So What Is More Important To The Left, Hispanic Jobs Or The Safety and Lives Of Americans?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm just asking this question because I've seen this rather frequently on this message board. Lefties criticizing us (conservatives) for wanting a safe and secure (in other words closed) border when some Hispanic guy will mow our lawn.

Well newsflash!! We mow our own lawn and I much rather that illegal immigrants stop raping and murdering innocent girls and women. The left's priorities are most definitely out of whack.

I'm just asking this question because I've seen this rather frequently on this message board. Lefties criticizing us (conservatives) for wanting a safe and secure (in other words closed) border when some Hispanic guy will mow our lawn.

Well newsflash!! We mow our own lawn and I much rather that illegal immigrants stop raping and murdering innocent girls and women. The left's priorities are most definitely out of whack.

Um, that's nice.

Not really accurate. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes, because they don't want to pooch their immigration cases. You are far more likely to be victimized by an American who wasn't able to get mental health treatment but was able to get a gun.

Tell us you are a racist without telling us you are a racist...

We have a guy, white guy, that comes by in a riding mower. He mows the lawns of three houses in a row in about 15 minutes. Everyone else mows their own lawn.

Um, that's nice.

Not really accurate. Undocumented immigrants are LESS likely to commit crimes, because they don't want to pooch their immigration cases. You are far more likely to be victimized by an American who wasn't able to get mental health treatment but was able to get a gun.
If illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crimes, how come the invaders have taken over the Wanted lists in every city? How come communities where invaders have congregated are so dangerous. Reality crushes your nonsense beliefs.

Forum List

Back