So what should be done about the recent shooting?

Repeal all gun laws and let people defend themselves.
Brilliant plan. You people are just plain retarded.

Numbers! Everyone gets upset over numbers. If the numb nut had shot one person in that bar, and then shot himself, we probably would not even have heard about it. Two people? Maybe. Three or more, it is national news, and every politician runs for a camera. The higher the number, the more attention the shooting gets. It is all about numbers.

We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

So how should they fix the recent shooting in California for us?

He legally owned a hand gun.

Should Dims officially come out in favor of a gun ban across the country?

Give more help to the Veterans that are struggling with PTSD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.

I know of a young man who joined the Marines. During boot camp, they discovered a medical problem with him and then proceeded to do an "emergency surgery" on him cuz they said it needed to be done.

After this fabulous government run health care cut him up, he was worse than ever before as he was later told by another doctor the surgery was not needed. The military then saw him as damaged goods, and made his life hell till he did something stupid and was kicked out. Of course, they denied him medical care, and he ended up dying 5 years later.

He and his parents spoke with a JAG lawyer, but he just laughed and said this sort of thing was an epidemic in the military. They also wrote to their political representatives, with not so much as an "I'm sorry to hear about that" in reply.

And what we have now are kids like this poor chap who have gone to a government sponsored war and then sent to government run health care and then tossed aside like a used tampon, only to be ignored by their representatives.

Yes, the government is a criminal enterprise, and if they treat our veterans like this with government run health care, will they take care of us much better?

No.

Have you thought about becoming a published author? This was some great fiction...

I spent 20 years in the Corps, 10 different units, 7 different duty stations and never heard of any such thing happening.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Two things.

The shooter had mental issues & should not have been allowed to own a gun

The extended magazine was or should be illegal.

Since progressive liberalism is a mental disease, that would mean all left wingers should never be armed.

Extended magazines are illegal in California, and that would have made little, or no difference in how many people got shot.

We all have been conditioned to run to the Federal government every time we have a problem.

LOL.

I know of a young man who joined the Marines. During boot camp, they discovered a medical problem with him and then proceeded to do an "emergency surgery" on him cuz they said it needed to be done.

After this fabulous government run health care cut him up, he was worse than ever before as he was later told by another doctor the surgery was not needed. The military then saw him as damaged goods, and made his life hell till he did something stupid and was kicked out. Of course, they denied him medical care, and he ended up dying 5 years later.

He and his parents spoke with a JAG lawyer, but he just laughed and said this sort of thing was an epidemic in the military. They also wrote to their political representatives, with not so much as an "I'm sorry to hear about that" in reply.

And what we have now are kids like this poor chap who have gone to a government sponsored war and then sent to government run health care and then tossed aside like a used tampon, only to be ignored by their representatives.

Yes, the government is a criminal enterprise, and if they treat our veterans like this with government run health care, will they take care of us much better?

No.

Have you thought about becoming a published author? This was some great fiction...

I spent 20 years in the Corps, 10 different units, 7 different duty stations and never heard of any such thing happening.

The military is famous for denying soldiers health care.

Just ask those in Vietnam messed up from Agent Orange the military refused to treat

Or how about those Veterans in Arizona put on secret death lists cuz they were too sick to treat.

Your a joke.

What's crazy here is that some of the survivors of this horror were also survivors of the Las Vegas massacre.

How long before before the majority of Americans are either survivors, victims, or have a relationship to one of those?

That'll change things
...and the change will be no more useless gun laws.

:dunno:

Write as many laws as you like, and this sort of thing will still happen.
So we just shrug our shoulders and go to funerals?

No. Reasonable laws will prevent some of these and make others less deadly. I'm sure you agree that there is value in that

What's crazy here is that some of the survivors of this horror were also survivors of the Las Vegas massacre.

How long before before the majority of Americans are either survivors, victims, or have a relationship to one of those?

That'll change things

No. Reasonable laws will prevent some of these and make others less deadly. I'm sure you agree that there is value in that

The first thing we should probably do is warn kids not to join the military. If they do and they have health problems, the state will throw them under the bus.

