So, what are THE HYPOCRITES saying we should do about North Korea?

Which of the bad options do you advocate?
Certainly not doing nothing like you.

Ok genius, what would you do?

MAD is not nothing.
I see your anger at being disagreed with is coming out. What I would do is irrelevant unless, like always, you just want to start a flame fest like regressives are famous for. What I and we have done is elect the person we feel will best take care of the job of securing the safety of Americans, and to a lesser degree the world. That person is Donald Trump. What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.
Bwa ha ha ha, yeah, you go get on that sugar, prepare for the paradigm shift.
I already have. I'm no regressive loser.
Nothing has happened hon, that's how your system "works". You spray spittle and epithets and the donor class moves on.

Previous administrations had the same short list of bad options. Seoul is less than an hour from the border with N Korea. Thousands of conventional weapons poised to kill thousands, perhaps millions of people including thousands of Americans.
It's time to accept the fact that NKorea has nukes. It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!
And yet, previous administrations have done NOTHING and now we have the current situation that will have to be dealt with!

MAD is not nothing.
I see your anger at being disagreed with is coming out. What I would do is irrelevant unless, like always, you just want to start a flame fest like regressives are famous for. What I and we have done is elect the person we feel will best take care of the job of securing the safety of Americans, and to a lesser degree the world. That person is Donald Trump. What we can do, and should, is keep the lazy no good representatives and Senators on the hot seat to do their jobs and stop ignoring the will of the people whom they represent.

Members of Congress represent all the people, not just those who voted for them (in Trumps case a minority). Most Americans do not want war in Korea, it seems most ReTrumplicans do. Very frightening for those of us who understand MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.

ReTrumplicans like their leader, not so good at critical thinking...

The only answer is to NUKE Pyongyang and MOAB all the hills.

Does SK wait until NK strikes first? Or does SK decide to kick off the festivities with a first strike?

Why does USA have to do "everything"? issue "final" warnings and stand back. No more beaver tooth Haley talking lectures.......please
We did that. Bombed them to rubble and wiped out 20% of the popluation. They remember, we don't. And they recall what we did to Japan, hence the nuke program.

Well, liberals are either denying there is an actual crisis with North Korea, hijacking the thread and obfuscating from the subject, or they are just flat out siding with the yellow commie over Trump.

The point is they are not answering the question, cause they really don't know how to. They have not had their marching orders from their high priest soros yet.

My thread is proving the point. They are hypocritical gasbags and robots of the democrat victimology strategy. That is it and that is all.

And yet, previous administrations have done NOTHING and now we have the current situation that will have to be dealt with!

MAD is not nothing.

Members of Congress represent all the people, not just those who voted for them (in Trumps case a minority). Most Americans do not want war in Korea, it seems most ReTrumplicans do. Very frightening for those of us who understand MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction.

You have not said what you would do. Typical cultist.

What you did do was insinuate the atheist yellow leader of North Korea is a victim of American white Christians.

You refuse your own self actualization. Please, go tell others in your know it all echo chambers how America is to blame for everything and how atheists never commit mass murder. In fact, the word murder has "religious" overtones. Probably do not believe in any of that.

The only answer is to NUKE Pyongyang and MOAB all the hills.

Does SK wait until NK strikes first? Or does SK decide to kick off the festivities with a first strike?

Why does USA have to do "everything"? issue "final" warnings and stand back. No more beaver tooth Haley talking lectures.......please

Edit: get NK military to wear hats that are not so huge. thanks.
I totally agree with the hat comment. They're insane. The rest, not so much.

MAD is not nothing.

What you did do was insinuate the atheist yellow leader of North Korea is a victim of American white Christians.

You refuse your own self actualization. Please, go tell others in your know it all echo chambers how America is to blame for everything and how atheists never commit mass murder. In fact, the word murder has "religious" overtones. Probably do not believe in any of that.

Just tell us what you want to do. I've said plainly that NKorea is a nuclear nation and we should contain them as we did the Soviet Union until their demise through MAD.

Now stop obfuscating, tell us what you would do. No more scapegoating Soros, no more pointing fingers at "leftists"...

Just state clearly, what would you do?

MAD is not nothing.

Just tell us what you want to do. I've said plainly that NKorea is a nuclear nation and we should contain them as we did the Soviet Union until their demise through MAD.

Now stop obfuscating, tell us what you would do. No more scapegoating Soros, no more pointing fingers at "leftists"...

Well, exactly what is being done. I am sure you can see the yellow atheist tyrant commie is escalating and destabilizing the region. I see you can see that.

Now what? The containment thing is not working.

Now what?

MAD is not nothing.

Indeed! There's that personal insult we all knew was waiting in the wings! You and the rest of the regressives want this country destroyed so badly you will do anything to put off forcing kim to stop his nuclear build up. Anymore delays and he will be a threat to the world. The only question remains is why your kind haven't been rounded up and removed.

MAD is not nothing.

Well, exactly what is being done. I am sure you can see the yellow atheist tyrant commie is escalating and destabilizing the region. I see you can see that.

Now what? The containment thing is not working.

Now what?
They want the country destroyed, proof that Trump is a bad leader. The night shift will be along later to twist and spin some more on behalf of kim.

MAD is not nothing.
Bwa ha ha ha, yeah, you go get on that sugar, prepare for the paradigm shift.
I already have. I'm no regressive loser.
Nothing has happened hon, that's how your system "works". You spray spittle and epithets and the donor class moves on.
Trolling.

I'd start by bombing the little one's command and control buildings, radar sites, and military installations.

Anything Trump does is wrong, but everything Bill Clinton and Obama did was 100% right.

That's their analysis. I hope the fat kids nuke goes right up Pelosi's asspipe.
Nope...who has made that claim?

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama ball lickers.

I challenge you to find anyone who has a (D) after their name blast Obama and Clinton on their handling of North Korea.

Who is going to say it? Pelosi? Maxine Waters? Harry Reid? (When he was in Congress) Chuck Shumer?

It would be interesting to see the Dems who are critical of Clinton and Obama about how they handled North Korea and I will read your links.

Well, liberals are either denying there is an actual crisis with North Korea, hijacking the thread and obfuscating from the subject, or they are just flat out siding with the yellow commie over Trump.

The point is they are not answering the question, cause they really don't know how to. They have not had their marching orders from their high priest soros yet.

My thread is proving the point. They are hypocritical gasbags and robots of the democrat victimology strategy. That is it and that is all.
I'm starting to believe they are not Americans.

Ya'll been telling everyone that for years.

I'd like to personally go over and shoot kim in the head.
But you won't even leave the house.

Ya'll been telling everyone that for years.

troll

Forum List

Back