So What Happens If Trump Is Over 55% Approval Next Summer?,Trump Caused WW2?,MLK Assassination?

Can you not Google this ??

This is as simple as men are taller than women in general

Do you have a problem with someone saying men are taller than women general ??

Having dicussions can get bogged down by foolish stuff
Ah, so you don't have any facts.

You just "feel" it's true?

Your posts prove what you do in forums

Which brings disgust !!!

Here it is for you

And now run and hide or try to lie ???

Which one will you do??

/////////

Donna Brazile, a former interim Democratic National Committee chairwoman who lost her CNN analyst position after sharing a debate question with party insiders, is now a contributor at Fox News.
Lol, actually I'm gonna do what I usually do after reading your posts:

Laugh long and hard.

Also, I notice you've deflected from providing any proof of your claims.

I'll take that as capitulation.

Fuckin' loser.

You prove what you do. CNN fired her and you still will not admit your issues that you clearly have

You cannot fool anyone with an ounce of logic

Foolish loser

Again CNN fires DB for that crooked act

But CNN had to fire her to cover up their own crooked part

Cnn suspended her while she was the Chair of the Democratic Party. She was reinstated when after the election. Standard procedure. She couldn't serve two masters.

But she was fired for rigging the election

That's the fact

CNN was just as guilty

So CNN tried to cover

But fact is Donna and CNN rigged the debate to rob the American voters of a fair election

That's the fact that disgusting liberals tries to lie and fool with

Liberals are disgusting liars and cheaters

This is why the anger is rising on democrat crooks

Ah, so you don't have any facts.

You just "feel" it's true?

Which brings disgust !!!

Here it is for you

Which one will you do??

/////////

Donna Brazile, a former interim Democratic National Committee chairwoman who lost her CNN analyst position after sharing a debate question with party insiders, is now a contributor at Fox News.

Laugh long and hard.

Fuckin' loser.

You prove what you do. CNN fired her and you still will not admit your issues that you clearly have

Foolish loser

Cnn suspended her while she was the Chair of the Democratic Party. She was reinstated when after the election. Standard procedure. She couldn't serve two masters.

That's the fact

CNN was just as guilty

So CNN tried to cover

But fact is Donna and CNN rigged the debate to rob the American voters of a fair election

Once more. You can tell the same lie over and over and it's still isn't the truth. It's still a lie.

I don't care for Trump but if his approval rating is 55% then good, the country must be in great shape. Media's reaction will be opinions flying off the shelf that he'll be more liberal in 2nd term.

I don't care for Trump but if his approval rating is 55% then good, the country must be in great shape. Media's reaction will be opinions flying off the shelf that he'll be more liberal in 2nd term.

One problem. His approval rating is 44% not 55%. What you are experiencing is if a lie is told enough times, people start accepting it as the truth.

Which brings disgust !!!

Here it is for you

Which one will you do??

/////////

Laugh long and hard.

Fuckin' loser.

Foolish loser

That's the fact

CNN was just as guilty

So CNN tried to cover

Once more. You can tell the same lie over and over and it's still isn't the truth. It's still a lie.

And once again you cannot debate the issue because you can't and all you can do is lie

One problem. His approval rating is 44% not 55%. What you are experiencing is if a lie is told enough times, people start accepting it as the truth.

Depends on who the real voters approve .... Fake polls are not real polls this was proved by trumps election

Forum List

Back