So what do Jews think of Goyim (non-Jews) and why do they think that?

Thousands of Rabbis and you found only ONE quote.
A REAL Jew Hater should be able to Photoshop dozens more.

So burning Jews to death makes Christians better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.
So beheading Jews to death makes Muslims better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.

It's a quote from from a high religious responsible or israel rabbi!
Could you post that sentence again?
But this time in English.

So burning Jews to death makes Christians better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.
So beheading Jews to death makes Muslims better than a Jew who says Goyim were created to be servants.

This quote is from the rabbi of Israel.

jews.jpg

jews.jpg

Thank you for reposting in English.
What action did Rabbi Yosef say to take in regards to his statement?
Did he order executions, taxation, internment camps, gas chambers?
Anything?

jews.jpg
What religion were you born into and with what religion do you associate?

jews.jpg

Anything?
Yes he called for massacres!

bbc-rabbi-extermination.jpg

jews.jpg

Anything?

Cool...I agree with him...Arabs are a pain in the ass.

Now...What religion were you born into and with what religion do you associate?

Jews think that they are the "chosen" people by god. And they think that the rest of us aren't, so then inferior to themselves. Pretty simple really.
Please explain in detail with links to Scripture.
Or else what?

TNT sends non-Christians to the Eternal Lake of Fire.
Muslims actually murder EVERYBODY
And a Rabbi said non-Jews are supposed to serve Jews.
That Rabbi...what a vicious bastard!

jews.jpg

Anything?

If you agree with him, why do you bitch about those who hold anti-Jewish views? Arabs are your cousins incase you're uninformed of that.

jews.jpg

Anything?

If you agree with him, why do you bitch about those who hold anti-Jewish views? Arabs are your cousins incase you're uninformed of that.
I am extremely well informed of my cousins...the Torah does not speak too kindly of their Forefather Yishmael and history backs it up by recording their behavior.

jews.jpg

Anything?

I am extremely well informed of my cousins...the Torah does not speak too kindly of their Forefather Yishmael and history backs it up by recording their behavior.

Okay then, go leave and stay with your cousins, Yishmael and whomever else.

Was the OP really meaning to ask a legitimate question or was it a flame thread?

Jews think that they are the "chosen" people by god. And they think that the rest of us aren't, so then inferior to themselves. Pretty simple really.
Or else what?

What happens to the people who are sane and don't believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension who might get miffed if I don't kiss his ass my whole like and put money in the collection plate?

Or else what?

What happens to the people who are sane and don't believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension who might get miffed if I don't kiss his ass my whole like and put money in the collection plate?

Good question...If you don't believe in God, God doesn't believe in you.
Simply enjoy life and then your existence ends, which obviously doesn't bother you anyway.

Or else what?

Simply enjoy life and then your existence ends, which obviously doesn't bother you anyway.
What makes you think that my existence would be any different than yours? Got anything tangible at all?

Or else what?

What makes you think that my existence would be any different than yours? Got anything tangible at all?

Nothing overt; that's why Jews don't bother anybody about it.
Jews and non-Jews should concern themselves with this world and leave whatever else happens to God.
For instance, I don't care if you are an atheist; it's your behavior that matters.

jews.jpg

Anything?

So Indie,you kept Cross-Questioning Mr Freeman,implying to the reader he(Mr Freeman) was a Liar,yet all the time you were fully aware of the spoutings of the Rabbi Yosef......moreover, then agreeing with the Rabbi's Moronic statement..........This is Zionist Lying and manipulativity sic at its very WORST......Indie I am your shadow of truthfulness.......and will call you out everytime you use underhanded Zionistic Lying Tactics........I am very disappointed with you,you are a Naughty Boy and off to the Naughty Corner with you......and face the Wall (of Disappointment)...steve,Sentinal against Zionists lies and manipulation,always...remember your own statement "It's your behaviour that matters".............I know I'm good Indie....I have your number

Last edited:

jews.jpg

Anything?

