So What's Next?,Liberals Demand Men Refer To Their Buddies As "Their Boyfriends"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies::banana: Hey, so why not? Girls call their female friends "Their Girlfriends", so why can't men call their male friends their "Boyfriends"? For example, "Honey I'm Home! and I brought my boyfriend Brucy with me to join us for dinner, is that ok honey bunny?
See how wonderful the world will be when Men wont have to call their best friends "My Man", "My Buddy", "My Cracker", etc. etc. :wtf:I bet all of you guys just can't wait!!!

Real dudes don't refer to their male friends as "boyfriends", because the correct term to use is "bro", which is short for "brother".

Chicks do a whole lot of things that are different from dudes.

And................why is it going to be liberals that push for calling male friends boyfriends? You seem to be doing a good job all by yourself.

:boobies::banana: Hey, so why not? Girls call their female friends "Their Girlfriends", so why can't men call their male friends their "Boyfriends"? For example, "Honey I'm Home! and I brought my boyfriend Brucy with me to join us for dinner, is that ok honey bunny?
See how wonderful the world will be when Men wont have to call their best friends "My Man", "My Buddy", "My Cracker", etc. etc. :wtf:I bet all of you guys just can't wait!!!

i wonder how this would work for Bruce Jenner.

you have to wonder, when a girl calls her friend, her "Girlfriend". uhm, does that mean they sleep and shower together?

when Bruce Jenner starts going to his "B-List Celebrity Parties", how will he introduce his friend?

Are you impaired in some way?

Real dudes don't refer to their male friends as "boyfriends", because the correct term to use is "bro", which is short for "brother".

Chicks do a whole lot of things that are different from dudes.

And................why is it going to be liberals that push for calling male friends boyfriends? You seem to be doing a good job all by yourself.
oh, i forgot about "Bro" and Brother. and yes, chicks do a lot of things much different, like going to the ladies room. but liberals will claim that its ok for men to go to the bathroom in pairs. lol

Hey..................if you've been in some of the bars that I've been in (both here in the States and overseas), you would think it was perfectly okay to drag a friend along with you to the bathroom, because you never knew if you'd need backup or not.

I'm going to my Regimental reunion next month and we have visitors. If I introduce some of the guys as "my boyfriend", I will get my head broke. No way, Jose.

Forum List

Back