So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Synthia will insist the damage is either nonexistent, or a good thing.

Obama said it, he believes it, that settles it.

Oh I know. But just in case some misguided, irrational, brainwashed, or programmed leftist could possibly be on the verge of getting a clue, I feel compelled to point out the obvious now and then. :)

Since the Left is still so focused and dedicated to demonizing Sarah Palin in any way they can think of to do that, I gotta figure she has still got it and is still a force to be reckoned with. I looked and she is the keynote speaker at CPAC this coming weekend. I hope all who want a really good speech will be tuned in on C-Span.
Still waiting. :)

Good, it will give you something to occupy your mind and keep you out of trouble. Even if I did post the list I posted before and you completely ignored, you would ignore it again today just as you did when I explained why I wasn't posting it for you again today.

I hope the left continues to demonize Palin all they can all the time.
---------------
Anyone that does that is surely a fool as Sarah Palin is not a candidate, (never will be a candidate and has little credibility as a political figure in the Republican party.(Yes. I agree))
--------
Demonizing someone that is not a candidate makes the folks doing the hating look awful foolish.
Same as those that claim Palin is a viable candidate for dog cathcer.

I would like to say, About Sarah by GOP, it is to say no wrong as a public rule. The republicans I speak with, they want to fire up the base. But as I hear more deep dislike from them, as to this thread views. She is out in my face on TV selling with her slogans, etc. fairs ,fairs.. No? She does spew her death to DNC period always in her ways.

Last edited:
Oh I know. But just in case some misguided, irrational, brainwashed, or programmed leftist could possibly be on the verge of getting a clue, I feel compelled to point out the obvious now and then. :)

Since the Left is still so focused and dedicated to demonizing Sarah Palin in any way they can think of to do that, I gotta figure she has still got it and is still a force to be reckoned with. I looked and she is the keynote speaker at CPAC this coming weekend. I hope all who want a really good speech will be tuned in on C-Span.

Good, it will give you something to occupy your mind and keep you out of trouble. Even if I did post the list I posted before and you completely ignored, you would ignore it again today just as you did when I explained why I wasn't posting it for you again today.

If you've posted a list, it should be easy for you to link to it.

Sarah's on the right track and has been. I see her as the 'Female Reagan' for our time. That's why she's hated, and remains in the crosshairs of the leftists.

Losing touch with reality with each passing year?

Anyone that does that is surely a fool as Sarah Palin is not a candidate, never will be a candidate and has little credibility as a political figure in the Republican party.
Demonizing someone that is not a candidate makes the folks doing the hating look awful foolish.

Really? I guess that puts Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Micheal Moore on the 'Do Not Demonize' list.

Anyone that does that is surely a fool as Sarah Palin is not a candidate, never will be a candidate and has little credibility as a political figure in the Republican party.

Really? I guess that puts Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Micheal Moore on the 'Do Not Demonize' list.

Yes, it does. But none of those people or anyone else comes close to being personally attacked like Palin has been since 2008.

Yes, it does. But none of those people or anyone else comes close to being personally attacked like Palin has been since 2008.
cry65purple.gif

cry65purple.gif

That's the best you can do? Impressive comeback dude.

Maybe I missed it, how many people hacked into the email for those guys like people did to Palin? How many jokes were made about their underage daughter getting knocked up during a Yankees game? How many had literally hundreds of people combing through every bit of trash, every bit of data, every record of anything trying to get something on her?

You know man, when an elected official does something illegal or unethical or immoral, I don't who they are or what party they belong to, they deserve all the scrutiny they get. And every pol should be watched for the appearance of misdeeds, I got no problem with that. But not witch hunts, when you got nothing to go on, no shred of any wrongdoing and all you're trying to do is find something to smear somebody with. That's pretty pathetic, and people like you would scream like a plucked chicken if it was a lefty being treated that way.

Last edited:

Where is there a rallying cry for any of them to "Run Al Run"?

Most of my point is why waste any time on Sarah Palin.
She is not running and yields no power at the convention other than smiles, waves and cheers.
Which mean nothing. She has NO power at the convention.

Not so easy as we have moved on from those threads and I don't remember specificially which ones they were. I just remember the intterchanges because they are so typical of your debate style: demand things of people, ignore the response, demand things of people again, ignore the response, demand. . . . .

And then there's that part of me that has been conditioned something to the effect of not arguing with idiots and such. . . . .

I notice daveman is now ignoring this thread. :lol:

pL9zM.png
I have a job. But you and your tiny, flaccid ego just keep pretending you ran me off the internet. :lol:
Oh, do you post on USMB at this job, too? :lol:
I have never posted on USMB from work. Never. You can continue to insist I have, but your only proof is your irrational butthurt.

That may be good enough for you, but for normal people, it's not.
Has nothing to do with anything. You were on this morning, yet you punked out on this thread. That's because it takes you a while to concoct your lies.
You're such a dumbfuck.

Yeah, a lounge lizard chased me off the internet. :rofl:

Retard.

Oh but I CAN list the damage he has done. As can ANYBODY who is really paying attention and is not totally brainwashed into worshipping at the altar of Marxist liberalism.

No I won't, because she won't post any! :lol:
No need for her to waste her time. As I said, you'll either deny it or claim it's good.

Guaranteed. You're incapable of criticizing Obama.

cry65purple.gif

That's the best you can do? Impressive comeback dude.

Maybe I missed it, how many people hacked into the email for those guys like people did to Palin?

One. He was caught and punished.

