So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

My Jewish and Hispanic friends were able to painfully show me my ignorance. My eyes were opened. You and Tilly prefer to keep yours closed, Lucy.

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.

It's sort of like the Nazi badges that the Hitler Youth wore to show their loyalty. You don't wear one? You WILL be singled out. LGBT is pretty much the same propaganda bullshit.

If they were being treated 'skilfully' or even appropriately, why do so many remain depressed and suicidal afterwards? Why do so many regret their treatment choices?
I cannot talk to you anymore about this. We are DONE. I'm putting you on ignore. End of friendship.

Why? Dhara you're supposed to be tolerant of opposing issues and now you're putting Tilly on ignore for not agreeing with you?
Tilly is really hurting my feelings deliberately. I'm putting her on ignore for that reason.

As you now have Tilly on ignore....she says she's not deliberately hurting your feelings, she just has a different point of view, which of course she's allowed to have.
Here's how we are different, you and I, you and Tilly. If the situation were reversed I would cop to my bias and try and learn HOW i was being hurtful to someone else in order to not trash the friendship.

Nobody is being deliberately hurtful, why can't you understand this?

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.

It's sort of like the Nazi badges that the Hitler Youth wore to show their loyalty. You don't wear one? You WILL be singled out. LGBT is pretty much the same propaganda bullshit.

I had mentioned something similar, but the Militant Crowd are unable to see this.

I had mentioned something similar, but the Militant Crowd are unable to see this.

Well, of course. You know the cowardly left - "See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil". The LGBT crowd is just as dangerous as the Nazi Party.

There go my so-called "friends".

You're making a big drama out of this, it seems it's an ultimatum, either people agree or it's go and take a jump. WTF?!
Ultimatum? No, it's an invitation and one you and Tilly decline. It's an opportunnity to see through your ignorance, which is a blessing to me, but a curse to you.

What exactly IS the ignorance that you refer to? In a calm manner, sum it up....and then I'll give you my opinion.

Yeah, Lucy. I'm such a militant.

You wasn't a militant until today, you actually said in this thread that you're now a militant, how this has occurred so suddenly I'm not sure, it's confusing to me, but I don't like it.

For the record, I think Dhara is a very caring and lovely woman.
Maybe because she is so close to this issue, she is necessarily emotional about it and just can't accept differing opinions, and in fact, finds them offensive and believes they are born out of ignorance and hate, when they are not. Anyway, she is a good person, IMHO, she just can't tolerate different views on this particular issue because it is so close to her heart.

For the record, I think Dhara is a very caring and lovely woman.
Maybe because she is so close to this issue, she is necessarily emotional about it and just can't accept differing opinions, and in fact, finds them offensive and believes they are born out of ignorance and hate, when they are not. Anyway, she is a good person, IMHO, she just can't tolerate different views on this issue which is so close to her heart.

This is what I also think. This is why I earlier said I didn't think Dhara meant what she said, she's too emotionally involved in this issue, for reasons we know, and she just lashed out, but I don't think she meant those comments.

Now she's disappeared.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back