So What Has Mike Lindell Been Up To??

Why does the left hate a guy who manufactures a product and creates jobs? Why does a rant directed at a guy who makes pillows rise to the level of current events?
ikr?

The left cranks out hateful, petty , small motherfuckers daily.

They hate themselves and are wise to do so. At least they realize what vile, sickening creatures they are. When you hate yourself that much, I guess it's easy to hate everyone in the world.

But they sure do make for some great laughs.

What Lindell is up to: Making money. I have house guests coming next month and thought they'd appreciate some brand new sheets, towels, mattress toppers and pillows. They're family and as proudly redneck as I am, so they'll be happy I bought all these things from Lindell's company.

He provides quality products. He's doing something positive, unlike my least favorite keyboard kommandos on USMB.
Did you also buy his magic cure for COVID at the beginning of the pandemic?! Haha

Did you also buy his magic cure for COVID at the beginning of the pandemic?! Haha
Sorry, I couldn't step into your twisted imagination, which is the only place such a thing exists.

Whine louder. Somebody might start paying attention to you.

Biblical scripture says that people get blinded by other men in reality. It happens all the time and it is to degree. The pillow guy seems to be one who will help people if times get bad if he still has anything. And that may be a questionable sentence, but I believe that more than most Progs would do. The entertainers keep their gains while spewing their verbiage against people who do not vote Prog and lamenting all the suffering going on by those who accuse. L.A. has endless miles of homeless while the Progs in Beverly Hills and other communities of the same ilk are partying it up.
You typed a whole lot of words to get around the fact that this guy -- due to his sycophancy for a moron -- is writing some pretty bad chapters in what would normally be a pretty successful story......
Now, for the 99th time....how is that voter fraud investigation coming along?

Why is Trump so weak and feckless that he has done ABSOLUTELY ZERO to prove any fraud or bring anyone to justice...are you saying if he is elected again, then he will really find the evidence, for real for reals?

More likely, a crack relapse is forthcoming, as he gets buried under mountains of depressing failure.
Damn! If you know people who have had things bad, that is nasty. If it gets bad, people will choose their ways and directions.

Damn! If you know people who have had things bad, that is nasty. If it gets bad, people will choose their ways and directions.
It is nasty. It would be very unfortunate, and I don't wish it on him. But when all of his other avenues for happiness and validation dry up and become the opposite of those things, he is going to be in real trouble and will need a support system to keep him from relapsing.

You typed a whole lot of words to get around the fact that this guy -- due to his sycophancy for a moron -- is writing some pretty bad chapters in what would normally be a pretty successful story......
Now, for the 99th time....how is that voter fraud investigation coming along?

Why is Trump so weak and feckless that he has done ABSOLUTELY ZERO to prove any fraud or bring anyone to justice...are you saying if he is elected again, then he will really find the evidence, for real for reals?
There are many men and women who are Progs and minorities within it who spew the most vile and vicious propaganda every day against other people. And the election was stolen.

Sorry, I couldn't step into your twisted imagination, which is the only place such a thing exists.

Whine louder. Somebody might start paying attention to you.
Funny how people pointing out real things that Mikey did, triggers you....but it really shows me you are a piss poor customer...how can you get on here and simp for Mikey -- and don't even know shit about his magic Covid cure

"The chief executive of My Pillow, a Trump donor, claims oleandrin is a miracle cure for Covid-19"

There are many men and women who are Progs and minorities within it who spew the most vile and vicious propaganda every day against other people. And the election was stolen.
So, in other words....you have no proof.....cool...

Tell me again about how people spew propaganda and stuff

Funny how people pointing out real things that Mikey did, triggers you....but it really shows me you are a piss poor customer...how can you get on here and simp for Mikey -- and don't even know shit about his magic Covid cure

"The chief executive of My Pillow, a Trump donor, claims oleandrin is a miracle cure for Covid-19"

We value your opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

PS -- How many lives have been saved by the drug digitalis? Why don't you go and chew on a foxglove?

So, in other words....you have no proof.....cool...

Tell me again about how people spew propaganda and stuff
Bet you still believe in the dossier and Russia gate. Funny how you put your trust in a corrupt FBI and corrupt court sysrem too. All just to tell yourself this clusterfuck of a POTUS is legit. You have TDS.

We value your opinion. Thanks for sharing it.

PS -- How many lives have been saved by the drug digitalis? Why don't you go and chew on a foxglove?
Remember when someone asked you about Mikey's miracle cure and you responded....

"Sorry, I couldn't step into your twisted imagination, which is the only place such a thing exists"

Then I showed you that such a fake cure actually did exist......and its really your twisted imagination that keeps you looking like a moron??

Bet you still believe in the dossier and Russia gate. Funny how you put tour trust in a corrupt FBI and corrupt court sysrem too. All just to tell yourself this clusterfuck of a POTUS is legit. You have TDS.
riiiight... everyone is corrupt, except for trump.

Rinse, repeat, burp, kick the dog, slap the wife

Forum List

Back