So, what are THE HYPOCRITES saying we should do about North Korea?

Previous administrations had the same short list of bad options. Seoul is less than an hour from the border with N Korea. Thousands of conventional weapons poised to kill thousands, perhaps millions of people including thousands of Americans.
It's time to accept the fact that NKorea has nukes. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!
And yet, previous administrations have done NOTHING and now we have the current situation that will have to be dealt with!

Which of the bad options do you advocate?

Previous administrations had the same short list of bad options. Seoul is less than an hour from the border with N Korea. Thousands of conventional weapons poised to kill thousands, perhaps millions of people including thousands of Americans.
It's time to accept the fact that NKorea has nukes. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!
And yet, previous administrations have done NOTHING and now we have the current situation that will have to be dealt with!

Certainly not doing nothing like you.

Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.
Perhaps we should sell them more nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of and pony up US taxpayer funding to help them complete the deal.

Oh yes we did, two years before they were placed on an axis of evil list. Utterly bipartisan it was too.

Yup there was money to be made you know.
Still is, huge mineral deposits discovered.

North Korea could be sitting on trillions in untapped mineral resources

Russia To Revamp North Korea's Rail System, Eyes Mineral Resources

Largest known rare earth deposit discovered in North Korea | MINING.com

Economic colonization, what's another endless war of occupation? The public will swallow anything.

Ok genius, what would you do?

MAD is not nothing.

Good point, just Myth.

Opium for the masses also known as mind control.
We get it. You somehow saw religion in this and you are siding with the North Korean who outlaws religion. We also get you never exclusively attack islam, cause you are a hypocritical bloated liberal.

You have not yet reached your self actualization of what you are as a liberal.

You are a hypocrite. You are the one under mind control, since you are influenced by group think. To prove that, your suggestion that atheists are not capable of mass murder or just ignoring all of the mass murders committed by atheists is a perfect example of you being a biased know it all left wing propagandist. Nothing more.

Also, ignoring ALL of the good things Christians actually do on a daily basis all around the world.

You are nothing but a propagandist. Now, do you have any other irrelevant subjects you want to bring up in regards to the atheist leader of North Korea?

Anything Trump does is wrong, but everything Bill Clinton and Obama did was 100% right.

That's their analysis. I hope the fat kids nuke goes right up Pelosi's asspipe.

Have any of them said anything other than showing their admiration for non white American hating commie?

Or....

Is everything they say pure double talk? In other words, are they waiting to see how soros tells them how they are supposed react?

Just let me know what they are saying. For good digestive health, I have a lot of them on ignore.

Thanks.
Who exactly is this "non-white American hating commie" you are referring to?

Or....

Thanks.
Perhaps we should sell them more nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld once sat on the board of directors of and pony up US taxpayer funding to help them complete the deal.

Oh yes we did, two years before they were placed on an axis of evil list. Utterly bipartisan it was too.

Economic colonization, what's another endless war of occupation? The public will swallow anything.
Oh jeez not "the war will pay for itself" again

Or....

Thanks.

Oh jeez not "the war will pay for itself" again

I don't think they even try that little beauty any more.

Or....

Thanks.

Did any of this answer what we should do? Oh wait. He of course is now showing what we all know about the left. The north korean is actually a good guy. He is innocent of American tyranny. The American tyranny is simply making stuff up. There is nothing bad about him. He is yellow, he hates American capitalism and he is an atheist.

All great qualities in any person to every liberal.

I just summed them up. They are showing this is their position folks. This is what they are.

Anything Trump does is wrong, but everything Bill Clinton and Obama did was 100% right.

That's their analysis. I hope the fat kids nuke goes right up Pelosi's asspipe.
That "analysis" is only for partisanshitheads like you, the rest of us understand it is the entire system.

Or....

Thanks.

Did any of this answer what we should do? Oh wait. He of course is now showing what we all know about the left. The north korean is actually a good guy. He is innocent of American tyranny. The American tyranny is simply making stuff up. There is nothing bad about him. He is yellow, he hates American capitalism and he is an atheist.

All great qualities in any person to every liberal.

I just summed them up. They are showing this is their position folks. This is what they are.

Rational folk can deal with the notion that both can be simultaneously true. You are always welcome to join us if you ever get over your blind partisanshithead belief system.

Good point, just Myth.

We get it. You somehow saw religion in this and you are siding with the North Korean who outlaws religion. We also get you never exclusively attack islam, cause you are a hypocritical bloated liberal.

You are a hypocrite. You are the one under mind control, since you are influenced by group think. To prove that, your suggestion that atheists are not capable of mass murder or just ignoring all of the mass murders committed by atheists is a perfect example of you being a biased know it all left wing propagandist. Nothing more.

Also, ignoring ALL of the good things Christians actually do on a daily basis all around the world.

You are nothing but a propagandist. Now, do you have any other irrelevant subjects you want to bring up in regards to the atheist leader of North Korea?

I somehow saw the quote by Winston Churchill regarding Islam which you posted! Islam is a religion as is Christianity. You brought religion into this.

You're very good at attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.

Clinton left a N. Korea without nuclear weapons, and in a box that would keep it from making a nuke for at least 20 years.

George W. Bush let them out of the box, and we see the result.

MAD is not nothing.
I see your anger at being disagreed with is coming out. What I would do is irrelevant unless, like always, you just want to start a flame fest like regressives are famous for. What I and we have done is elect the person we feel will best take care of the job of securing the safety of Americans, and to a lesser degree the world. That person is Donald Trump. What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.

Good point, just Myth.

I somehow saw the quote by Winston Churchill regarding Islam which you posted! Islam is a religion as is Christianity. You brought religion into this.

You're very good at attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.
Yeah, you attacked my signature, ignored the subject of the thread and hijacked it with your half baked typical left wing hypocritical propaganda. Meanwhile, you seem to be either denying atheists commit mass murder or you are ignoring it. Either way, proving you are nothing but a propagandist.

Hijack someone else's thread with your propaganda or go to the religion board and explain how everything in life happened by chance, which is a mathematical impossibility. Hence the reasons why physicists try to deal with that mathematical impossibility by experimenting in experimental physics.

Now, back to your little atheist yellow American hating tyrant in North Korea. Could you make it more obvious you admire him over Trump? I dont think so.

MAD is not nothing.
I see your anger at being disagreed with is coming out. What I would do is irrelevant unless, like always, you just want to start a flame fest like regressives are famous for. What I and we have done is elect the person we feel will best take care of the job of securing the safety of Americans, and to a lesser degree the world. That person is Donald Trump. What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.
Bwa ha ha ha, yeah, you go get on that sugar, prepare for the paradigm shift.

MAD is not nothing.
Bwa ha ha ha, yeah, you go get on that sugar, prepare for the paradigm shift.
I already have. I'm no regressive loser.

What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.

You don't want them to do that. If they did the will of the people, they'd undo the will of the electoral college, and substitute the will of the people instead.

The only answer is to NUKE Pyongyang and MOAB all the hills.

Does SK wait until NK strikes first? Or does SK decide to kick off the festivities with a first strike?

Why does USA have to do "everything"? issue "final" warnings and stand back. No more beaver tooth Haley talking lectures.......please

Edit: get NK military to wear hats that are not so huge. thanks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back