So, what's the problem with Sarah Palin?

daveman is back from his self-imposed exile, yet he still is trying to ignore this thread.

I will keep on bumping it until he: A) proves his allegation against me, and B) gives us his definition of a conservative.
More tantrums from the little kid.

Here's the proof:
My definition of a conservative: Someone who supports the maximum amount of personal liberty conducive to civilized society, as free as possible from government regulation.

Now, once again, show where I've given any other definition.

You can't. Because I haven't.

So then you can apologize.

But you won't. Because you lack integrity.

headbanger.gif

You're such a dumbfuck. When I said:

Well...today's definition, anyway.

I meant that you will change your definition tomorrow, when someone else from the clown car is in the GOP lead.
Horseshit. Synthia, that's ALWAYS been my definition. You see, I'm not a leftist whose views and principles change according to who's in power.

Because you're not really a conservative.

You are a Republican.

Even more directly, you are just an Anti-Democrat.

You already outed yourself when you said "Anybody But Obama".

Dumbass. :lol:
It's utterly ludicrous that you feel qualified to dictate who is and who isn't a conservative.

Actually, it's utterly ludicrous that you feel qualified to do anything. Because you're a retard.

So, daveman - I ask again: which conservative are you backing for POTUS in 2012?

(please, please, please answer "Anybody But Obama"!) :laugh:
What's your point? Upset that Dave isn't a little tin soldier for yer boy failure Obama as you are and refuses to get on your bandwagon that has warped wheels, is about to fall apart and while taking the rest of the country with it?

*No Thanks*

You may enjoy falure with the rest of your unthinking robot brigade.

Who here honestly believes the left are afraid of Palin running? We would WELCOME it. Our goal was Cain and Palin really. That side has such morons over there. They really do.

More tantrums from the little kid.

Here's the proof:My definition of a conservative: Someone who supports the maximum amount of personal liberty conducive to civilized society, as free as possible from government regulation.

Now, once again, show where I've given any other definition.

You can't. Because I haven't.

So then you can apologize.

But you won't. Because you lack integrity.

headbanger.gif

I meant that you will change your definition tomorrow, when someone else from the clown car is in the GOP lead.
Horseshit. Synthia, that's ALWAYS been my definition. You see, I'm not a leftist whose views and principles change according to who's in power.

Then, which 'conservative' gets your vote? Is it a secret? :cuckoo:

dumbass daveman said:

You are a Republican.

It's utterly ludicrous that you feel qualified to dictate who is and who isn't a conservative.

Actually, it's utterly ludicrous that you feel qualified to do anything. Because you're a retard.

I am qualified to judge, based solely on your answers, aren't I?

You said "Anybody But Obama".

So I guess 'conservative' isn't at the top of your list, despite everything you have claimed since McCain/Bimbo was soundly rejected.

You should change your user title to 'Proud Anti-Democrat'. :laugh:

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld (Booga booga! Don't pee your pants, Synthia!), you go to the election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you want.

Still waiting to hear from daveman why, in a supposedly conservative country, you have to go with a non-conservative candidate to lead a conservative party.

Why don't conservatives have enough influence in your party to go with the candidate you want?

headbanger.gif

Then, which 'conservative' gets your vote? Is it a secret? :cuckoo:

dumbass daveman said:

You are a Republican.

I am qualified to judge, based solely on your answers, aren't I?

You said "Anybody But Obama".

So I guess 'conservative' isn't at the top of your list, despite everything you have claimed since McCain/Bimbo was soundly rejected.

You should change your user title to 'Proud Anti-Democrat'. :laugh:
Yet another tantrum. :lol:

Are you going to throw another tantrum if I don't answer? :rofl:

That is a good question. Who are you for Daveman.
He won't answer, except "Anybody But Obama".

He is too much of a pussy to take a stand.
The most liberal GOP candidate is more conservative than the leftist Obama.

I believe Obama's plans and policies are damaging to America. Why, then, wouldn't I support anyone more conservative than him?

You really are a stupid, stupid little boy.

To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld (Booga booga! Don't pee your pants, Synthia!), you go to the election with the candidate you have, not the candidate you want.

Still waiting to hear from daveman why, in a supposedly conservative country, you have to go with a non-conservative candidate to lead a conservative party.