How many jokes were made about their underage daughter getting knocked up during a Yankees game?

One. By David Letterman.

How many had literally hundreds of people combing through every bit of trash, every bit of data, every record of anything trying to get something on her?

You think she is the first one to have their garbage picked through?

You know man, when an elected official does something illegal or unethical or immoral, I don't who they are or what party they belong to, they deserve all the scrutiny they get. And every pol should be watched for the appearance of misdeeds, I got no problem with that. But not witch hunts, when you got nothing to go on, no shred of any wrongdoing and all you're trying to do is find something to smear somebody with. That's pretty pathetic, and people like you would scream like a plucked chicken if it was a lefty being treated that way.

I guess you have willed yourself into forgetting about Troopergate.

Where is there a rallying cry for any of them to "Run Al Run"?
That wasn't your criteria. Plus, it's irrelevant.

Not so easy as we have moved on from those threads and I don't remember specificially which ones they were. I just remember the intterchanges because they are so typical of your debate style: demand things of people, ignore the response, demand things of people again, ignore the response, demand. . . . .

And then there's that part of me that has been conditioned something to the effect of not arguing with idiots and such. . . . .
I knew you would fail.

I have a job. But you and your tiny, flaccid ego just keep pretending you ran me off the internet. :lol:
Oh, do you post on USMB at this job, too? :lol:
I have never posted on USMB from work. Never. You can continue to insist I have, but your only proof is your irrational butthurt.

That may be good enough for you, but for normal people, it's not.
Has nothing to do with anything. You were on this morning, yet you punked out on this thread. That's because it takes you a while to concoct your lies.
You're such a dumbfuck.

Yeah, a lounge lizard chased me off the internet. :rofl:

Retard.
At least you have run away my challenge to your moronic claim of visceral hatred for Palin being somehow different than the Right's visceral hatred for Lefties.

So, which 'conservative' are you backing for POTUS?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

With the extremely far-Right people.
You problem is that YOU could never land a woman as Palin...she's way too intellectual for the likes of you...YOU are a simpleton, and always will be.

Sarah Palin an intellectual?:lol:
This is getting good.
Goldwater was an intellectual. Sarah Palin has a degree in what? Journalism!
Dude, please quit as this line of insane jockeying by you is why we have the current no brain Barry Hussein in the chair.
Stop now. We do not want 4 more years of his dumb ass.

Don't forget..........it took her 4 different colleges to get that degree in journalism!

I guess that qualifies here as a "road scholar" eh?

I see great free advertisement, Sarah, Todd and any moderately good publicist would/should use these links you posted to sell her idiotic dumbass and make money! Great, good for all three or so of them. I maybe over stepping my collective reason here but, I feel I have a generally good understand of the political game. You pay attention to the background activity and it will show you how to interpret what carp comes drooling over from most of our hackers lips. Ok, 100% of them are HackMasters all right! , and for you assholes reading that well, you know and Fuck Off!. But for Sarah sadly no, she is a gift on how to make the first belly cut, missed by cutting the tail off first. And it’s truly is her come on face it CaveBoy! I can hardly stop laughing most of the times to start, on the verbal techniques on ways to play with the sheep (and you) and not just using the fucking dogs for this wonderful activity in the first place. I blame PETA for this, we be hurting the dogs, and sheep be bleeding all over the place, so it’s kind of hard to choose what to do here, Go Get’Em Boys…. Oops! And as this would just expedite the process with the base. So we can move on to bigger and vastly more import things like the real issue’s maybe. Ok, Stop! For all you jacking assholes again, Fuck Off! Yes I’m am completely delusional, as I do at least admit my short comings. Shit! Where are these god dam fucking bottle again. MOM!!......shit..

Now….,Back to Dear Poor, Poor little Sarah suffering, She got 12 million estimated in bank and makes 1 million or so picking flea’s off sheep and any Alaska subsidies per year. Don’t care to know facts completely, maybe I will take a hit on this statement? Let’s just use it for this talking point. Point here she doing just fine. You need to write her personal letter and point this out to her below.

Tell her and the others if they are unaware of these horrible sites. They should file an extortion law suit ASAP!, and you demand a cut of 15% for the idea. She may get back to you, I think she will be off on the hunt, and you will be sitting looking like a real dumb Caveman(see face below). Shit!...... she may even come over I think and cry her little face out in your lap for all the support you have given? And last Caveman, As this little activity of crying is in progress, slap her on that ass for all of us ( maybe be reaching here?)and me ok! And brand the battle cry, CausingPAIN on it. I don’t think she would feel or will know the difference anyhow?
Sorry girls, Cavemen are out there and should be avoiding this one to start, Just an FYI! Good Luck!
causingpain-albums-annies-picture4289-daveman-the-caveman.jpg
You really SUCK at Photoshop. :lol:

it was a rush job... and well not much to work with.

I guess you have willed yourself into forgetting about Troopergate.

On October 10, 2008, the twelve-member Alaska Legislative Council voted unanimously to release, without endorsing, the Branchflower investigative report, which found Palin had violated the ethics law covering state executive employees.[2] The Branchflower report did not recommend a criminal investigation or sanctions.[3] Under Alaska law, the state's Personnel Board, not the Legislature, decides whether a Governor has violated the ethics laws.[3] On November 3, 2008, the bi-partisan Alaska State Personnel Board released the findings of its own investigation which concluded that Palin did not violate any ethics laws.[4][5][6][7]

There's nothing to remember. There was no violation of the law, no matter how much you childishly stamp your feet and pout.

Forum List

Back