🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So What Does The Loony Left Expect Trump To Do?,Drain Texas Or He's A Racist President?

We will find out in the next week how effective the Trump administration is in emergency relief

For the sake of Texas, I hope he does a great job
It all depends on the liberal douche clowns doing the actual work.

Conservatives are calling the shots now

Let's see how effective they are in providing needed resources to a devastated area

Trumps inability to fill key positions within FEMA may hamper them
Which part of "people doing the work" could not sink into what you call a brain?
i cant believe all of this rain in Texas was caused by every cow on earth farting

We will find out in the next week how effective the Trump administration is in emergency relief

Let's see how effective they are in providing needed resources to a devastated area

Which part of "people doing the work" could not sink into what you call a brain?
i cant believe all of this rain in Texas was caused by every cow on earth farting

A likely cause, since many liberals don't eat meat and are lactose-intolerant.

But I prefer to blame the storm on bicycles, Birkenstock shoes, free-trade coffee, and organically-grown hemp underwear woven by "liberated" peasants.

Pure fantasy! You know as well as I that Trump pulling out of the Paris accords caused this.

Pure fantasy! You know as well as I that Trump pulling out of the Paris accords caused this.
Won't help

Let's raise the temperature of the Gulf of Mexico a degree or two and see how many major hurricanes form

come wednesday al gore will blame the texas flood on rich white people flying thier private planes and living in their giant homes using so much elecrtricity

im watching the footage of this flood, yet havent seen any animals floating on sheets of wallboard/plywood/windows/ice,,,,etc.

Forum List

Back