So, what did the Democrats do?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
The House of Representatives voted "Yes" to impeach President Trump straight down party lines with 2 Democrats and every Republican voting "No". So, what did the Democrat's do?

They pretty much just gave the Presidential Election in 2020 to Donald Trump.
They pretty much just gave the Republicans a Super Majority in the Senate.
They pretty much just gave the Republicans control of the House of Representatives.
They pretty much just gave Donald Trump control of the narrative.

More or less, Democrats just guaranteed that Republicans will control every Branch of the United States government.

It really is going to be a very bad decade or even longer for Democrats.

Republicans are going to control every Branch of our government with, most likely, Super Majorities and that frightens me greatly and I'm on the far Right.

I know there are many people on the Right who are actually celebrating this Impeachment Vote because they know Republicans will be gaining complete control of our country.

By the way, this isn't an Historical Vote to Impeach, this is a travesty and every single person in the United States should be scared out of their minds about the precedent set by Democrats today. From here on out, any President can be impeach for absolutely no reason at all.

It is a sad day.

Last edited:
Lots of bold predictions flying around, stated as though they are facts.

Nobody knows what's going to happen.

The House of Representatives voted "Yes" to impeach President Trump straight down party lines with 2 Democrats and every Republican voting "No". So, what did the Democrat's do?

They pretty much just gave the Republicans control of the House of Representatives.

More or less, Democrats just guaranteed that Republicans will control every Branch of the United States government.

Republicans are going to control every Branch of our government with, most likely, Super Majorities and that frightens me greatly and I'm on the far Right.

I know there are many people on the Right who are actually celebrating this Impeachment Vote because they know Republicans will be gaining complete control of our country.

By the way, this isn't an Historical Vote to Impeach, this is a travesty and every single person in the United States should be scared out of their minds about the precedent set by Democrats today. From here on out, any President can be impeach for absolutely no reason at all.

It is a sad day.
Yep, a sad day for our country. This clown show, known as the "impeachment hearings" is the latest chapter in the Dems' OVER THREE YEAR tempter tantrum because their beloved Killery didn't win in 2016. Simply dreadful.

It is a sad day.

I agree. The Dems have just paved the way for a Trump win in 2020 and you can bet your ass the Senate won't convict.

Trump did nothing to be impeached for unlike Clinton.

Pelousy and her Dems sure are a pack of imbeciles.

Democrats are just following the insurance policy authored by our corrupt FBI and their media allies. They're not going to stop fabricating new reasons for impeachment. They're like the shitty worker who tries to smear the great worker in order to get ahead.

It is a sad day.
Sounds like sour grapes doesn’t it?

No President wants to run with impeachment over his head

Forum List

Back