So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

I see. Well, my friend who is Jewish and my Latina friend were able to show me my ignorance and I thanked them for it.

See you Tilly.

Good luck with all that trans prejudice you have. You get to keep it.

It's The Agenda, the pushing of the LGTB Agenda....teachers who choose not to wear the rainbow badge probably are going to be publicly denounced as "bigots", you know the drill, same modus operandi with this crowd.
Until now, teachers would have been strongly discouraged from bringing their personal opinions into the classroom that way. Hopefully, the majority still know how to remain professional and present the information to let the students decide.

Sorry, but that is hardly the case.

"Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."
Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
Yeah, an ass for sure, if true.

But....she represents Liberal teachers.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT)passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjustincarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamalrepresents a threat to the civil rightsof all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events
She's from New Jersey...so why are you quoting the "CALIFORNIA Federation of Teachers"?

1. I notice you've scurried away from 'if true.'

2. As I stated, this fool is representative of teachers.....Liberals.

3. The California Teachers Union proves my contention.

Wanna deny it?

Perhaps I ought to direct you, Tilly to the rest of the "we hate trans" threads. You'll feel quite at home there.

Ignorance is a two way street. Christians revere Christ. Christ was a good honest man, full of kindness and goodwill. He walked this earth 33 years and never harmed a soul yet the left hates Christians and won't allow prayer in schools. Now that is intolerance.
Really?

Dhara , neither of those nazis is worth any of your time. It baffles me that you could give them the time of day.
Lucy and Tilly are my friends. We care about each other, even when we don't agree.
Why did you keep saying you were putting them on ignore then?
Good grief Ravioli, because she is ticked. We all get ticked off at times. Stop goading her.
Just trying to understand.

Dhara , neither of those nazis is worth any of your time. It baffles me that you could give them the time of day.
Lucy and Tilly are my friends. We care about each other, even when we don't agree.
They are my friends. YOU are not. Get lost!
No need to get nasty over a simple question.
Your questions are usually thinly disguised personal attacks. Go away. I don't like you and want NOTHING to do with you.

They are my friends. YOU are not. Get lost!
No need to get nasty over a simple question.
Your questions are usually thinly disguised personal attacks. Go away. I don't like you and want NOTHING to do with you.
Wow, that's harsh.

Until now, teachers would have been strongly discouraged from bringing their personal opinions into the classroom that way. Hopefully, the majority still know how to remain professional and present the information to let the students decide.

Sorry, but that is hardly the case.

"Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
A third-grade teacher at a public school in New Jersey is under fire after she encouraged her students to write letters to notorious convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal, who recently fell ill in prison.

Marylin Zuniga teaches language arts and social studies at Forest Street School in Orange, N.J."
Third-Grade Teacher Has Students Write ‘Get Well’ Cards To Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal
Yeah, an ass for sure, if true.

But....she represents Liberal teachers.

"The California Federation of Teachers (CFT)passed a resolution at its most recent convention claiming that “the continued unjustincarceration of Mumia Abu-Jamalrepresents a threat to the civil rightsof all people.” Thirty years ago, Abu-Jamal took away Philadelphia policeman Daniel Faulkner’s foremost civil right: his life. How obtuse of the CFT to disregard “the threat to the civil rights of all people” represented by someone capable of gunning down a man tasked with protecting the public.

The pantheon of leftist saints includes the Haymarket Square bombers, responsible for the deaths of eight Chicago cops, Joe Hill, murderer of former police officer John Morrison in Salt Lake City, Huey Newton, murderer of Oakland policeman John Frey, and Leonard Peltier, murderer of FBI agents Jack Coler and Ronald Williams. Notice a pattern?"
Teachers' Mumia Abu-Jamal Resolution Out of Sync Morally and Historically | Human Events
She's from New Jersey...so why are you quoting the "CALIFORNIA Federation of Teachers"?

1. I notice you've scurried away from 'if true.'

2. As I stated, this fool is representative of teachers.....Liberals.

3. The California Teachers Union proves my contention.

Wanna deny it?
So...if she is representative of teachers...why can you only present us with one example? One does not make up the hundreds of thousands......

Wait...you are asserting that all teachers are the same?

If I had a kid that wanted to change gender I would say do what you want when you are 18.

Here is an illustration of what I am trying to get across, praying out loud at school is not to be tolerated but this is.

School play depicts rape, filthy language and public urination | Fox News

Now me? Personally? I would rather have my child exposed to prayer.

Our children can pray at the top of their voices if they wish at their schools. That's the advantage of being able to tell the feds to stick it up their ass

Good grief Ravioli, because she is ticked. We all get ticked off at times. Stop goading her.
Just trying to understand.
Just trying to stir more like.

If I had a kid that wanted to change gender I would say do what you want when you are 18.

Here is an illustration of what I am trying to get across, praying out loud at school is not to be tolerated but this is.

School play depicts rape, filthy language and public urination | Fox News

Now me? Personally? I would rather have my child exposed to prayer.

Our children can pray at the top of their voices if they wish at their schools. That's the advantage of being able to tell the feds to stick it up their ass
So...in the middle of the SAT? In the middle of a test?

Forum List

Back