other crimes that surfaced. When it came to trump he cleared him of conspiracy but not of obstruction. He plainly said that he was not able to indict a sitting president so it would not be right to even accuse him. So he laid out his findings and is leaving it to Congress to decide how to act. If he believed there was no obstruction then he would have cleared Trump like he did with conspiracy. This is not a partisan take, it is exactly what happened.
He indicted Russian companies knowing they would never appear to a US courtroom...it was all for show...I know that because two of the companies asked for their day in court and Mueller blocked it....why would he do that if it wasn't all for show....the evidence shows that some Russian you tube videos and web ads were purchased....about 100000 dollars worth of ads...that is not a serious attempt to affect the elections and any person that claims it is is lying to you....Mueller through a spokesperson said yesterday that the law stating a sitting president could not be indicted played no role in his decision to not indict...get caught up Slade....Mueller was just another link in the deep state chain....and still is.....now he is backtracking from his 9 min no questions hit on Trump....he is as seditious as Comey Clapper and Brennan and Obama....

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....

I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
Then Cohen and Manafort werent really prosecuted

I love retarded dems
You’re right... he prosecuted 34 individuals... I was talking about Trump. DOJ can’t prosecute a sitting president. I did a piss poor job making that point, thanks for the check.
Actually nothing would stop Muller from recommending prosecution which he did not do
Not according to mueller, did you listen to his presser?
Pelosi says no impeachment

U should listen kid

Mueller's charge was to investigate and bring in the grand jury in the case of a illegal finding...he found none...or he would have charged Trump...
You didn’t listen to Muellers statements or read the report did you? I can tell by how wrong your statement is... he indicted several Russian for interference and other Trumpers for other crimes that surfaced. When it came to trump he cleared him of conspiracy but not of obstruction. He plainly said that he was not able to indict a sitting president so it would not be right to even accuse him. So he laid out his findings and is leaving it to Congress to decide how to act. If he believed there was no obstruction then he would have cleared Trump like he did with conspiracy. This is not a partisan take, it is exactly what happened.
He indicted Russian companies knowing they would never appear to a US courtroom...it was all for show...I know that because two of the companies asked for their day in court and Mueller blocked it....why would he do that if it wasn't all for show....the evidence shows that some Russian you tube videos and web ads were purchased....about 100000 dollars worth of ads...that is not a serious attempt to affect the elections and any person that claims it is is lying to you....Mueller through a spokesperson said yesterday that the law stating a sitting president could not be indicted played no role in his decision to not indict...get caught up Slade....Mueller was just another link in the deep state chain....and still is.....now he is backtracking from his 9 min no questions hit on Trump....he is as seditious as Comey Clapper and Brennan and Obama....
Do you have a link to the Russian companies being denied their day in court? Link for Muller saying that the directive did not influence his decision to indict or not?

I love retarded dems
You’re right... he prosecuted 34 individuals... I was talking about Trump. DOJ can’t prosecute a sitting president. I did a piss poor job making that point, thanks for the check.
Actually nothing would stop Muller from recommending prosecution which he did not do

U should listen kid
That’s fine and a smart call. Lets move on

I love retarded dems

U should listen kid
Trump needs to be impeached or all the dems who lied need to be impeached

Let's not move on

U should listen kid

Let's not move on
Support whatever you want I don’t agree and I don’t really care

U should listen kid

Let's not move on
So you are responding because you do not care...……………

WRONG

You are responding because you do care

U should listen kid

Let's not move on

WRONG

He talks out of both sides of his mouth.

U should listen kid

Let's not move on

WRONG

I get a kick out of people taking the time to respond because they do not care

Now he's "engaged in a coverup", according to Nancy. What he's covering up, we don't know, we just know he's covering up something.
You can't be serious.
Did Nancy ever say what the coverup was that she insisted he was guilty of? Did the MSM even ask her? NO.
Do you really not understand what that comment was referring to? I thought you were a little more aware than that
I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.

So you read the 12 redacted bits?
Did you?

You can't be serious.
Did Nancy ever say what the coverup was that she insisted he was guilty of? Did the MSM even ask her? NO.
Do you really not understand what that comment was referring to? I thought you were a little more aware than that
I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.

Did you?
Muller read them and he said they do not matter

Did you?
Obviously they didn't matter or Mueller would have accused Trump of a coverup. The fact that he didn't tells us there WAS no coverup but these idiots will never accept that fact. They hide behind innuendo and parsing of words. Can't admit they've got nothing.

Putin knows Trump cheated on his taxes. If he knows about Hills Emails he knows about trumps taxes Would Trump sell out America to protect himself??? Oh no ,,he's too much of a patriot lol

Eventually they will have to start tossing kitchen sinks.

Let's not move on

WRONG

I get a kick out of people taking the time to respond because they do not care
I enjoy the debate, and respect your opinion if it is different. That’s all I meant

Did you?
Can you quote him saying that?

Did you?
Obviously they didn't matter or Mueller would have accused Trump of a coverup. The fact that he didn't tells us there WAS no coverup but these idiots will never accept that fact. They hide behind innuendo and parsing of words. Can't admit they've got nothing.
The entire Trump Russia collusion is a cover up for Hillary, Muller knows but ignored this which makes him part of it and the deep state

Did you?
Yup..........

Did you?
Yup..........
Please do so.

Forum List

Back