🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, What did God do Today?

Let's go over this one more time. What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all. I am really tired of the confusion - some people say this, and others say that, and then there are bunch of people who live through a weather storm that kills people, and they believe that it was the grace of God that they were spared; and yet, they never seem to deliver anything that would make a difference in society.

So, what has God done lately?

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable.
Alright I'm tired OF THIS THREAD and am going to give you a specific miracle.

TRUMP WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT WITH ONLY A 10% CHANCE IN HELL OF DOING IT. HE SMOKED HILLARYS ARSE WHY CNN COLLECTIVELY OFFED THEMSELVES. AND CHUCKY TODD HIDING UNDER HIS MAMAS APRON CRYING UNMERCIFULLY.

THERE'S YOUR MIRACLE!!!!

Why did God get this started
As near as I can tell it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence; but mostly I believe God created the material world to experience the material world through us; to share in our experiences and for us to share in His love.

Now you tell me why the universe popped into existence ~14 billion years ago being created from nothing with laws that predestined intelligence?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back