🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So What Does The Loony Left Expect Trump To Do?,Drain Texas Or He's A Racist President?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :bang3: :poke: So what can we expect to hear on CNN/MSNBC/CBS and the rest this week?,,This is all Trumps fault?,,Trump created Harvey?,,Why hasn't Trump flown into Austin by now to save these 28 Million Texans?,,Maybe Trump went golfing this weekend and just didn't have time to deal with this crisis?
:eusa_doh:
And then what?,,will the left pretend to be pissed at Trump for not finding a way to stop the storm and stop the rain?,,Give Trump hell for not draining all of these flood waters into the gulf before a million homes get destroyed?
:dunno:
Now lets put the situation in reverse,,how would the likes of CNN/NBC and the left in general react to this crisis if Obama or Hillary was President now?
:poke: :eusa_think:

They can't blame Trump for the storm. I would have to guess that Dick Cheney's Halliburton weather machine caused it, so it's GW's fault.

It's always GW's fault.

We will find out in the next week how effective the Trump administration is in emergency relief

For the sake of Texas, I hope he does a great job

That question is easy.

It's Trumps fault because he pulled us out of the Climate Change agreement and now global warming disasters are going to claim lives all over the world.

Because the US is no longer giving fuck tons of money to the globalist, every disaster will be Trumps fault.

The full effects of the storm won't be felt nationwide for another week or two. The refineries didn't sustain much damage but the refinery workers are going to have a hard time getting to work.

I would suggest filling up your vehicles and any gas cans you have.

We will find out in the next week how effective the Trump administration is in emergency relief

It all depends on the liberal douche clowns doing the actual work.

:argue: :bang3: :poke: So what can we expect to hear on CNN/MSNBC/CBS and the rest this week?,,This is all Trumps fault?,,Trump created Harvey?,,Why hasn't Trump flown into Austin by now to save these 28 Million Texans?,,Maybe Trump went golfing this weekend and just didn't have time to deal with this crisis?
:eusa_doh:
And then what?,,will the left pretend to be pissed at Trump for not finding a way to stop the storm and stop the rain?,,Give Trump hell for not draining all of these flood waters into the gulf before a million homes get destroyed?
:dunno:
Now lets put the situation in reverse,,how would the likes of CNN/NBC and the left in general react to this crisis if Obama or Hillary was President now?
:poke: :eusa_think:
Whatever he does, according to CNN it will be wrong. Two unfortunate souls died, prior to the storm CNN said it was a killer storm. I assume they did that in order to blame Trump for not doing enough.

No matter what he does, it won't be good enough for the liberal mainstream media or nutters like you.

Conservatives are calling the shots now

Let's see how effective they are in providing needed resources to a devastated area

Trumps inability to fill key positions within FEMA may hamper them

Let's see how effective they are in providing needed resources to a devastated area

Which part of "people doing the work" could not sink into what you call a brain?

if Obama was President now,,he would be wondering where President Bush is

BREAKING NEWS:

RAIN.
More hard evidence proving Trump is a racist.

920x920.jpg

I expect pino trump to do what he's done in the past - nothing.

You know, like handing out Play Doh and pretending it was much needed supplies.

By going on vacation - AGAIN! - and playing golf - AGAIN! - pino trump is doing all he can.

so if it rains on black neighborhoods in Texas,,,,Trump is a racist because he created Harvey?

Which part of "people doing the work" could not sink into what you call a brain?

Trump is running the show now.......let's all hope he is up to the task

Forum List

Back