🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So what are the lib degenerates at Teen Vogue pushing for kids today? Streaking

Yes, these mentally ill degenerates are really doing this

How Streaking at Summer Camp Helped Me Love My Body
I couldn't agree more. How dare those degenerates suggest that a girl should be comfortable in her own body, and quit seeing the feminine form as something more than a living sex doll! Disgusting! What next? advocating the nude body as art?!?! Just look at these perverted examples:

1200px-%27David%27_by_Michelangelo_Fir_JBU002.jpg

rub51.jpg

h5_67.110.1.jpg

I'm disgusted! Aren't you?!?!?!

I couldn't agree more. How dare those degenerates suggest that a girl should be comfortable in her own body, and quit seeing the feminine form as something more than a living sex doll! Disgusting! What next? advocating the nude body as art?!?! Just look at these perverted examples:

rub51.jpg

h5_67.110.1.jpg

This is 2017. When were those made?
What happened to "progress?"

Did you know that could be accomplished without STREAKING? Or do you want more kids to become sex offenders? Because doing streaking gets you put on sex offender lists.

rub51.jpg

h5_67.110.1.jpg

rub51.jpg

h5_67.110.1.jpg

This is 2017. When were those made?
What happened to "progress?"
What?!?! . Your right. I should have included some of those lithesome examples of modern art:

66ecf4a5eebe79d3812b8e36dd9bcf65.jpg

61780a0e514737a43a664a47dc96f2ce--human-body-photography-nude-photography.jpg

08ab1409789e49f7ea4688c01b9aee3f_hd.jpg

So objectifying, and revolting, isn't it?!?!?

Did you know that could be accomplished without STREAKING? Or do you want more kids to become sex offenders? Because doing streaking gets you put on sex offender lists
You get that the operative word there is public, right? The author made it clear that this was on the private grounds of a summer camp, not down Central Avenue of New York.

Lefties just can't get out of the counter culture. They're so progressive, they've made it all the way to the early 1970's now.
Probably just a bunch of pedophiles who want to see kids naked.

Lefties just can't get out of the counter culture. They're so progressive, they've made it all the way to the early 1970's now.
Probably just a bunch of pedophiles who want to see kids naked.
They're freaks, perverts, and sociopaths.

They want girls to go around summer camp naked. What's wrong with that? The adult counselors keep their clothing on, enjoy the view and call it "art".

They want girls to go around summer camp naked. What's wrong with that? The adult counselors keep their clothing on, enjoy the view and call it "art".
That Teen Vogue freak has on his twitter account that if he had been properly schooled in sodomy as a kid, he wouldn't have had the unpleasant *experiences* including DOCTOR VISITS..that he went through.

It boggles the mind. He's talking about stretching out the anus in order to accommodate sodomy, starting when kids are in school. So that they don't get hurt.

Forum List

Back