So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

This is not a thread for trolling but for intelligent conversation.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Depends on the non-jew person doesnt it? For example, I dont think the same of all white people.

But them being a religion, does their religion teach anything about Goyim in general?
Being a Jew is more than a religion. Did you know that Jews have their own genes? Did you know that all Jews dont believe everything their religion teaches?

I've heard that that is argued over, so to perfect my question I'll re-word, What do Jews religiously believe about the Goyim?

How would I know what every Jew believed? They obviously believe different things. There is a guy named Tank on here that claims to be Jewish but he hates Black people. On the other hand I have had sex with Jewish women. Obviously there is no consensus.

Last edited:

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Depends on the non-jew person doesnt it? For example, I dont think the same of all white people.

But them being a religion, does their religion teach anything about Goyim in general?
Jews are a religion? Who knew?

Haha...so is America still doomed for rebelling against God, as you said before?

I haven't written a post on America rebelling against God in months. You're new (joined Feb 3, 2016). Remember?
Stay on topic. What's your beef with Jewish people? Is that you, Holston?

There is no possible intelligent reply to make to your question. Jews in Israel? In Somalia? In Brooklyn? I live in Brooklyn and I wouldn't claim to know what all Jews here think anymore than I know what all Hispanics think or Asians.

The difference is that they are a religion based on a nationality. Hispanics, Asians, etc. are not.
No its not based on nationality. There are Jews all over the globe. Did you know there is a tribe of Jews living in Africa?

The roots of the religion are a nation called the Kingdom of Judah...get it "Jew," "JUdah."
No thats not the roots of the religion. Where are you getting your info?

Thank you,
GMATTW

Haha...so is America still doomed for rebelling against God, as you said before?

I haven't written a post on America rebelling against God in months. You're new (joined Feb 3, 2016). Remember?

Lol I have no "beef" with the Jews.

I just asked a question.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Being a Jew is more than a religion. Did you know that Jews have their own genes? Did you know that all Jews dont believe everything their religion teaches?

I've heard that that is argued over, so to perfect my question I'll re-word, What do Jews religiously believe about the Goyim?

How would I know what every Jew believed? The obviously believe different things. There is a guy named Tank on here that claims to be Jewish but he hates Black people. On the other hand I have had sex with Jewish women. Obviously there is no consensus.

Did you miss the word "religiously" in my re-word?

There is no possible intelligent reply to make to your question. Jews in Israel? In Somalia? In Brooklyn? I live in Brooklyn and I wouldn't claim to know what all Jews here think anymore than I know what all Hispanics think or Asians.

The difference is that they are a religion based on a nationality. Hispanics, Asians, etc. are not.
No its not based on nationality. There are Jews all over the globe. Did you know there is a tribe of Jews living in Africa?

The roots of the religion are a nation called the Kingdom of Judah...get it "Jew," "JUdah."

It is so.

I just asked a question.
80% of all questions are statements in disguise.

How would I know what every Jew believed? The obviously believe different things. There is a guy named Tank on here that claims to be Jewish but he hates Black people. On the other hand I have had sex with Jewish women. Obviously there is no consensus.

Did you miss the word "religiously" in my re-word?
No. Why do you ask?

It is so.
Never heard of the site. Do you have a link?

I just asked a question.

Guess I'm in the 20% here.

Just asked a question.

Thank you,
GMATTW
We cannot tell you because you are a goy

Are you joking, or serious? :)

What did the guy mean by "they do not have the rights that Jews have?"

The video pretty much answered your question. Now you have to poll all Jews to see if they feel the same.

I just asked a question.

And you didn't answer the question...is America still doomed for rebelling against God?

I just asked a question.

Guess I'm in the 20% here.

Just asked a question.
Right - I always start my threads off with disclaimers too (not).

Thank you,
GMATTW

responsibilities to be a light to the world

I just asked a question.

And you didn't answer the question...is America still doomed for rebelling against God?
Put up the post or the link to the thread where I wrote that, Sherlock. Make sure to include your old screen name while you're at it.

Thank you,
GMATTW

The video pretty much answered your question. Now you have to poll all Jews to see if they feel the same.

No, one man said that non-Jews don't have the rights that Jews have.

What did he mean by that? He looked like a religious (non-secular) Jew.

Forum List

Back