So, what are THE HYPOCRITES saying we should do about North Korea?

I'd start by bombing the little one's command and control buildings, radar sites, and military installations.

Yeah that would start it alright!

And then NKorea would obliterate Seoul, then we would obliterate N Korea with lots of fallout all over Korea, China, Japan...

Yeah, you really thought that one out...
You make claims about things you have no knowledge of. Why is that? Are in North Korea and do you have information on their offense capability? If so how about showing that to us so we can all see it first hand?

Are you saying we don't know about North Korea's conventional capabilities?

No he's saying he doesn't know about N Koreas conventional capabilities

I'd start by bombing the little one's command and control buildings, radar sites, and military installations.

And then NKorea would obliterate Seoul, then we would obliterate N Korea with lots of fallout all over Korea, China, Japan...

You make claims about things you have no knowledge of. Why is that? Are in North Korea and do you have information on their offense capability? If so how about showing that to us so we can all see it first hand?

I'm saying you don't know anything about basic warfare.

The program has greatly accelerated ever since Trump started tweeting a red line in the sand. And then Kim Jong Un called Trumps bluff.
Total falsehood. Your boy kim is going to reap what he has sown. Maybe not soon enough to suit some, but reap he will. When that happens then you will have a whole new venue of baseless accusations to throw on Trump.

After Trump threatened fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. N Korea launched an ICBM over Japan and set off an H-bomb.

Not only did Kim cross Trumps red line, he pissed on it.
You're a fool. The little one is showing off for his people. He didn't do this in front of a weak obama because it would prove nothing. But in front of Trump? Impressive. What you leftist clowns don't understand is that we could take out N. Korea in 20 minutes. We know it - the rest of the world knows it. Dumass.
So is your policy idea preemptive nuclear strike? What is your plan?
Huh? No nukes needed. Are you a dim bulb?

So how do you plan on accomplishing this task?

No. I just attended the best military schools they had to offer. You are right. I don't know shit!

What is your military background? Watching reruns of Rat Patrol? Or was The A Team your go to show?

Alright general, school me about how we could 'win' a war with N Korea without risking millions of lives...

Ok genius, what would you do?

MAD is not nothing.
I see your anger at being disagreed with is coming out. What I would do is irrelevant unless, like always, you just want to start a flame fest like regressives are famous for. What I and we have done is elect the person we feel will best take care of the job of securing the safety of Americans, and to a lesser degree the world. That person is Donald Trump. What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.

Members of Congress represent all the people, not just those who voted for them (in Trumps case a minority). Most Americans do not want war in Korea, it seems most ReTrumplicans do. Very frightening for those of us who understand MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.

ReTrumplicans like their leader, not so good at critical thinking...

MAD only works if both sides care about destruction.

It appears from Dubya's negotiations that the reason that North Korea is pursuing nukes is to avoid regime change. The first thing out of their mouths was Saddam, Noriega and one other that I can't remember. That suggests rationality but of course does not prove it.

Saddam stayed in power many years after the Gulf War, Noreiga wasn't pursuing nukes. The person who gave up his nukes and was removed was Qaddafi and he was done in by Ohbummer and Killary!

Your history needs a reboot.
I'm telling you what the North Koreans said. The question was whether they were rational.

...and they will respond with conventional attacks of South Korea. Great plan!
Stupid ass. We'd take out Kim Jongs ability to respond to anything by the time he finished his kimchi.

Would you bet your life on it?
I'd bet yours on it.

That's because you are a coward.

The same as with all nuclear armed nations - MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.
I don't know what George Soros has to say about it, don't really care what he says.
I agree with Winston Churchills statement but I would substitute the word 'religion' for Islam
That isnt going to work for NK. I doubt they will launch a nuke, but once they have nukes, they can start getting into conventional wars with their enemies and if anyone thinks about trying to stop them, they now have nukes to keep those would-be-stoppers at bay.

We cannot allow NK to have nukes of any kind. Things are going to get much worse from here on out.

...and they will respond with conventional attacks of South Korea. Great plan!
Stupid ass. We'd take out Kim Jongs ability to respond to anything by the time he finished his kimchi.

Who much technology does it take to pull a rope to fire an artillery piece?

Why do you guys make such dumbass statements, knowing that someone who did this professionally for most of our lives will not call you on it?

No he's saying he doesn't know about N Koreas conventional capabilities

N. Korea placed their thousands of artillery pieces on the north side of the mountains. The only way to strike them is to fly in from the north.
A south korean attack would have to fly passed them, and do a U turn. An american attack would have to fly in over N. Korean territory and turn south. Which makes a sneak attack very costly, and only modestly effective.

No. I just attended the best military schools they had to offer. You are right. I don't know shit!

What is your military background? Watching reruns of Rat Patrol? Or was The A Team your go to show?
Bullshit. I have never known a libtard in the military.

Neither did I. I am not a libtard, but you are definitely a dumbass.

Alright general, school me about how we could 'win' a war with N Korea without risking millions of lives...
You want me to teach warfare to a worthless marxist? Sorry bubba - can't be done.

I did.

You want me to teach warfare to a worthless marxist? Sorry bubba - can't be done.

You just don't want to say because you will be embarrassed at how many mistakes and assumptions you make.

I did.

Let me guess? Chair Force? :D

I did.

Let me guess? Chair Force? :D
Those faggots? No way.

Forum List

Back