So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

Haha...so is America still doomed for rebelling against God, as you said before?

I haven't written a post on America rebelling against God in months. You're new (joined Feb 3, 2016). Remember?
Stay on topic. What's your beef with Jewish people? Is that you, Holston?

Lol I have no "beef" with the Jews.

I just asked a question.
80% of all questions are statements in disguise.

And you didn't answer the question...is America still doomed for rebelling against God?
Put up the post or the link to the thread where I wrote that, Sherlock. Make sure to include your old screen name while you're at it.

Jeremiah in the Bible doesn't duck questions where someone asks him about his prophecies...

Why wont you just answer the question, still doomed or not?

We cannot tell you because you are a goy

Are you joking, or serious? :)

What did the guy mean by "they do not have the rights that Jews have?"

The video pretty much answered your question. Now you have to poll all Jews to see if they feel the same.

No, one man said that non-Jews don't have the rights that Jews have.

What did he mean by that? He looked like a religious (non-secular) Jew.

He probably meant that non jews dont have the rights that jews have. What confused you about that?

This is not a thread for trolling but for intelligent conversation.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

responsibilities to be a light to the world

No not that part. A guy looking like a religious Jew plainly said, "non-Jews don't have the rights that Jews have."

What did he mean by that?

The video pretty much answered your question. Now you have to poll all Jews to see if they feel the same.

He probably meant that non jews dont have the rights that jews have. What confused you about that?

Lol could he elaborate?

I haven't written a post on America rebelling against God in months. You're new (joined Feb 3, 2016). Remember?
Stay on topic. What's your beef with Jewish people? Is that you, Holston?

Lol I have no "beef" with the Jews.

I just asked a question.
80% of all questions are statements in disguise.

And you didn't answer the question...is America still doomed for rebelling against God?
Put up the post or the link to the thread where I wrote that, Sherlock. Make sure to include your old screen name while you're at it.

Jeremiah in the Bible doesn't duck questions where someone asks him about his prophecies...

Why wont you just answer the question, still doomed or not?
It was answered long ago.. Search USMB archives. Might be something there.

Lol could he elaborate?

why?

Lol could he elaborate?

Every Jew has varying views. If you're referring to historical Jewish text, it contains some not so good things about non-Jews.

Lol could he elaborate?

I'm sure he could if you asked him. I would think maybe he felt non jews dont have the right to go to heaven since they arent jews similiar to Jehovah witnesses.

Lol could he elaborate?
why?

Why does anyone ask someone to elaborate?

responsibilities to be a light to the world

No not that part. A guy looking like a religious Jew plainly said, "non-Jews don't have the rights that Jews have."

What did he mean by that?

that we cannot tell you since you are a goy, and the secret will be revealed, I will bring up your question in the weekly super secret worldwide tel conference call we have

Lol could he elaborate?

Every Jew has varying views. If you're referring to historical Jewish text, it contains some not so good things about non-Jews.

I see. Thanks for answering.

By historical text, do you mean the Talmud?

Lol could he elaborate?

I smell stormfront

Thanks. :)

Was looking for something more legit though.

Legitimate dialogue does not include the term "Goyim."

Once employed, then I know that the conversation is loaded.

That is their word for non-Jews, isn't it?
Another example of a statement presented as a question. What a guy, eh?

LOL keep feeling the BURN of hell, false prophetess LOL.

Lol could he elaborate?

Precisely, that and the Torah. If I'm correct, the Talmud emphasizes religious Jewish law/guidelines for society. And that's where goyim, their rights in a Jewish state, and the extent of Jewish-goyim contact are described. I could be wrong and it could be in the Torah.

Lol could he elaborate?
why?

Why does anyone ask someone to elaborate?
Because their dense?

Forum List

Back