So what did they call it in 1911 when 41,000 died from...

It stinks, but you'll get used to it and just think all the flies will land there and leave you alone. My great aunt and uncle used it to grow broccoli.

Manure is great stuff, and it definitely has its usages. I'm just not willing to concede that having literal tons of it covering our streets and sidewalks is a step in the right direction.

In the 1911 heatwave the high temp was 38.5c.
During the current heatwave it is over 40.0c.

Luckily for the people today we have better ways to deal with the heat than we did in 1911.
Who in the hell are YOU? Are you a weatherman? Why can't you provide substantiation? It is so dumb to make a statement with no proof!

They called it a "heat wave." They were less aware of (air) pollution than we are. They did not have the chemical/synthetic products that we have.
Evidently you believe in the "chemical" effusion in our air.
Tell me where this is wrong:
Do you agree "Trees absorb CO2,?
If 3 trillion trees each absorb 48 lbs of CO2 or 72,000,000,000 tons of CO2,
and the total CO2 emitted in 2020 was 36,400,000,000 tons.
So...
If trees absorb 72 billions of CO2 and the world emission is 36.4 billion tons...
what has happened to the other 35.6 billion tons of CO2?
Please explain with links and facts as I have.

Evidently you believe in the "chemical" effusion in our air.
Tell me where this is wrong:
Do you agree "Trees absorb CO2,?
Yes - that is what I was taught in elementary school. I don't know anything about all this other shit you are presenting.
Please explain with links and facts as I have.
And what if I don't??? What the fuck are you going to do - bitch?
Do you want to become famous???

US4CC.meme.Col_Jessup - unsubstantiated_subdivision.png

Last edited:
We just spent the last two years terrified that we would all die if we didn't slather ourselves and our belongings with sanitizer.

I'm not sure how we would cope with dozens of truck loads of horse manure on our city streets every day.
a quick calculation, we can estimate that each day in New York between two and four million lbs of equine excrement were "produced" every day, plus a 33 oz. of urine from each animal at least.

Yes - that is what I was taught in elementary school. I don't know anything about all this other shit you are presenting.

And what if I don't??? What the fuck are you going to do - bitch?
Do you want to become famous???

View attachment 675053
So 3 trillion trees absorb 72 billion tons of the 36.4 billion CO2 emitted world wide what is the problem?
and the total CO2 emitted in 2020 was 36,400,000,000 tons.
Whatever else you say you still haven't explained what's happening when 72 billion tons of C02 absorbing 36.4 billion tons of CO2.

Forum List

Back