🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so whats the solution?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
You don't want war with n Korea. Neither do I.

So how do we solve the n Korea problem?

I'm all ears

First, there is not a simple solution. There are people much smarter and better versed in international relations than the people on this board working on it. From what I have read, the key is China and Russia. Both countries, along with Iran, enable N. Korea, and hence have influence. I fear it will turn into a nearly worldwide issue. Some have speculated that China accounts for 90% of N.K.'s trade, so sanctions against N.K. will have little impact if the Chinese do not come along. If we get crossways with the Chinese with sanctions then it will be an economic earthquake. Let's just say, I'm glad I don't have to solve it.

I'm all ears

There is no easy solution, the best efforts should have been applied years ago. Again, China screwed over America and now the world faces a grave threat. This is what happens when patriotism as seen as "someone elses problem".

I would do the following, at a rapid pace. Place increasing sanctions on China and any company doing business in China, let them know there will be increasing sanctions and restrictions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis as North Korea increases their capabilities.

Tell China they are free to take all necessary actions against North Korea and even place their chosen leader in place if they take extreme measures, as long as that leader dismantles and permanently stops their nuclear ambitions. There will be easing of sanctions for that new leaders people, and that leader will be rewarded with economic reward of his own (silently transferred of course).

Finally, tell China, that at any moment, the U.S and it's allies reserve the right to take any measures necessary to rid themselves of this menace. If this occurs, the Chinese sanctions will only be slowly lifted over a period of time. In order words, China needs to deal with this, it's in their backyard and they have the ability to police these guys. No more "we steal your jobs, pretend to be nice guys and let everyone else protect the world" schtick.

Last edited:
dennis-rodmans-big-bang-in-pyongyang-deadline-exclusive.jpg

First, there is not a simple solution. There are people much smarter and better versed in international relations than the people on this board working on it. From what I have read,.
Don't Put Any Credence in Credentialism

No matter how much we have been let down by looking up to the Establishment's hired pseudo-intellectual flunkies, Americans still beliieve in the propaganda that such sheltered, narrow-minded, conformist, and confused Confuciuses know the secret road to wisdom.

Agree with almost everyone on this thread...and yes, there are no easy solutions, and yes, the key to all this mess is CHINA..............I am fairly certain that China has thoroughly infiltrated the entourage that Kim Jun Un surrounds himself with, and that a coup may indeed be in the works.

The only negative for China is that country's weariness in having a more unified Korean peninsula and the economic competition that such a unification may mean for China's bottom line.

Arm South Korea!

Exactly. The threat of providing SK with nukes would really get NK and China's attention. Plus if we could talk Japan into letting us provide them with nukes, it's a double whammy.

I think if that threat were made, China would step up quite a bit and pressure Kimmy to stop test firing his missiles. Plus if we started to develop more anti-missile technology, it would add icing to the cake.

I'm all ears
Okay... Here's an idea. Its gonna be very, very expensive though...

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

Forum List

Back