So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

Last edited:
Muller read them and he said they do not matter
Can you quote him saying that?
Yup..........
Please do so.
I do not need the exact quote, but Muller said that no American was involved

Got that dumbass
If you truly think that's what he said (odd that you admit you can't come up with the quote) you are either lying to yourself or you are as thick as two short planks.

I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.

So you read the 12 redacted bits?
Did you?
Obviously they didn't matter or Mueller would have accused Trump of a coverup. The fact that he didn't tells us there WAS no coverup but these idiots will never accept that fact. They hide behind innuendo and parsing of words. Can't admit they've got nothing.
The entire Trump Russia collusion is a cover up for Hillary, Muller knows but ignored this which makes him part of it and the deep state
You know that, and I know that, but pointing out the obvious to a brain dead Trump hater is an exercise in futility. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the MF drink.

Yup..........
Please do so.

Got that dumbass
If you truly think that's what he said (odd that you admit you can't come up with the quote) you are either lying to yourself or you are as thick as two short planks.
The best quote is from Pelosi

No impeachment

Sillypoo

Yup..........
Please do so.

Got that dumbass
The best quote is from Pelosi

No impeachment

Sillypoo
Typical conservitard.

You got nuthin'.

Do you really not understand what that comment was referring to? I thought you were a little more aware than that
I know why she made the comment. She wanted to derail the infrastructure agreement so she threw out another smear just before the meeting to sabotage it. Now, YOU tell us exactly what "coverup" she was referring to, since there is no evidence of a fucking coverup. And don't give me another one of your "beating around the bush" answers.

Did you?

It was known that Trump was walking out of infrastructure meeting. His signs were already prepared . He was caught with his pants down had no plan so he walked out

Did you?

It was known that Trump was walking out of infrastructure meeting. His signs were already prepared . He was caught with his pants down had no plan so he walked out
If I wanted you removed and arrested would you work with me

Sure you would

Pelosi has to apologize to trump, or impeach him

She cant do either so she is screwed

Did you?

Sure you would

Sorry to say HE'S the President He has no room to bully people, not do the work people elected him to do. He has to endure slings and arrows , and not let anything deter him from doing his job TRYING to make deals with the opposition

Sure you would

Sorry to say HE'S the President He has no room to bully people, not do the work people elected him to do. He has to endure slings and arrows , and not let anything deter him from doing his job TRYING to make deals with the opposition
Poor baby, the fact is that Pelosi promised an impeachment and failed

America also demands a wall as infrastructure so the fact is that we do not care if every bridge falls if there is no wall

Did you?

Sure you would

So, you are basically giving tRump permission to not do his job.

Did you?

Sure you would

Frannie hate to break it to you but when a president refuses to do his job for our citizens it's WE who are screwed

Sure you would

Frannie hate to break it to you but when a president refuses to do his job for our citizens it's WE who are screwed
He didn't say he wouldn't work with them, he said he would work with them after they finished with their witch hunt.

So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

Ive posted the link that shows Mueller commenting collusion WAS NOT the issue in 2017 -

yes RW's are THAT far behind and THAT F'N STUPID

Sure you would

He is doing his job, Pelosi promised to impeach so is she doing her job

Nope, Pelosi is a failure

Sure you would

He is doing his job, Pelosi promised to impeach so is she doing her job

Nope, Pelosi is a failure

pELOSI promised to impeach ???????????

link !

Sure you would

Actually shitface more citizens are working then at any time in history

So go play with your slinky

Forum List

Back