So, what are THE HYPOCRITES saying we should do about North Korea?

The program has greatly accelerated ever since Trump started tweeting a red line in the sand. And then Kim Jong Un called Trumps bluff.
Total falsehood. Your boy kim is going to reap what he has sown. Maybe not soon enough to suit some, but reap he will. When that happens then you will have a whole new venue of baseless accusations to throw on Trump.

After Trump threatened fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. N Korea launched an ICBM over Japan and set off an H-bomb.

Not only did Kim cross Trumps red line, he pissed on it.

Progs, watch this video and explain why we are dealing with this in 2017.

Just break it down and explain it to us, Watch the video. Raw footage. Make up your own minds...it's sorta cool to think for yourself.

"We received confirmation that North Korea will freeze their nuclear program"

Bill Clinton said it....it's in the posted video.

Progs, break that shit down for us....because it seems like maybe that was bullshit.

Has NK frozen its nuclear program?

Was Bill lying or lying?

Last edited:
I guess you have been ignoring all those missiles your hero kim has been launching. The last one over Japan? So you call that containment?

The program has greatly accelerated ever since Trump started tweeting a red line in the sand. And then Kim Jong Un called Trumps bluff.
Total falsehood. Your boy kim is going to reap what he has sown. Maybe not soon enough to suit some, but reap he will. When that happens then you will have a whole new venue of baseless accusations to throw on Trump.
So other than "It's Clinton and Obama (but not Bush) who are to blame," what's your solution? Nuke em til they glow? Preemptive?
You're the second person to put words I did not say in my mouth. In all my recent references to this problem I have said "previous admins". Now please stop misrepresenting what I have said.

The longer we wait to react militarily, the more costly a military response will be. The problem is convincing the SK's and Japan that the military option is the only option left.

I'd start by bombing the little one's command and control buildings, radar sites, and military installations.

Yeah that would start it alright!

And then NKorea would obliterate Seoul, then we would obliterate N Korea with lots of fallout all over Korea, China, Japan...

Yeah, you really thought that one out...
You make claims about things you have no knowledge of. Why is that? Are in North Korea and do you have information on their offense capability? If so how about showing that to us so we can all see it first hand?

Common knowledge. The defense/intell has been clear on this for decades

Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.
Since you and Mike are essentially ignoring the many other threads that attempted to have a thoughtful debate on actual policies, I assume you started this one simply as an excuse to name call people. If on the slight chance you and Mike had read other threads on the North Korea subject, you might've seen my suggestion. I am a conservative. And here's what I think.

Kim wants to deter regime change. It's the first thing out of NKorea negotiator's mouths when they were negotiating with Bush. They believe that the US will do to them what we did to Noriega, Saddam and Qadafi. He believes that having a nuclear capacity is his only protection.

Couple of facts:

Clinton negotiated a deal in 94 that restricted NK from pursuing fissile material. They cheated, looking for uranium rather than plutonium.

When Dubya took over he knew they were cheated and refused to negotiate... until 2006 when they detonated their first baby bomb..

Then Dubya ran back to the negotiating table.

Interestingly South Koreans don't really pay attention to Kim's blathering threats. They deal with it every day.

So (you didn't ask but I'm volunteering) what I'd do:

-> Don't over-react. Don't fall into a bluster/bravado match with a 33 year old. "Don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will love it."
-> Tell them, without bluster or bravado, that if they attack US interests they will be attacked. Define "US interests very clearly to include actions (not threats) against our allies, and include missile tests that overfly allies if you want, although that is a bit tricky given altitude telemetry etc.
-> Tell them, without an attack on US interests as defined, we will not pursue preemptive regime change. (We will however do all the spying and cyberattacks that we want).
-> Work on intensifying sanctions when NK does stuff like they did yesterday. China is the key here, and we need their help.
-> For God's sake don't pick this week to tell South Korea that you might back out of a trade deal with them. Timing is everything, and maybe wait a month or two, maybe? And try to avoid pissing off the entire South Korean population by tweeting that they might be appeasers. All anyone talked about in S Korea Monday am their time was President Trump calling them appeasers. That's the way they heard it even if that isn't exactly what he said.
All the thoughtful debates in the world won't stop a madman. However, as we all know, we don't know what is going on behind closed doors.

So getting to be Top Poster of the Month means you post a lot but don't read much. Got it. :)

After Trump threatened fire and fury and power the likes of which the world has never seen. N Korea launched an ICBM over Japan and set off an H-bomb.

Nowhere does it say Trump and his military advisors work on your time line. You know NOTHING about what is going on other than what the pathetic media feeds you and you make up.

I'd start by bombing the little one's command and control buildings, radar sites, and military installations.

Yeah that would start it alright!

And then NKorea would obliterate Seoul, then we would obliterate N Korea with lots of fallout all over Korea, China, Japan...

Yeah, you really thought that one out...
You make claims about things you have no knowledge of. Why is that? Are in North Korea and do you have information on their offense capability? If so how about showing that to us so we can all see it first hand?

