So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

:lol::lol:
When the news broke that Sarah once fucked a black guy she lost her base.

Oh yeah, that's exactly why she is the No. #1 most coveted speaker at Tea Party rallies, why her book remained No. 1 on the NYT best sellers list for weeks--it may still be on that list for all I know--and sold more than 2 million copies, why she was solicited as a commentator on Fox News and still gets good reviews there, why her own television reality show on the Learning Channel pulled the largest audience that channel has EVER had, and why she is the keynote speaker at CPAC this weekend.

You people are really pathetic in your hate of her or any successful conservative woman. You should be ashamed of yourself and embarrassed to make stupid statements like that.

All that out going TeaParty support got them all was that bus too? That’s Right Nowhere!

Most Tea Partiers can write a coherent sentence though. You didn't.

causingpain-albums-cavemandave-picture4303-monkey-cavemandave.jpg

:lmao: Dave owned you too!!!

The empty headed left posts what Soros's Media Matters gives Huffington. If Soros and Huffington ain't interested in Palin for the time being the empty headed left forgets who she is.

Oh, goody, another leftist moonbat who thinks...sorry, wrong word...feels he can define what is and what isn't conservatism.

:lol:

Is Romney a conservative?

Easy question, shithead - let's see if you can answer it.

OR...you can pussy out like usual, saying that you don't have to answer my questions because I'm not the boss of you.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Which one do you think he will pick, USMB folks? I'm guessing 'pussy'. It's a safe bet.
What definition of "conservative" are you using? With you drooling idiot leftists and your habit of redefining words, you have to ask.

Using the accepted definition, not the leftist one, Romney is center-right.

You lost your bet, BTW. Now puff out your scrawny chest and claim you won. :lol:

:clap2: Awesome!

You now want to run away from the Rightwing definition of 'conservative' and re-shape it to mean whatever will let you convince yourself that you are willing to abandon everything you supposedly believe in in order to get the Black man out of the White House.

Well done! I eagerly await you defending Reversible Mitten's support for abortion rights as 'conservative'.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Is Romney a conservative?

Easy question, shithead - let's see if you can answer it.

OR...you can pussy out like usual, saying that you don't have to answer my questions because I'm not the boss of you.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Which one do you think he will pick, USMB folks? I'm guessing 'pussy'. It's a safe bet.
What definition of "conservative" are you using? With you drooling idiot leftists and your habit of redefining words, you have to ask.

You lost your bet, BTW. Now puff out your scrawny chest and claim you won. :lol:

You now want to run away from the Rightwing definition of 'conservative' and re-shape it to mean whatever will let you convince yourself that you are willing to abandon everything you supposedly believe in in order to get the Black man out of the White House.

Well done! I eagerly await you defending Reversible Mitten's support for abortion rights as 'conservative'.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
My goodness, but you're stupid, aren't you?

I'm not running away from anything. I'm not a leftist.

And if you could defend Obama's policies and actions, you wouldn't need to resort to the Race Card.

But you can't.

Furthermore, I feel no need to defend views I don't hold.

You stupid, stupid little alleged man.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

I have never been a fan of Palin for President, and was seeing her too much, so stopped listening and watching. However I caught her speech to CPAC last night, and she and her message were each, very impressive. I really enjoyed her. :) She was polished and professional, and said all the things I happen to agree with, which is the first time I have felt that way about Sarah Palin.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

And if you could defend Obama's policies and actions, you wouldn't need to resort to the Race Card.

But you can't.

You're the one who is claiming that 'conservative' is open to interpretation!
laugh3.gif

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

I have never been a fan of Palin for President, and was seeing her too much, so stopped listening and watching. However I caught her speech to CPAC last night, and she and her message were each, very impressive. I really enjoyed her. :) She was polished and professional, and said all the things I happen to agree with, which is the first time I have felt that way about Sarah Palin.
So...now it's OK to have a president who gives a really good speech?

laugh3.gif

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

But you can't.

laugh3.gif
No, dumbass, I'm asking what definition YOU'RE using. Dumbass.

laugh3.gif

AquaAthena is :tinfoil: :up:

laugh3.gif

AquaAthena is :tinfoil: :up:

Ah, AquaAthena said she wasn't a fan of Palin for President. In her first sentence. You need to look at that :tinfoil: as it might fit you instead.

But you can't.

laugh3.gif
My definition doesn't matter - I'm not voting in GOP primaries.

I'm waiting for YOUR definition.

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:

laugh3.gif

how do you think obama got himself elected?

laugh3.gif
My definition doesn't matter - I'm not voting in GOP primaries.

I'm waiting for YOUR definition.

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:
You'll have to provide links where I've offered different definitions.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath. Leftists don't provide proof of their assertions. They throw temper tantrums.

Forum List

Back