So what if Trump concedes...and agrees to "fix" DACA? What will the "base" think?

If Trump gets the Dreamer's Act passed, with funding for more security and a border wall, it will be a big win.

The base will never go for a quick pathway to citizenship without including a secured border that controld the flow of immigrants entering this country from Mexico. If he does what President Reagan did, his chances of Republicans supporting his reelection are over.

Truth is any quick pathway to citizenship will only JUSTIFY sneaking across the border, and is a spit in the face to any immigrant who follows the rule of law from overseas to become a citizen.
Who is talking about a "quick pathway to citizenship"?? The Dream Act is calling for resident and legal status for DACA recipients.
Border security funding, something that has been voted on in a bipartisan manner for years, shouldn't be a problem to include with the dream act. The Wall... not so much. Trump said today that he isn't going after Wall funding with this deal.

This Trump supporter will be disappointed again.

The swamp has firmly gotten a hold of the President and now we all know it can never be drained.

The GOP, a bunch of spineless bastards who have yet again snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Slippery slope for the Trump admin...no?
I'm pretty sure the quality folks that elected him want nothing to do with nutless bipartisanship. I'm thinking he'll phuck himself hard if he pulls some Reagan shit right now.
Your thoughts?
It will just prove what I've said all along. Trump is a fraud. He is and always was a Democrat. A bluedog Democrat but a Democrat nonetheless.

If Trump gets the Dreamer's Act passed, with funding for more security and a border wall, it will be a big win.

The base will never go for a quick pathway to citizenship without including a secured border that controld the flow of immigrants entering this country from Mexico. If he does what President Reagan did, his chances of Republicans supporting his reelection are over.

Truth is any quick pathway to citizenship will only JUSTIFY sneaking across the border, and is a spit in the face to any immigrant who follows the rule of law from overseas to become a citizen.
Who is talking about a "quick pathway to citizenship"?? The Dream Act is calling for resident and legal status for DACA recipients.
Border security funding, something that has been voted on in a bipartisan manner for years, shouldn't be a problem to include with the dream act. The Wall... not so much. Trump said today that he isn't going after Wall funding with this deal.

We've done nothing but incentivize illegal wetbacks to come to the U.S. and fuck over REAL Americans. This is just another sackless move to encourage filthy thirdworlders to sneak their children in here and drop them in the laps of American taxpayers. FUCK THAT!

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
    "there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training"
    synonyms: model, exemplar, example, pattern, previous case, prior instance/example; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    preceding in time, order, or importance.
    "a precedent case"

I'm pretty sure the quality folks that elected him want nothing to do with nutless bipartisanship. I'm thinking he'll phuck himself hard if he pulls some Reagan shit right now.
Your thoughts?
It will just prove what I've said all along. Trump is a fraud. He is and always was a Democrat. A bluedog Democrat but a Democrat nonetheless.

Been hoping you're wrong...still hoping you're wrong...if you're right...Trump will burn the bridge between "the base". I'm 100% confident in that.

Your thoughts?

Been hoping you're wrong...still hoping you're wrong...if you're right...Trump will burn the bridge between "the base". I'm 100% confident in that.
Rumor has it he got Pelosi to admit we need to work on our border security. If he is working on some grand plan that includes locking down the border there is hope so I will withhold judgment for now.

We've done nothing but incentivize illegal wetbacks to come to the U.S. and fuck over REAL Americans. This is just another sackless move to encourage filthy thirdworlders to sneak their children in here and drop them in the laps of American taxpayers. FUCK THAT!

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
    synonyms: model, exemplar, example, pattern, previous case, prior instance/example; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"
What I love about this move is it filters out all the bigot deplorables from the Trump camp and creates some separation. It will be easier to ignore y'all now as the grown ups unify around solutions that actually make sense. I'll give Trump major kudos if he gets the Dream Act passed

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"
What I love about this move is it filters out all the bigot deplorables from the Trump camp and creates some separation. It will be easier to ignore y'all now as the grown ups unify around solutions that actually make sense. I'll give Trump major kudos if he gets the Dream Act passed
So you consider anyone who is against illegal immigration a bigot? WTF

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

What I love...is to listen to you folks talk about how cool it is to shit on our Constitution and fuck over REAL Americans over and over again...so fucking cool!
Why is the "solution" never clear to you people? Isn't the "solution" simple? How bout this; ADHERE TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION....TA-DA!

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"
Not at all. I'm against illegal immigration. I'm calling a guy that just called Mexicans "wetbacks" and "filthy third-worlders" in a public forum a bigot. That's pretty obvious, don't you think?

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

What I love...is to listen to you folks talk about how cool it is to shit on our Constitution and fuck over REAL Americans over and over again...so fucking cool!
Why is the "solution" never clear to you people? Isn't the "solution" simple? How bout this; ADHERE TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION....TA-DA!
How is advocating for common sense policy to address our immigration problems going against the constitution?

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"
Not at all. I'm against illegal immigration. I'm calling a guy that just called Mexicans "wetbacks" and "filthy third-worlders" in a public forum a bigot. That's pretty obvious, don't you think?
I got ya. That word was the only reason I didn't thank his post earlier. I agreed with the point but those names are unnecessary and only serve to strengthen those who disagree with him.

For the record wetbacks was a name for illegal Cubans not Mexicans anyhow lol

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"
I got ya. That word was the only reason I didn't thank his post earlier. I agreed with the point but those names are unnecessary and only serve to strengthen those who disagree with him.

Sorry fellas...I'm not here to make friends or make people feel warm and fuzzy with my choice of words. I'm here to be clear and make my point...if that causes pussies to want to roll up in the fetal position...OH WELL!

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

Ignorance runs deep in those circles. And you are right, those people are counterproductive to their cause when they talk that way. No surprise that they don't understand that

Why would a "fix" for DACA be considered a concession for Trump? It only makes it obvious that President Trump is the ubiquitous deal maker while Hussein increasingly seems like an obtuse oaf who used alleged unconstitutional executive orders instead of meaningful legislation

Which he is not.

As we've learned, pino trump is not capable of governing or deal making. He'll flounder around, declare himself the winner of nothing and then lie about the next issue.

whitehall is like most RWNJs in that he doesn't realize that the prez cannot sign legislation that does not exist and congress is incapable of producing bills.

The gop has had control for 2 1/2 years and has done nothing. Do you really think that will change?

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

Sorry fellas...I'm not here to make friends or make people feel warm and fuzzy with my choice of words. I'm here to be clear and make my point...if that causes pussies to want to roll up in the fetal position...OH WELL!
Your words don't bother me but I'm not a vote that needs to be won over. THAT is why I object to the derogatory words.
They are GUARANTEED to push people away.
I get that you're frustrated as I am too but that serves no one but your own emotions

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

How is advocating for common sense policy to address our immigration problems going against the constitution?

I can't make you understand...and frankly, I'm not motivated enough to spend too much time trying.
A "common sense policy" for anyone with common sense would include unwinding and trashing an unconstitutional program.

Your thoughts?
He gave Congress 6 months to shit or get off the pot, dufus.

So stop blathering and tell Pelosi to get off her fat ass and get legislation passed.

prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
adjective
  1. 1.
    "a precedent case"

No one has stolen US jobs. Employers invited migrant farm workers and Americans buy drugs from the cartels. Undocumented did not "fuck over real Americans".

The US created this mess.

We need the farm workers but few know or admit that.

Forum List

Back