Common knowledge. The defense/intell has been clear on this for decades
Show us all then.

Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.
Since you and Mike are essentially ignoring the many other threads that attempted to have a thoughtful debate on actual policies, I assume you started this one simply as an excuse to name call people. If on the slight chance you and Mike had read other threads on the North Korea subject, you might've seen my suggestion. I am a conservative. And here's what I think.

Kim wants to deter regime change. It's the first thing out of NKorea negotiator's mouths when they were negotiating with Bush. They believe that the US will do to them what we did to Noriega, Saddam and Qadafi. He believes that having a nuclear capacity is his only protection.

Couple of facts:

Clinton negotiated a deal in 94 that restricted NK from pursuing fissile material. They cheated, looking for uranium rather than plutonium.

When Dubya took over he knew they were cheated and refused to negotiate... until 2006 when they detonated their first baby bomb..

Interestingly South Koreans don't really pay attention to Kim's blathering threats. They deal with it every day.

-> Don't over-react. Don't fall into a bluster/bravado match with a 33 year old. "Don't wrestle in the mud with a pig, you'll both get dirty and the pig will love it."
-> Tell them, without bluster or bravado, that if they attack US interests they will be attacked. Define "US interests very clearly to include actions (not threats) against our allies, and include missile tests that overfly allies if you want, although that is a bit tricky given altitude telemetry etc.
-> Tell them, without an attack on US interests as defined, we will not pursue preemptive regime change. (We will however do all the spying and cyberattacks that we want).
-> Work on intensifying sanctions when NK does stuff like they did yesterday. China is the key here, and we need their help.
-> For God's sake don't pick this week to tell South Korea that you might back out of a trade deal with them. Timing is everything, and maybe wait a month or two, maybe? And try to avoid pissing off the entire South Korean population by tweeting that they might be appeasers. All anyone talked about in S Korea Monday am their time was President Trump calling them appeasers. That's the way they heard it even if that isn't exactly what he said.
All the thoughtful debates in the world won't stop a madman. However, as we all know, we don't know what is going on behind closed doors.

So getting to be Top Poster of the Month means you post a lot but don't read much. Got it. :)
Another troll outed as a regressive.

I guess you have been ignoring all those missiles your hero kim has been launching. The last one over Japan? So you call that containment?

So other than "It's Clinton and Obama (but not Bush) who are to blame," what's your solution? Nuke em til they glow? Preemptive?
You're the second person to put words I did not say in my mouth. In all my recent references to this problem I have said "previous admins". Now please stop misrepresenting what I have said.
Not misrepresenting, just asking. Trying to prime the pump to get an actual plan from you.

"We received confirmation that Notth Korea will freeze their nuclear program"

Bill Clinton said it....it's in the posted video.

Progs, break that shit down for us....because it seems like maybe that was bullshit.

Has NK frozen its nuclear program?

Was Bill lying or lying?

You're right, the program wasn't frozen, it was put shackles on it putting it into slow motion, which would stop them from making a nuke for 20 years.

Bush took the shackles off.

The longer we wait to react militarily, the more costly a military response will be. The problem is convincing the SK's and Japan that the military option is the only option left.

This isn't a band-aid, this is the lives of millions

Or....

Thanks.

Couple of facts:

Another troll outed as a regressive.

How on earth the policy ideas I posted above classify me as a progressive is beyond me. I have been, and always will be, conservative. See above. I'm beginning to think you just like to argue, without any real substance to it.

You're a fool. The little one is showing off for his people. He didn't do this in front of a weak obama because it would prove nothing. But in front of Trump? Impressive. What you leftist clowns don't understand is that we could take out N. Korea in 20 minutes. We know it - the rest of the world knows it. Dumass.

Nowhere does it say Trump and his military advisors work on your time line. You know NOTHING about what is going on other than what the pathetic media feeds you and you make up.

Trump threatened N. Korea. Then N. Korea responded with an ICBM shot over the bow, and a trinity test of sn H-bomb.

I saw Trump bluff about what he would do, and then Kim calling his bluff.

You're a fool. The little one is showing off for his people. He didn't do this in front of a weak obama because it would prove nothing. But in front of Trump? Impressive. What you leftist clowns don't understand is that we could take out N. Korea in 20 minutes. We know it - the rest of the world knows it. Dumass.
So is your policy idea preemptive nuclear strike? What is your plan?

Trump threatened N. Korea. Then N. Korea responded with an ICBM shot over the bow, and a trinity test of sn H-bomb.

I saw Trump bluff about what he would do, and then Kim calling his bluff.
Your remark is laughable at best and at worst shows your hatred for Americans.

Not misrepresenting, just asking. Trying to prime the pump to get an actual plan from you.
Listen hard troll, We have people we elected that have this covered. What you or I "plan" is without merit like all regressive nonsense.

Forum List

Back