So Indie,you kept Cross-Questioning Mr Freeman,implying to the reader he(Mr Freeman) was a Liar,yet all the time you were fully aware of the spoutings of the Rabbi Yosef......moreover, then agreeing with the Rabbi's Moronic statement..........This is Zionist Lying and manipulativity sic at its very WORST......Indie I am your shadow of truthfulness.......and will call you out everytime you use underhanded Zionistic Lying Tactics........I am very disappointed with you,you are a Naughty Boy and off to the Naughty Corner with you......and face the Wall (of Disappointment)...steve,Sentinal against Jewish lies and manipulation,always

That was one confusing post...
I never implied Freeman was a liar at all.
I am simply comparing his "Worst of Jewry" to "Worst of Islam" and "Worst of Christianity".
It's sad and telling that I actually have to explicitly explain this to you.
We have a religion that sends all non-adherent to an Eternal Lake of Hell...Christianity
We have a religion that has a centuries old habit of extracting Taxes from non-adherents or beheading them...Islam
We have a Rabbi stating his PERSONAL opinion of how Arabs should be dealt with...notice the absence of any other group.
Sad Steve, very sad that you possess so much self-Jew hatred within your psyche.
And I actually need to explain this to you.
Very sad.

jews.jpg

Anything?

So Indie,you kept Cross-Questioning Mr Freeman,implying to the reader he(Mr Freeman) was a Liar,yet all the time you were fully aware of the spoutings of the Rabbi Yosef......moreover, then agreeing with the Rabbi's Moronic statement..........This is Zionist Lying and manipulativity sic at its very WORST......Indie I am your shadow of truthfulness.......and will call you out everytime you use underhanded Zionistic Lying Tactics........I am very disappointed with you,you are a Naughty Boy and off to the Naughty Corner with you......and face the Wall (of Disappointment)...steve,Sentinal against Jewish lies and manipulation,always

I am simply comparing his "Worst of Jewry" to "Worst of Islam" and "Worst of Christianity".
We have a religion that sends all non-adherent to an Eternal Lake of Hell...Christianity
We have a religion that has a centuries old habit of extracting Taxes from non-adherents or beheading them...Islam
We have a Rabbi stating his PERSONAL opinion of how Arabs should be dealt with...notice the absence of any other group.
Sad Steve, very sad that you possess so much self-Jew hatred within your psyche.
Very sad.
Indie my post was slightly tongue in cheek,but true all the same,you sit there in your Lofty Eyrie,looking down on everyone,assuming you are somehow superior in your myopic thoughts,you aren't ,I realized some time ago that you needed me to keep you grounded,which without favour I am happy to do.

What I find most insane about your posts are,......that you Slagg everyone off who doesn't agree with you.....even above you have the temerity to call me Jew-Hater(complete non sense) yet in your post were Slagging off everyone,Muslims (the favourite whipping boys,YOU HATE so much,Christians and all..............I don't have problems with Jewish people but it's Zionists I dislike so much because they REALLY DO HATE,including some of their own secular Jews.

Indie cut the crap,because how am I ever going to Soar with Eagles when I have to deal with a Turkey ad-nausium....LOL...steve

Last edited:
Anything?

Very sad.
Indie my post was slightly tongue in cheek,but true all the same,you sit there in your Lofty Eyrie,looking down on everyone,assuming you are somehow superior in your myopic thoughts,you aren't ,I realized some time ago that you needed me to keep you grounded,which without favour I am happy to do.

What I find most insane about your posts are,......that you Slagg everyone off who doesn't agree with you.....even above you have the temerity to call me Jew-Hater(complete non sense) yet in your post were Slagging off everyone,Muslims (the favourite whipping boys,YOU HATE so much,Christians and all..............I don't have problems with Jewish people but it's Zionists I dislike so much because they REALLY DO HATE,including some of their own secular Jews.

Indie cut the crap,because how am I ever going to Soar with Eagles when I have to deal with a Turkey ad-nausium....LOL...steve

So the question is if your tongue is long enough to fit your cheek?
I don't mind Muslims as long as they're West of the Atlantic Ocean.
I find Catholics and Protestants to be lovely people; they have asked some of the most mind bending questions I have ever heard.
Please don't let me prevent you from soaring; what exactly do you utilize to soar?

Forum List

Back