So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

She's a stupid bitch?

She's twice as smart as you dumb-fuck.

4578617.png

I'm still waiting for your definition of conservative.

Do you even know? :lol:
You have homework to do, boy. You made a claim -- back it up. Provide links where I've offered different definitions.

Or you could just admit you're a poo-flinging monkey, throwing out baseless accusations, desperately hoping something will stick.

But that'll never happen.

Where did I claim that, you fucking liar?

You're a scared little pussy when it comes to debating me.
daveman will continue to ignore this thread, hoping it will go away. :lol:

You have homework to do, boy. You made a claim -- back it up. Provide links where I've offered different definitions.

Or you could just admit you're a poo-flinging monkey, throwing out baseless accusations, desperately hoping something will stick.

But that'll never happen.

daveman is back from his self-imposed exile, yet he still is trying to ignore this thread.

I will keep on bumping it until he: A) proves his allegation against me, and B) gives us his definition of a conservative.

daveman is back from his self-imposed exile, yet he still is trying to ignore this thread.

I will keep on bumping it until he: A) proves his allegation against me, and B) gives us his definition of a conservative.
More tantrums from the little kid.

Here's the proof:
You're the one who is claiming that 'conservative' is open to interpretation!
laugh3.gif
No, dumbass, I'm asking what definition YOU'RE using. Dumbass.
My definition doesn't matter - I'm not voting in GOP primaries.

I'm waiting for YOUR definition.

Well...today's definition, anyway.
:lol:

My definition of a conservative: Someone who supports the maximum amount of personal liberty conducive to civilized society, as free as possible from government regulation.

Now, once again, show where I've given any other definition.

You can't. Because I haven't.

So then you can apologize.

But you won't. Because you lack integrity.

Here's the proof:

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:
My definition of a conservative: Someone who supports the maximum amount of personal liberty conducive to civilized society, as free as possible from government regulation.

Note what is in red? He gave himself away by trying to project his habits upon you...

Here's the proof:

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:

Note what is in red? He gave himself away by trying to project his habits upon you...
Exactly. Which is why I asked him what HIS definition is. Note he pussied out and refused to give it.

Here's the proof:

Exactly. Which is why I asked him what HIS definition is. Note he pussied out and refused to give it.

He's a self affecting clod, and he knows it.

Or just ignores you because you are a total wack-job assinine moron.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

She's not the current biggest threat standing between the left and government being their meal ticket...

He's so impressed with himself (for so little reason), he thinks I anxiously await his postings. :lol:

Here's the proof:

:lol:

headbanger.gif

You're such a dumbfuck. When I said:

I meant that you will change your definition tomorrow, when someone else from the clown car is in the GOP lead.

Because you're not really a conservative.

You are a Republican.

Even more directly, you are just an Anti-Democrat.

You already outed yourself when you said "Anybody But Obama".

Dumbass. :lol:

He's so impressed with himself (for so little reason), he thinks I anxiously await his postings. :lol:
You sure do run away from them! :lol:

Forum List

Back