So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Now go ahead and tell me I'm a bad parent for doing so. I'm outta here.

"Lucky for my son, he got me and not you as a parent."

Dhara you don't mean this comment, I know you don't, how can you possibly say what sort of parent Tilly would be.
I know what her attitude is toward trans kids, and it's intolerant.
So asking that the LGBT activism be kept out of the classroom and that CHILDREN who experience gender confusion not be abused with hormones to prevent them developing naturally is intolerant? I think it's the opposite.
You presume a trans taking hormones is being abused. That is wrong.
No, I'm saying it is wrong to give gender confused CHILDREN hormones.
Gender confused is your presumption. Some children are not confused. My son is taking hormones, with my blessing.

Was your son Transgendering before you adopted him? PLEASE don't misinterpret my question.

"Lucky for my son, he got me and not you as a parent."

Dhara you don't mean this comment, I know you don't, how can you possibly say what sort of parent Tilly would be.
So asking that the LGBT activism be kept out of the classroom and that CHILDREN who experience gender confusion not be abused with hormones to prevent them developing naturally is intolerant? I think it's the opposite.
Gender confused is your presumption. Some children are not confused. My son is taking hormones, with my blessing.
Well I sincerely hope he doesn't regret if further down the line, because a lot of people do.

I really should not be discussing this here. Big fat mistake on my end.

Well I sincerely hope he doesn't regret if further down the line, because a lot of people do.
I sincerely hope you learn to trust people who are actually dealing skillfully with this issue instead of reading RW rags that are biased.

And if you don't wear one, you will be viewed as homophobic.

This is what I and others were commenting yesterday, this is why we're against people having to wear a badge, we know what'll happen to those who choose not to "homophobe", "bigot" probably they'll even lose their jobs.

I sincerely hope you learn to trust people who are actually dealing skillfully with this issue instead of reading RW rags that are biased.
If they were being treated 'skilfully' or even appropriately, why do so many remain depressed and suicidal afterwards? Why do so many regret their treatment choices?

I would not have chosen to parent a child with this transgender issue, because it requires so much wisdom and love. And because ignorant people would say my child ONLY chose this path because he was adopted bylesbian parents.

Which RW rags?

So what happened to teachers who wouldn't wear a Nazi armband to school in Nazi Germany?
I couldn't give a shit what people do with their bodies. Who they "identify with".
Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
And if you insist on rubbing people's faces in your shit you can expect a reaction.
So...you identify this with Nazi Germany?

How about identifying with those who didn't wear pink ribbons for Breast Cancer...or yellow ribbons for our hostages in Iran?

If they were being treated 'skilfully' or even appropriately, why do so many remain depressed and suicidal afterwards? Why do so many regret their treatment choices?
I cannot talk to you anymore about this. We are DONE. I'm putting you on ignore. End of friendship.

There are many psychologically complex issues regarding this whole situation, I think people have every right to mention this.

So what happened to teachers who wouldn't wear a Nazi armband to school in Nazi Germany?
I couldn't give a shit what people do with their bodies. Who they "identify with".
Just don't expect everyone to agree with you.
And if you insist on rubbing people's faces in your shit you can expect a reaction.
Are you guys really that uneducated you dont understand the word "voluntary"?
Well, you have to see what they believe "voluntary" should mean when THEY use it. Just a little glimmer into their world..........

And if you don't wear one, you will be viewed as homophobic.

This is what I and others were commenting yesterday, this is why we're against people having to wear a badge, we know what'll happen to those who choose not to "homophobe", "bigot" probably they'll even lose their jobs.
Bigot is bigoted. It's pretty obvious that people who don't understand transgender don't want them to be visible or to have supportive teachers.

I cannot talk to you anymore about this. We are DONE. I'm putting you on ignore. End of friendship.

Why? Dhara you're supposed to be tolerant of opposing issues and now you're putting Tilly on ignore for not agreeing with you?

Why? Dhara you're supposed to be tolerant of opposing issues and now you're putting Tilly on ignore for not agreeing with you?
Tilly is really hurting my feelings deliberately. I'm putting her on ignore for that reason.

Forum List

Back