So, What Exactly Is Up With All The Trump Rallies Again?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I bring this up because even though I love hearing him speak and I never get tired of hearing what he has to say, he was supposed to be done with the rallies until the summer and there was recently two I think for the past two Saturdays and now there's one tomorrow and next Friday. I'm excited to hear it and see it, but I'm sort of wondering what exactly he's trying to accomplish for having so many. What is the end goal?

I bring this up because even though I love hearing him speak and I never get tired of hearing what he has to say, he was supposed to be done with the rallies until the summer and there was recently two I think for the past two Saturdays and now there's one tomorrow and next Friday. I'm excited to hear it and see it, but I'm sort of wondering what exactly he's trying to accomplish for having so many. What is the end goal?
what would you think it is?.....its to get you on board his train....

I think. . . that by the time Biden reaches the end of his term. . . if they have not managed to indict or convict Trump on that section 3 under the 14th Amendment?

I imagine they could pass a law, after looking at Biden's performance, and what Nancy and Barbara had been doing, barring anyone from serving in the Federal government if they are over the age of. . . seventy-five.

It would be a poison pill, forcing some to retire, but it would keep Trump from running for office.. . .

Keeping the faithful stired up & angry??

Biden and his administration are doing that job all on their own. The faithful being people who love america and what it stands for.

If the current administration hadnt taken such a huge shit on America and Americans then trump's influence wouldn't be nearly what it is.

Midterms.

Biden and his administration are doing that job all on their own. The faithful being people who love america and what it stands for.

If the current administration hadnt taken such a huge shit on America and Americans then trump's influence wouldn't be nearly what it is.
"The faithful being people who love america and what it stands for"

That statement is ancient history.

Money. He's having rallys because he wants your money. He begs for money as much as any TV preacher.
can't argue w/ that

but money for WHAT?

it takes $$ (unfortunately) to run for president...

i say the system should be changed so that is not the case... but for now that is the case

Forum List

Back