So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

No, dumbass, I'm asking what definition YOU'RE using. Dumbass.
My definition doesn't matter - I'm not voting in GOP primaries.

I'm waiting for YOUR definition.

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:
You'll have to provide links where I've offered different definitions.

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath. Leftists don't provide proof of their assertions. They throw temper tantrums.
I'm still waiting for your definition of conservative.

Do you even know? :lol:

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

I have never been a fan of Palin for President, and was seeing her too much, so stopped listening and watching. However I caught her speech to CPAC last night, and she and her message were each, very impressive. I really enjoyed her. :) She was polished and professional, and said all the things I happen to agree with, which is the first time I have felt that way about Sarah Palin.

We have a smooth talker in the White House now.
Last thing we need is another one.

It's been a long time since I've seen any new posts bitching and moaning about Sarah Palin. What happened? Did all the liberal fuckwads get tired of throwing stones at her?

I have never been a fan of Palin for President, and was seeing her too much, so stopped listening and watching. However I caught her speech to CPAC last night, and she and her message were each, very impressive. I really enjoyed her. :) She was polished and professional, and said all the things I happen to agree with, which is the first time I have felt that way about Sarah Palin.

After eight years of the English Mangler, are you already tired of eloquence?

Except there is very little, if anything, in Palin's past or present that contradicts her message now. Whatever you think of her message, there is absolutely nothing with which to criticize her as not being sincere.

You cannot say that of the current 'smooth talker' in the White House.

CPAC... Gee.. Thank you Sarah, helping the other party win.
I knew this without reading or hearing her speak. Helping America
stay strong with daily BS! You go girl, and pass a note to your
prayer group for me. Do you girls feel lucky you are not at the podium? If so,
keep on telling her she the girl for me. Thanks! This only can be gods plans.

My definition doesn't matter - I'm not voting in GOP primaries.

I'm waiting for YOUR definition.

Well...today's definition, anyway. :lol:

You'll understand if I don't hold my breath. Leftists don't provide proof of their assertions. They throw temper tantrums.

You have homework to do, boy. You made a claim -- back it up. Provide links where I've offered different definitions.

Or you could just admit you're a poo-flinging monkey, throwing out baseless accusations, desperately hoping something will stick.

But that'll never happen.

English isnt your first language, is it?

And you are thirteen years old, live in your mom's basement and weight about 450 pounds.

Close?

I watched about five minutes of Palin's, uh, speech at CPAC.

Fortunately my brand new Simplistic Platitude Warning Buzz-O-Meter™ went off and I was able to change the channel quickly enough to avoid any intellectual injury.

I think.

Yeah, wouldnt want you to pull a brain-muscle trying to understand anything outside your comfort zone, dude, lol.

You have homework to do, boy. You made a claim -- back it up. Provide links where I've offered different definitions.

Or you could just admit you're a poo-flinging monkey, throwing out baseless accusations, desperately hoping something will stick.

Pooh flinging monkeys never admit that they are pooh flinging monkeys.

It spoils their fun if they have to realize what irrelevant ass-holes they are.

prayer group for me.
Do you girls feel lucky you are not at the podium? If so,

She would have to cut off her hand.

image6185639x.jpg

Where did I claim that, you fucking liar?

You're a scared little pussy when it comes to debating me.

And you are thirteen years old, live in your mom's basement and weight about 450 pounds.

Close?

That’s it? I will take a basement over, Selling Stupid! If, Sarah is the best you guys got, Christ truly has started the 2nd Cumming Early? Will Sarah get a stain, or ride this bad boy hard?:puke3:

How can he do that when you NEVER debate anything?

Close?

That’s it? I will take a basement over, Selling Stupid! If, Sarah is the best you guys got, Christ truly has started the 2nd Cumming Early? Will Sarah get a stain, or ride this bad boy hard?:puke3:

Cansomeone translate this giberish for me please?

Sounds like this guy wants to do some cumming early or something with Sarah Palin.

I dont get what the fuck he is trying to say.

How can he do that when you NEVER debate anything?
Yeah, right! :lol:

Forum List

Back