So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

Oh, do you post on USMB at this job, too? :lol:
I have never posted on USMB from work. Never. You can continue to insist I have, but your only proof is your irrational butthurt.

That may be good enough for you, but for normal people, it's not.
Has nothing to do with anything. You were on this morning, yet you punked out on this thread. That's because it takes you a while to concoct your lies.
You're such a dumbfuck.

Yeah, a lounge lizard chased me off the internet. :rofl:

Retard.
At least you have run away my challenge to your moronic claim of visceral hatred for Palin being somehow different than the Right's visceral hatred for Lefties.
Your desperate attempts to inflate the tattered shreds of your ego by pretending you keep scaring me off are laughable. :lol:
So, which 'conservative' are you backing for POTUS?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
Right now, I'm ABO -- Anybody But Obama.

And about all those colleges, I think that is not so damning for one so young at the time. Of that the author of an unauthorized biography about Sarah says of her:

Sally Jenkins: She hopscotched through her college years. Most Alaskan kids yearn to be warm, so she went off to Hawaii-Hilo with a bunch of hometown friends who all applied to the university there. But she discovered it was one of the rainiest spots in the islands, so she transferred to Hawaii-Pacific on Oahu and spent a semester there. But it was a metro commuter school with no dorms, and she got homesick apparently, and came home and then went to a community college in Idaho, before finishing up at the University of Idaho. In between semesters she did her famous stint as a beauty queen. Which she mainly did for the money. The interesting thing about that is, at roughly the same time, she worked in a fish cannery to make extra money. Glamor and fish slime. Quite a contrast. And somehow very her.

Jenkins also said that Sarah was an honor student in Highschool and her college classmates reported that he was totally uninhibited and quite proficient in both her political science courses and public speaking courses. (Yes, these are both normal curriculum for journalism majors.)

I was just counting up the universities I have attended, taken classes in, audited, and received credit from in my collective education and that would total seven. A lot of that would be due to the fact that I wedged a marriage and then a couple of babies into the process and we were moving fairly often due to Hombre being subject to transfer. Some of those places I had no access to higher education--this was before the era of on line colleges--so I took courses when and where I could.

I also have since mentored students who had more difficulty in settling on exactly what they wanted for a career etc. and also those for whom a particular college simply was not a good fit or experience for them, but then they excelled in the next.

All this is to say that Sarah did not stop until she got that degree and for me that is what counts. Most especially since she paid for most of her education herself. I have to admire that. It would have been so easy to just quit and go to work.

But those who want to demonize Sarah for whatever reason can't resist painting any of her life history into an unattractive light I guess. What compells them to do that I can only wonder.

I have never posted on USMB from work. Never. You can continue to insist I have, but your only proof is your irrational butthurt.

That may be good enough for you, but for normal people, it's not.

You're such a dumbfuck.

Yeah, a lounge lizard chased me off the internet. :rofl:

Retard.
At least you have run away my challenge to your moronic claim of visceral hatred for Palin being somehow different than the Right's visceral hatred for Lefties.
Your desperate attempts to inflate the tattered shreds of your ego by pretending you keep scaring me off are laughable. :lol:

You made a stupid comment, I called you on it, and you have spent all your time since trying to deflect from your FAIL.

True story!

dumbdave said:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Of course you are, 'Proud Conservative'. :lol:

You made a stupid comment, I called you on it, and you have spent all your time since trying to deflect from your FAIL.

True story!
If it comforts your tiny flaccid ego to feel that way, sure.

But out here in the real world -- not really. :lol:

dumbdave said:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld (Booga booga! Don't pee your pants, Synthia!), you go to the election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you want.

True story!

dumbdave said:

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld (Booga booga! Don't pee your pants, Synthia!), you go to the election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you want.

But...but...but...this is a conservative country!!!! Why don't you wingnuts have the candidate you want? :laugh:

You're starting to bore me with your non-answers and deflections, punk.

True story!

But...but...but...this is a conservative country!!!! Why don't you wingnuts have the candidate you want? :laugh:
Because, you moron, unlike you, conservatives can think for themselves and decide who they want to support. We don't always agree, nor should we.

I know individualism is a difficult concept for you.
Man, it really hurts your widdle feewings that I'm not kissing your ass, doesn't it?

Get used to it, boy. :lol:

Because, you moron, unlike you, conservatives can think for themselves and decide who they want to support. We don't always agree, nor should we.

Romney: NOT a conservative.
Gingrich: NOT a conservative.
Santorum: HALF - SOCIAL conservative only.
Paul: Libertarian, NOT conservative.

Apparently, when conservatives 'think', they get confused. :lol:

dumbdave said:
Man, it really hurts your widdle feewings that I'm not kissing your ass, doesn't it?

Your deflections and non-answers to easy questions is a reflection on you, your immaturity, your lack of character, and your lack of political knowledge.

Oh, goody, another leftist moonbat who thinks...sorry, wrong word...feels he can define what is and what isn't conservatism.

:lol:

dumbdave said:

Your deflections and non-answers to easy questions is a reflection on you, your immaturity, your lack of character, and your lack of political knowledge.
Unlike you, I'm not driven by emotion, so your meaningless blather has no effect on me.

But perhaps you could throw another temper tantrum. It's amusing. :lol:

When the news broke that Sarah once fucked a black guy she lost her base.

Oh yeah, that's exactly why she is the No. #1 most coveted speaker at Tea Party rallies, why her book remained No. 1 on the NYT best sellers list for weeks--it may still be on that list for all I know--and sold more than 2 million copies, why she was solicited as a commentator on Fox News and still gets good reviews there, why her own television reality show on the Learning Channel pulled the largest audience that channel has EVER had, and why she is the keynote speaker at CPAC this weekend.

You people are really pathetic in your hate of her or any successful conservative woman. You should be ashamed of yourself and embarrassed to make stupid statements like that.

Oh, goody, another leftist moonbat who thinks...sorry, wrong word...feels he can define what is and what isn't conservatism.

:lol:

Is Romney a conservative?

Easy question, shithead - let's see if you can answer it.

OR...you can pussy out like usual, saying that you don't have to answer my questions because I'm not the boss of you.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Which one do you think he will pick, USMB folks? I'm guessing 'pussy'. It's a safe bet.

Forum List

Back