So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

When the news broke that Sarah once fucked a black guy she lost her base.

yeah that must be it. I quess you have experience in this matter.

Larry sinclair and soetoro..more than inhaled.

Really? Even though Larry Sinclair FAILED his polygraph test and FAILED to provide the name of the "supposed" limo driver?

Obama Accuser Larry Sinclair Fails Polygraph Test

Obumer would go around it..what are you smoking?

If it comforts your tiny flaccid ego to feel that way, sure.

But out here in the real world -- not really. :lol:

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld (Booga booga! Don't pee your pants, Synthia!), you go to the election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you want.

But...but...but...this is a conservative country!!!! Why don't you wingnuts have the candidate you want? :laugh:
Because, you moron, unlike you, conservatives can think for themselves and decide who they want to support. We don't always agree, nor should we.

I know individualism is a difficult concept for you.
You're starting to bore me with your non-answers and deflections, punk.
Man, it really hurts your widdle feewings that I'm not kissing your ass, doesn't it?

Get used to it, boy. :lol:
Hi DAVE, I don't know I find all this changing every other week of CONSERVATIVE potential Candidates,very confusing,one week it/people say we want Mitt and Fuck the rest of YOU,then its reversed the following week.....a week later someone else again.

Then someone like Palin could re-enter(although now they say she Fucked a black guy)so maybe not and on it goes.

Yet there is such venom between the candidates more over their supporters,how can they then support the eventual candidate who goes on to tackle the President.??????????Please HELP Dave my mind is in much :doubt: about the whole process....steven:cool:

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

Most likely answers are she is a hockey mom and talks funny...

If she was a single mom and a project basketball house mother it would be a different story.

It would be compassion and hop and change...

yeah that must be it. I quess you have experience in this matter.

Larry sinclair and soetoro..more than inhaled.

Really? Even though Larry Sinclair FAILED his polygraph test and FAILED to provide the name of the "supposed" limo driver?

Obama Accuser Larry Sinclair Fails Polygraph Test

Obumer would go around it..what are you smoking?

Well, if you like juicy stories - here's some good stuff for ya...

George Bush: World Class Monster

sp+HI+old+2.jpg

Damn, does Sarah have sideburns, or what?

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

Sarah Palin: No makeup and cellulite. YUCK.

0404-cristy-rice-inf-credit.jpg

Cristy Rice: Glen Rice ex-wife...

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

If she was a single mom and a project basketball house mother it would be a different story.

All she would have to do is register Democrat and/or promote abortion to become their heroine of the year. And ANY criticism, no matter how mild, from the Right would be declared hate speech.

But because she is conservative, promotes some Republican candidates, and is extremely successful, she must be trashed, denigrated, belittled, demeaned, and made to look as unattractive as possible and the most digusting language, terminology, and imagery is fair game. Just look at Lakhota's post as evidence of how liberals look at people with whom they disagree.

All she would have to do is register Democrat and/or promote abortion to become their heroine of the year. And ANY criticism, no matter how mild, from the Right would be declared hate speech.

But because she is conservative, promotes some Republican candidates, and is extremely successful, she must be trashed, denigrated, belittled, demeaned, and made to look as unattractive as possible and the most digusting language, terminology, and imagery is fair game. Just look at Lakhota's post as evidence of how liberals look at people with whom they disagree.

I seem to remember a couple of threads (one was about Michelle and her posterior), where the right wing idiots on here did the same thing.

They also did it to Hillary, Pelosi and some other Dem women.

Hypocrite much Fox?

Romney: NOT a conservative.
Gingrich: NOT a conservative.
Santorum: HALF - SOCIAL conservative only.
Paul: Libertarian, NOT conservative.

Apparently, when conservatives 'think', they get confused. :lol:
Oh, goody, another leftist moonbat who thinks...sorry, wrong word...feels he can define what is and what isn't conservatism.

:lol:

Is Romney a conservative?

Easy question, shithead - let's see if you can answer it.

OR...you can pussy out like usual, saying that you don't have to answer my questions because I'm not the boss of you.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Which one do you think he will pick, USMB folks? I'm guessing 'pussy'. It's a safe bet.
What definition of "conservative" are you using? With you drooling idiot leftists and your habit of redefining words, you have to ask.

Using the accepted definition, not the leftist one, Romney is center-right.

You lost your bet, BTW. Now puff out your scrawny chest and claim you won. :lol:

But...but...but...this is a conservative country!!!! Why don't you wingnuts have the candidate you want? :laugh:
Because, you moron, unlike you, conservatives can think for themselves and decide who they want to support. We don't always agree, nor should we.

I know individualism is a difficult concept for you.
You're starting to bore me with your non-answers and deflections, punk.
Man, it really hurts your widdle feewings that I'm not kissing your ass, doesn't it?

Get used to it, boy. :lol:
Hi DAVE, I don't know I find all this changing every other week of CONSERVATIVE potential Candidates,very confusing,one week it/people say we want Mitt and Fuck the rest of YOU,then its reversed the following week.....a week later someone else again.

Then someone like Palin could re-enter(although now they say she Fucked a black guy)so maybe not and on it goes.

Yet there is such venom between the candidates more over their supporters,how can they then support the eventual candidate who goes on to tackle the President.??????????Please HELP Dave my mind is in much :doubt: about the whole process....steven:cool:
The only people who give a shit about Palin screwing a black guy are drooling idiot leftists.

Corporations follow White House directives? Palin was a drag on McCain; if the Newt gets the nomination, I hope he picks her as VP. I would not want Romney cursed by her presence.

"Promote" abortion?
NO one promotes abortion.
Is it done too often as convenience? Yes and it makes me sick but no one promotes it.

"Promote" abortion?
Is it done too often as convenience? Yes and it makes me sick but no one promotes it.

The Obama Administration promotes it.

"Promote" abortion?

The Obama Administration promotes it.

And at the taxpayer's expense. It's so easy to control other people's money.....

Forum List

Back