Poor health care for veterans

Plus, who wants to go to Libya and fight one of Obama's wars anyway? So he can hand it over to ISIS?

After Trump gets kicked out of office by the war loving Swamp, expect more of the same.

LOL.

No.

The military is famous for denying soldiers health care.

Just ask those in Vietnam messed up from Agent Orange the military refused to treat

Or how about those Veterans in Arizona put on secret death lists cuz they were too sick to treat.

Your a joke.

I am talking about the bull shit operation story...

That'll change things

The first thing we should probably do is warn kids not to join the military. If they do and they have health problems, the state will throw them under the bus.

Plus, who wants to go to Libya and fight one of Obama's wars anyway? So he can hand it over to ISIS?

After Trump gets kicked out of office by the war loving Swamp, expect more of the same.

Since it seems you never served, you may not know this, but the VA and the Military are two separate entities.

That'll change things

Since it seems you never served, you may not know this, but the VA and the Military are two separate entities.

The kid in question was kicked out of the military. They made his life hell to try and get rid of him and he did a stupid thing, he went AWAL for a few days to come home.

Well, that was all they needed. They kicked him out without medical.

Were you a marine? From what I hear that is the worst of the worst for this sort of treatment.

The kid in question was kicked out of the military. They made his life hell to try and get rid of him and he did a stupid thing, he went AWAL for a few days to come home.

Were you a marine? From what I hear that is the worst of the worst for this sort of treatment.

I am a Marine, a retired Marine. Never saw that sort of thing go on in my 20 years in. There is more to the story than the one side that you heard.

Two things.

The shooter had mental issues & should not have been allowed to own a gun

The extended magazine was or should be illegal.

Since progressive liberalism is a mental disease, that would mean all left wingers should never be armed.

Extended magazines are illegal in California, and that would have made little, or no difference in how many people got shot.

If the extended magazines provide no advantage than why the fuck do you care ifd they are banned?

I am a Marine, a retired Marine. Never saw that sort of thing go on in my 20 years in. There is more to the story than the one side that you heard.

Well I don't really give a damn if he was one of the biggest screw ups in the military.

You sign on the dotted line to put your life on the line you at least deserve medical care for the rest of your life, something he was denied. And according to the lawyer he spoke with, is not uncommon.

Any ideas from the White House on solving this nationwide problem?

Demagogue about it.

That is all that ever happens.

Now when Obama dealt with the VA scandal, he fired some top brass that had virtually nothing to do with it, then swept it all under the rug.

Like I say, stay out of the military and steer clear of government run health care.

In other words, steer clear of those in Washington DC. There is a reason why that city has the most sociopaths living in it in the entire nation.

No they will not.

You refuse to accept the fact that some people will kill others, regardless of what we do about it. We would need to put the entire human population in prison to avoid it.

You can either accept that some people will be violent for no reason, and arm yourself, or you can put your head in the sand, take our guns away from us, and make us all equally vulnerable.

Every single one of these mass shootings can only be stopped by bullets. Either we shoot them first or they smoke as many people as the can before they deliver the bullet to themselves.

No mass shooter would dare attack a group of people he knows are armed. That's why all these shootings happen at schools and bars. They are gun-free zones and the shooters know it.

I know you hate the REAL solution, but cancer patients hate chemo. Repeal all gun laws and people can choose to arm themselves.

No they will not.

You refuse to accept the fact that some people will kill others, regardless of what we do about it. We would need to put the entire human population in prison to avoid it.

You can either accept that some people will be violent for no reason, and arm yourself, or you can put your head in the sand, take our guns away from us, and make us all equally vulnerable.

Every single one of these mass shootings can only be stopped by bullets. Either we shoot them first or they smoke as many people as the can before they deliver the bullet to themselves.

No mass shooter would dare attack a group of people he knows are armed. That's why all these shootings happen at schools and bars. They are gun-free zones and the shooters know it.

I know you hate the REAL solution, but cancer patients hate chemo. Repeal all gun laws and people can choose to arm themselves.

The government has killed far more people with guns, innocent ones as well, yet their only focus is obtaining our guns.

Forum List

Back