Why don't conservatives have enough influence in your party to go with the candidate you want?
Because conservatives don't walk in lock-step.

I know you can't understand the concept that some people can think for themselves.

That is a good question. Who are you for Daveman.

I believe Obama's plans and policies are damaging to America. Why, then, wouldn't I support anyone more conservative than him?

Conservative progress by inches, then? :lol:

You were a Bushbot, because he was inches to the Right of Gore and Kerry. How did that go for conservatism? Looks to me that it soiled the brand.

Was all the hand-waving after McCain about "never again" just a lot of bullshit to get wingnuts fired up for more Liberal Republican candidates?

Don't worry - I'm not counting on an honest answer, so just take the easy way out and insult me again, earning yourself another blowjob from The T.
thumbsup.gif

I know you can't understand the concept that some people can think for themselves.
Who is asking them to walk in lockstep?

Let's take that: if they aren't walking in lockstep, that would mean that you have a bunch of different conservative candidates running against each other, right? because all the non-lockstep-walking conservatives are going with their own guy...right?

But that's not happening. You have no conservatives left, vying for the GOP nomination.

Can you explain, or are you going to pull another "synthia is demanding an answer' response to get out of actual debate? It IS your M.O.

That is true. I personally think it is a healthy thing that we are sorting out the candidates and looking for the right fit for the office of President at this particular time in history. Not a single candidate has declared as a GOP candidate who would not make a better President than what we have and that includes Ron Paul.

If Sarah Palin had chosen to run, I would have put her near the bottom of the list of preferred candidates only because I don't think she is tough enough to stand up against the media onslaught against her family that would have been inevitable. Also the completely cruel, sexist and hateful things the leftists continually say about any conservative woman would have been unnecessary cruel for her family to bear.

But had Sarah somehow been the nominee, I would have absolutely no qualms about voting for her over Obama in the general election or anywhere, any time.

Conservative progress by inches, then? :lol:

You were a Bushbot, because he was inches to the Right of Gore and Kerry.
Unsurprisingly, you willfully ignore all the times I criticized Bush. But leftists have a desperate need to attempt to define reality according to their fantasies.
How did that go for conservatism? Looks to me that it soiled the brand.
Like a drooling idiot leftist would ever admit anything good about conservatism anyway. :lol:
Was all the hand-waving after McCain about "never again" just a lot of bullshit to get wingnuts fired up for more Liberal Republican candidates?
Again, you're failing to take into account that conservatives can think for themselves.

That's because you can't do that for yourself.
Don't worry - I'm not counting on an honest answer...
And of course, your definition of "honest" is "anything that agrees with me".

Sorry to disappoint you with both your desperate leftist definition AND the real one.
...so just take the easy way out and insult me again, earning yourself another blowjob from The T.
thumbsup.gif
Oooh, leftist homophobia. THAT'S new. :cool:

Who is asking them to walk in lockstep?

Let's take that: if they aren't walking in lockstep, that would mean that you have a bunch of different conservative candidates running against each other, right? because all the non-lockstep-walking conservatives are going with their own guy...right?

But that's not happening. You have no conservatives left, vying for the GOP nomination.
According to who? You?

What did I tell you about drooling idiot leftists dictating who and who isn't conservative? :lol:
Can you explain, or are you going to pull another "synthia is demanding an answer' response to get out of actual debate? It IS your M.O.
You mean debate like "...earning yourself another blowjob from The T"?

That is true. I personally think it is a healthy thing that we are sorting out the candidates and looking for the right fit for the office of President at this particular time in history. Not a single candidate has declared as a GOP candidate who would not make a better President than what we have and that includes Ron Paul.

If Sarah Palin had chosen to run, I would have put her near the bottom of the list of preferred candidates only because I don't think she is tough enough to stand up against the media onslaught against her family that would have been inevitable. Also the completely cruel, sexist and hateful things the leftists continually say about any conservative woman would have been unnecessary cruel for her family to bear.

But had Sarah somehow been the nominee, I would have absolutely no qualms about voting for her over Obama in the general election or anywhere, any time.
Synthia's not used to people deciding who their favored candidate is, and compromising as a whole who will best represent the entire party.

He's told who to support, and that's it. No questions asked.

Forum List

Back