So what I dont believe in God?

No, it's not. Seriously, look it up.
Instead of me trying to find your point, how about you just make it.
The Reformation was clergy realizing that the Church had become hopelessly secular and corrupt. It was their struggle to first attempt to reform the Church (hence the name Reformation), then splitting off and forming Churches around the Scripture instead of Catholic tradition. The Catholic Church viewed them as heretics, and thus tried to violently exterminate them. It didn't work. Many of the Reformers came to the New World to escape religious persecution.
The Protestants (so called Puritans) who came and committed genocide on a whole nation of true Americans and stole their land. No different than what the nazi's did to the Jews, and now what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians. God must be pleased with what his followers do his his name..
I take it you slept through American History in high school........
I didn't go to school in Texas, where they teach "creationist" history.
/yawn......

Now for those that believe in God please note the God you worship is Chaos in Greek Mythology, and the story of the so-call Messiah is based on Roman story telling to convince the mass public of the day that Jesus was some type of God like being but in reality he was mere mortal like you and I.
lol.....no......why do atheists deny the Bible yet accept everything posted on AtheistsRUs websites without hesitation............
It's not just atheists who reject the biblical accounts of magic, supernaturalism and your 6,000 year old earth tales and fables. Believers in other religions also deny the bibles and your polytheistic gawds. Most of the planet denies the bibles.

Your being in a permanent stupor makes these things difficult for you to understand.

Now for those that believe in God please note the God you worship is Chaos in Greek Mythology, and the story of the so-call Messiah is based on Roman story telling to convince the mass public of the day that Jesus was some type of God like being but in reality he was mere mortal like you and I.
lol.....no......why do atheists deny the Bible yet accept everything posted on AtheistsRUs websites without hesitation............
It's not just atheists who reject the biblical accounts of magic, supernaturalism and your 6,000 year old earth tales and fables. Believers in other religions also deny the bibles and your polytheistic gawds. Most of the planet denies the bibles.

Your being in a permanent stupor makes these things difficult for you to understand.
And your point is?

And your point is?
It scalped you as it went whizzing past your head.

And your point is?
Exactly what I thought pussy

And your point is?
When have you ever been accused of thinking?

And your point is?
When have you ever been accused of thinking?
TAG!

lol......the little girl with the 6000 year fixation thinks I am the one in a stupor......

You believe in God or don't its your personal choice. God is a belief not a phenomenon.
Science says that people that believe in a god have the "God gene", atheists don't have the gene. Kinda like the Homosexual gene.

What science? Who did that "research"... anyway, a relationship with God is a spiritual thing, not a biological thing and not a mental thing. It's impossible to quantify a "spiritual" thing, and you have to accept the gift to even be able to discuss it much less understand it.
Indeed. I think it is unnecessary, and somewhat close-minded, to call a person's genetic pre-disposition to be gullible, "the God gene."

You believe in God or don't its your personal choice. God is a belief not a phenomenon.
Science says that people that believe in a god have the "God gene", atheists don't have the gene. Kinda like the Homosexual gene.

What science? Who did that "research"... anyway, a relationship with God is a spiritual thing, not a biological thing and not a mental thing. It's impossible to quantify a "spiritual" thing, and you have to accept the gift to even be able to discuss it much less understand it.
Indeed. I think it is unnecessary, and somewhat close-minded, to call a person's genetic pre-disposition to be gullible, "the God gene."
That's true. Belief in gawds is a function of cultural conditioning and geographic place of birth. Different geographic locations on the planet have very different conceptions of gawds.

I totally disagree with that. I grew up in an intellectual family, Not dumb or gullible. I was an atheist and/or agnostic for most of my life. But am a Christian now, so, that's just a bunch of baloney.

I totally disagree with that. I grew up in an intellectual family, Not dumb or gullible. I was an atheist and/or agnostic for most of my life. But am a Christian now, so, that's just a bunch of baloney.
You are free to disagree with me that "the God gene" is an inappropriate name for a person's genetic pre-disposition to be gullible. I still think it's unnecessary, and somewhat close-minded to do so.

Knock yourself out, Ms. "Intellectual."

lol......the little girl with the 6000 year fixation thinks I am the one in a stupor......
^^^^Proof that Christians are so full of themselves, they look down their noses at those who don't "believe" their dogma.

Every atom in the universe is magic, that's why they call what keeps atoms together, the "God particle". 80% of an atom is empty space.

^^^^Proof that Christians are so full of themselves, they look down their noses at those who don't "believe" their dogma.

Not all -find a message of mine that is like this... Christian's are under more scrutiny, but we are fallible also.

not at all.....I am looking down my nose at the mindless child who keeps lying about my dogma.......

not at all.....I am looking down my nose at the mindless child who keeps lying about my dogma.......
Why yes.................you don't know about your dogma.............. to be a true dogmatist............ you're just a silly buffoon.......................

No, we just look down on halfwit assmunches like you, and we have that in common with everyone else who encounters you, so it's probably not related to religion at all.

No, we just look down on halfwit assmunches like you, and we have that in common with everyone else who encounters you, so it's probably not related to religion at all.
Thanks for exposing the true christian heart.

Forum List

Back