So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

This is not a thread for trolling but for intelligent conversation.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW

Depends on the non-jew person doesnt it? For example, I dont think the same of all white people.

But them being a religion, does their religion teach anything about Goyim in general?

Yes.

That they're the mojority on this earth and they don't usually eat Gefilte Fish.

Please do not troll on this thread as I am not trolling but seeking intelligent answers to my query.

Thank you,
GMATTW
We cannot tell you because you are a goy

Are you joking, or serious? :)

What did the guy mean by "they do not have the rights that Jews have?"

Not sure since I'm not that guy, but since the question was asked to a "Haredi" (orthodox Jew) he probably meant that religiously, Gentiles are not obligated to the commands of Jews, obeying the Torah and keeping Mitzvot like Jews, on other hand, they were not the recievers of Torah like Jews, which can be seen as "a right".

Thanks. :)

Was looking for something more legit though.

Legitimate dialogue does not include the term "Goyim."

Once employed, then I know that the conversation is loaded.

That is their word for non-Jews, isn't it?

"Goyim" simpy means "Kingdoms" or "Nations". Since Jews are from the house of Judea, and calls themselves simply "Jews", Goyim was left to mean, "Kingdoms not from the house of Israel".

Somehow Anti-Semites think of it nowdays as a bad word. Which is rediculous. The word is from the Bible, actually, so what they make of it is quite funny.

What did the guy mean by "they do not have the rights that Jews have?"
The video pretty much answered your question. Now you have to poll all Jews to see if they feel the same.

No, one man said that non-Jews don't have the rights that Jews have.

What did he mean by that? He looked like a religious (non-secular) Jew.
He probably meant that non jews dont have the rights that jews have. What confused you about that?

Lol could he elaborate?
I'm sure he could if you asked him. I would think maybe he felt non jews dont have the right to go to heaven since they arent jews similiar to Jehovah witnesses.

The view of heaven and hell is not set in stone, in Judaism.

The concept of hell doesn't exist at all, the concept of heaven, if you ask Rabbis, if you read the Talmud, is a place where the soul can "go on" after death. Certain Rabbies will tell you Jews get a "seat of honor", others will tell you there's no difference, really, because once a Gentile is keeping the Nohadie Laws, he gets a place in heaven. As I said, it't not set in stone. In Judaism, the current world is the center of life, not the afterlife, since God gave us this world to exist and live in.

Thank you,
GMATTW

They think you are a good servant.

ovadiah-joseph-rabbi-gentiles-born-slaves.jpg

Thank you,
GMATTW
What do left handed people think about right handed people and why do they think that? Figure that one out and you've got your answer.
All though a smaller proportion are LH but by being LH apparently makes you less prone to accidents,but how would I know as I am RH,just sayin steve

Thousands of Rabbis and you found only ONE quote.
A REAL Jew Hater should be able to Photoshop dozens more.

So burning Jews to death makes Christians better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.
So beheading Jews to death makes Muslims better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.
Hi Indie,isn't "Freeman" an Anglocised Version of Freemann a Jewish name????steve

So burning Jews to death makes Christians better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.
So beheading Jews to death makes Muslims better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.

It's a quote from from a high religious responsible or israel rabbi!
If an unknown terrorist from ISIS would say the same thing, you would spend hours on accusing muslims and Islam in the forum. :arrow:

If an unknown terrorist from ISIS would say the same thing, you would spend hours on accusing muslims and Islam in the forum. :arrow:

Where does in the Torah or any Jewish scriptures you find a saying which backs up what he said?

Are you incapable of answering this simple question?

Jews think that they are the "chosen" people by god. And they think that the rest of us aren't, so then inferior to themselves. Pretty simple really.

I didn't read anything about Rabbi Yosef calling for a violent revolution against any group or collecting a tax from anyone who isn't Jewish.
It was his opinion.
Just like you seem to have opinions regarding Jews.

Forum List

Back