🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, What did God do Today?

I can't believe this is all an accident, Earth and life. No way.
Okay. So, why don't you have a firm explanation? Why did God get this started, and yet allow for so much suffering???
The infinite unknown answer of anticipating God's will seems to indicate that a lot of our lives are seemingly useless.
He doesn't allow for suffering, we do.
Explain what he allowed for his son first. Gruesome suffering.

Why did God get this started, and yet allow for so much suffering?

We blame suffering on G-d much quicker than we are to give him credit for happiness.

On the other hand, most human suffering, as well as human happiness, is directly related to what we do to and for ourselves rather than the intervention of heaven.

“G-d does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.”

-- Terry Pratchett
What did you do for God today?
When you do something for others you make him smile.

There is a copious evidence to confirm he also smiles when you do something TO others.
Like what?

And what have I done for God today? Thanked him and prayed for another person.

Let's go over this one more time. What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all. I am really tired of the confusion - some people say this, and others say that, and then there are bunch of people who live through a weather storm that kills people, and they believe that it was the grace of God that they were spared; and yet, they never seem to deliver anything that would make a difference in society.

So, what has God done lately?

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable.
What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all.
noah, take a hint - the triumph of good vs evil - they've left it up to you ...

do not let the christians and jews fool you, murdering the religious itinerant was not a good thing to do.

Okay. So, why don't you have a firm explanation? Why did God get this started, and yet allow for so much suffering???
The infinite unknown answer of anticipating God's will seems to indicate that a lot of our lives are seemingly useless.
2 things I believe.

1- Whatever you believe in will happen. Atheists will only have death. If you believe in a God, you'll see him.

2- For yrs I've asked Atheists one question......................Would you want an after life. Never got an answer, don't expect one.

For the record, I respect everyones beliefs. None of my business.
I have often thought what it would be like to see God. What an awesome sight!

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable
Every life is a greater miracle than that, but you've seen it so often it has become maningless.

Maybe Elon Musk can send you to Mars for the rest of your life. Maybe by the absence of life, you'll appreciate the miracle of life

God performed miracles for Israel's sake. Jesus and the apostles were Israel.

If you're a foreigner, don't expect a miracle.
There are no foreigners in God's world.
No Israel, either. No ancient, ethnic Israel, that is.

No miracles.
How sad you must be that you haven't had miracles in your life!
Dollars to donuts says that you haven't seen the Red Sea parting in your life, either, or any other miracle of the sort or caliber that the OP asked for.

Last edited:
2 things I believe.

1- Whatever you believe in will happen. Atheists will only have death. If you believe in a God, you'll see him.

2- For yrs I've asked Atheists one question......................Would you want an after life. Never got an answer, don't expect one.

When I was 11. I had a bad case of osteomyelitis that went terribly wrong. Clinically dead in a tub of ice for 10 minutes as they revived me. It was a very interesting 10 minutes I have never disclosed or ever will.

2 things I believe.

When I was 11. I had a bad case of osteomyelitis that went terribly wrong. Clinically dead in a tub of ice for 10 minutes as they revived me. It was a very interesting 10 minutes I have never disclosed or ever will.
It was a very interesting 10 minutes I have never disclosed or ever will.
what about your testicles ...

Let's go over this one more time. What was the last miracle and why doesn't God make an appearance and tell us all what to do once and for all. I am really tired of the confusion - some people say this, and others say that, and then there are bunch of people who live through a weather storm that kills people, and they believe that it was the grace of God that they were spared; and yet, they never seem to deliver anything that would make a difference in society.

So, what has God done lately?

I want a miracle on the scale of the parting of the Red Sea - something big and noticeable.
You should concentrate on something that really matters, like yer horoscope..

2 things I believe.

Their fine. Thanks for asking.

2 things I believe.

He kept them.

God performed miracles for Israel's sake. Jesus and the apostles were Israel.

If you're a foreigner, don't expect a miracle.
There are no foreigners in God's world.
No Israel, either. No ancient, ethnic Israel, that is.

No miracles.
How sad you must be that you haven't had miracles in your life!
Dollars to donuts says that you haven't seen the Red Sea parting in you life, either, or any other miracle of the sort or caliber that the OP asked for.
The "primitive" Egyptians saw that AND all the plagues. None of that meant anything to them. They explained them away just like modern libs do today.

Signs are coming, but they will all be meaningless to those who vmcant read the signs.

Jesus said, an evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign.

Forum List

Back