So, what exactly would we be left with?

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
Now that the Democrats' main objective has been met that is to get their chief rival out of the way, it would seem that there is not going to be any Republican nominee and their dream for a permanent one party country will come to fruition. I mean, with the appeals process going all the way to the SCOTUS, and no chance of overturning the verdict, I doubt the RNC will have time to foist one of their RINOs on us and mount an effective campaign against the enemy. Therefore, it looks like there will be NO Republican this year. And as to third party? Too damned insignificant to make any difference.

I really do wish the Democrats were as conniving and sneaky as you guys pretend. They are the “Odie” party....

Now that the Democrats' main objective has been met that is to get their chief rival out of the way, it would seem that there is not going to be any Republican nominee and their dream for a permanent one party country will come to fruition. I mean, with the appeals process going all the way to the SCOTUS, and no chance of overturning the verdict, I doubt the RNC will have time to foist one of their RINOs on us and mount an effective campaign against the enemy. Therefore, it looks like there will be NO Republican this year. And as to third party? Too damned insignificant to make any difference.
You need to go see a doctor, STAT. You have a brain worm.

There will be a Republican nominee, and his name is Convict Donald.

The GOP is excited to make history and be the first major party to nominate a convict.

If you are going to drive the party off a cliff, then by god do it with flames shooting out the windows!

I really do wish the Democrats were as conniving and sneaky as you guys pretend. They are the “Odie” party....

May you live in the nation you've been cheering for here. May you be subject to all the pharmaceuticals you overcharge for.

IOW

Have the day you deserve.

The GOP is excited to make history and be the first major party to nominate a convict.

If you are going to drive the party off a cliff, then by god do it with flames shooting out the windows!

Convicted for WHAT?

Do we even know? Does anyone know?

then you get your wish for permanent far Left one party rule, Communist shitbag Democrat. Yes, g5000 you are a far Left loon

Are you, like, in a very deep dark cave or something?

How are you accessing the internet and still don't know what Trump was convicted for?

Weird.
Nothing but made up charges. I sure do hope the SCOTUS slaps this down faster than your hero-BiDumb can fall.

Are you, like, in a very deep dark cave or something?

How are you accessing the internet and still don't know what Trump was convicted for?

Weird.

It should be very easy.

What was it? What was the felony. Do we even know?

Or just that he hurt your feelings?

then you get your wish for permanent far Left one party rule, Communist shitbag Democrat. Yes, g5000 you are a far Left loon
The only party I know of which wants one party rule is the Trump party.

All this talk of locking up all the Democrats, executing all the Democrats. A unified Reich.

You are the party which worships a man who fucks around on his multiple wives.

You worship a man who doubled the deficit, before Covid. So much for fiscal conservatism.

You worship a man who submitted the largest government spending budget in history. Again, so much for fiscal conservatism.

You worship a man who added $8 trillion to the deficit in half the time it took far left liberal Barack HUSSEIN Obama. Once more, so much for fiscal conservatism.

You worship a man who demanded more stimulus money than even the Democrats asked for just to buy your vote. And here we go again, so much for fiscal conservatism.

You worship a man who instituted far left protectionist tariffs which cost American jobs. These tariffs are so far left that Joe Biden has decided to keep them, he loves them so much!

You worship a man who steals from cancer kids at his foundation.

You worship a man who steals from the elderly at his fake university.

You worship a man whose fake empire was built on every human failing. Gambling, lust, greed.

Nothing but made up charges. I sure do hope the SCOTUS slaps this down faster than your hero-BiDumb can fall.
wishful-thinking180.jpg

It should be very easy.

What was it? What was the felony. Do we even know?

Or just that he hurt your feelings?
You're kidding, right?

You have internet, right? Of course you do.

If you go to ANY news site, guess what you will see as the very top headline.

I bet even your commie buddies at RT have it there.

You're kidding, right?

You have internet, right? Of course you do.

If you go to ANY news site, guess what you will see as the very top headline.

I bet even your commie buddies at RT have it there.

So you can't say. Right. Americans know this.

I wonder what kind of mental illness prevents someone from being able to go to a news site on the internet, yet still be able to come here.

It's certainly one I have never heard of.

I wonder what kind of mental illness prevents someone from being able to go to a news site on the internet, yet still be able to come here.

It's certainly one I have never heard of.

Well the judge gave them a banquet of choices. Find the crime. And you endorse this. So.

Forum List

Back