So, what is so controversial/discomforting about interracial romance anyway?

After work, a platonic black female co-worker and I would get a beer and burger and unwind at a bar. In the course of our public friendship, there were several times I would get stared at with disapproval. Every time, the angry stares came from black men.
Why did they have a problem with the whole black girl/white guy optics? Perhaps it has something to do with the inherent anger that emanates from low self esteem? Or perhaps I wasn't being contrite enough for the sins of other people's ancestors? Or perhaps they were just jealous of my obviously large penis? Either way, I still had fun with my friend. So f*ck 'em.

I don't understand why it's a problem for some either. F*ck'em lol

you guys are missing the point

if race mixing was normal (keyword) it would happen constantly ...

It does. The more that geographical, legal, and social impediments are removed, the more and more and more frequently. Simple as nature.
the numbers don't support that

Google

8.4%

It's natural to breed, it's not normal to cross breed.
Of course it is! Why ever would you imagine differently?

How many cross breeds of dogs, cats, horses, cattle do you think there are?
:lol:

all domesticated, all made to happen

not nearly the same thing since it does not occur in nature

It's natural to breed, it's not normal to cross breed.

Humans are all the same "breed."
don't be such a liberal douchebag looking for something wrong to call people outn

I'm not, kid. Don't try to fabricate distinctions that don't exist, douchebag.
breed
[breed]
verb (used with object), bred, breeding.
to produce (offspring); procreate; engender....

Congratulations on finding a dictionary. And?

I've noticed that there are many, many white men who are super uncomfortable at the sight of a beautiful white woman with a handsome big black man. Probably because when they imagine what he does to that ass in the bedroom, it makes many of them feel sexually inadequate.​

I've heard it said that interracial romantic relationships can disturb people when they see members of their race in them...can anyone explain why exactly it would discomfort one to see members of his/her race in a romantic relationship with someone of another race?

Thanks for all answers.

(PS: I was on these boards a few months ago but my views have changed a lot since then.)

Nothing now- at least for most of us.

But when I was a kid, seeing my first inter-racial couple kiss was as disturbing to me as the first time I saw two men kiss.

Both were the results of my social conditioning- I got over both.

Forum List

Back